Widgets

Search This thread

spexwood

Feb 13, 2011
How do I add Widgets to Lockscreen on AT&T Stock KitKat?

All this is done on your lockscreen:
Touch the clock and swipe down. An ^ arrow will appear at the bottom
Swipe right and you should see a box with a +
Tap the box.
Choose your widget (you can only choose certain widgets. Not all widgets available for your home screen are available on lockscreen)

To add another, do the same, but swipe past the existing widgets.

To rearrange your widgets, long tap the widget and move left/right.
NOTE: the widget to the farthest right will always show on your lockscreen by default when turning the screen on.

If the ^ is present on the lockscreen and you want to unlock it, tap the ^ and unlock like normal.

** All this is assuming you are just using the normal swipe to unlock. Not the unlock pin, or something like that. I don't use that stuff, and it's all similar to do, but may be slightly different.

Last edited:

keno7777

Oct 14, 2007
All this is done on your lockscreen:
Touch the clock and swipe down. An ^ arrow will appear at the bottom
Swipe right and you should see a box with a +
Tap the box.
Choose your widget (you can only choose certain widgets. Not all widgets available for your home screen are available on lockscreen)

To add another, do the same, but swipe past the existing widgets.

To rearrange your widgets, long tap the widget and move left/right.
NOTE: the widget to the farthest right will always show on your lockscreen by default when turning the screen on.

If the ^ is present on the lockscreen and you want to unlock it, tap the ^ and unlock like normal.

** All this is assuming you are just using the normal swipe to unlock. Not the unlock pin, or something like that. I don't use that stuff, and it's all similar to do, but may be slightly different.

Will try that. Thanks.