[POLL] SPIGEN Slim Armor View for Note III - THEY HAVE HEARD US!

If SPIGEN SGP released a Slim Armor View for the Note 3, would you buy one?

• Heck yes! This case would be perfect.

Votes: 799 77.0%
  • No thanks. I'll pass.

Votes: 78 7.5%
  • Maybe, I might try it out, I am a bit skeptical.

Votes: 161 15.5%

• Total voters
Search This thread

thatsnailguy

Jan 20, 2012
Huntsville
Make your voice heard, let SPIGEN SGP know we will buy Galaxy Note 3 Slim Armor Views.​
THEY HAVE HEARD US! IT IT NOW AVAILIABLE ON AMAZON AND ON THEIR WEBSITE
But it is not shipping until Jan10 :(
V Click picture to purchase. V

We may have done it. They have released that they are working on it.
attachment.php

It is a shame, that with such great products, if Spigen SGP would work on their customer service model, infrastructure, and bring support back to SPIGEN SGP instead of the current "re-seller assumes liability" approach, they could control a large market share of the ever expanding cell phone accessory category.

This case is for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it is not available for the Note 3. I know that many of you, have contacted Spigen SGP about the possibility of producing this glorious case for the Note 3. I have contacted them and they have said there are no plans for producing this beautiful case. My hope is that with this thread someone at SPIGEN SGP might see it get the ball rolling.

This case is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and offers a full protection that many of us want/need, they are already producing Slim Armors for the Note 3. SO how many of you want this case?

The SPIGEN SGP Slim Armor View is a hybrid of our Slim Armor and the Samsung S-View Cover that offers a new and innovative flip case designed specifically to increase the user experience. The Slim Armor View is a case which offers full body protection. It takes our popular dual layered Slim Armor case and includes a polycarbonate flip cover to help guard your phone against scratches and accidental drops. The removable flip cover is attached by a special hinge allowing the cover to be folded all the way back with ease. The Slim Armor View also includes the automatic sleep/wake function when the cover is closed and opened. The view window and built in access to the home button offers the user a way to receive incoming notifications and calls without having to open the cover on the case. The sophisticated and optimal design makes this case one of a kind.

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_infinity_white_thumb_1.jpg

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_detail01_1.jpg

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_detail02_1.jpg

I am calling on Galaxy Note 3 owners to help me encourage Spigen to offer a case that I know would be a hit just as it has been on the Galaxy S4 (I had one on my Galaxy S4 and was very happy with it).

If you are not familiar with the Slim Armor View that Spigen offers you can see what it looks like here for the Galaxy S4 here is a link http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung/galaxy/galaxy-s4/galaxy-s4-case-slim-armor-view.html

So if you are interested in Spigen making this case, think they should make this case and would want to buy this case then I ask you to hit yes and also contact Spigen directly at them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpigenWorld or Twitter https://twitter.com/spigenworld or email them on their site www.spigen.com

Thank you.

If you end up deciding that this is not the case for you. Jot a line in this thread as to why, and if a particular feature or aspect of the case would convince you otherwise.
Don't forget to drop a quick line, (as well as a link to this post if you so wish) on the SPIGEN SGP social media sites above (thanks to @RaptorMD for the links)
Please do NOT submit a support ticket or question. Their support is crumbling (I am sure due to all the iSheep) I suggest only social media for this battle. At least untill their support blunders get straightened out.
Thanks
~thatsnailguy

Last edited:

antonyslater

Jun 2, 2005
Northallerton
Oh, yes please... been looking for a case so my new phone stays in perfect condition.... due to receive tomorrow... can't wait!!

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: Stitch!

TugBoatTed

Jun 9, 2013
This case would be perfect. Costs less than Samsung's and looks more durable.... I would buy it today if available.

mvblink182

Jul 17, 2009
buffalo grove
I have emailed Spigen about this case as well. No response as of yet :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

RaptorMD

May 2, 2010
If you would buy it, please vote. I have emailed Spigen directly with a link to this thread and to one on AndroidCentral.com so they will see there is demand for it. I also encourage you to email them as well.

I had this case on my Galaxy S4 it is an awesome case and with a larger S-View window for the GN3 it would be even better.

Last edited:
Reactions: wasty1

thatsnailguy

Jan 20, 2012
Huntsville
I do hope most people agree with me that $49.99 is a SMALL price to pay for FULL 360° protection of our $700 phones. All the while most features of the phone will still be accessible while that front panel is closed. It is the perfect combination of SPIGEN SGP quality and protection with SAMSUNG S-VIEW integration. Another blow to the Slim Armor View cause:

Last edited:

Antlink

Jun 12, 2010
This case does look like a winner in my eyes. I will do my part to poke their PR team

Sent from my XT910 using Tapatalk 4

vegetto123

Sep 18, 2008
I guess for the time being a Glas.tr and the Slim Armor will do until they have the Slim Armor View for the Note 3 ready. Does anyone know how long it took the case to come out with the S4? Or was it available at launch? They have to know that a lot of people are ready to buy this case...

DKYang

Mar 19, 2009
I guess for the time being a Glas.tr and the Slim Armor will do until they have the Slim Armor View for the Note 3 ready. Does anyone know how long it took the case to come out with the S4? Or was it available at launch? They have to know that a lot of people are ready to buy this case...

I think it took almost 2 months for it to come out for the GS4. If they are still deciding to add this case to their lineup, then it probably didn't sell well for the GS4 to guarantee a day 1 release like they are doing with the Neo Hybrid and Slim Armor. Might take awhile for this case to come out if they do decide to make it.

vegetto123

Sep 18, 2008
I think it took almost 2 months for it to come out for the GS4. If they are still deciding to add this case to their lineup, then it probably didn't sell well for the GS4 to guarantee a day 1 release like they are doing with the Neo Hybrid and Slim Armor. Might take awhile for this case to come out if they do decide to make it.

I figured it was something to that extent. I wonder if you can you use the Glas.Tr and the Slim Armor View case on the S4..

DKYang

Mar 19, 2009
I figured it was something to that extent. I wonder if you can you use the Glas.Tr and the Slim Armor View case on the S4..

I don't know about the Tr, but when I did use this case for my GS4, I was also using MIME's ghost glass protector. I had no issues besides (for some reason) dust be attracted to the edges. Not sure why it was happening, but you shouldn't have any issues using the View and Glas.Tr together. I'm 100% sure Spigen make's sure all of their products are compatible with each other.

vegetto123

Sep 18, 2008
So, Spigen just replied to me via Twitter:
@spigenWorld Will you be releasing a Slim Armor View for the Samsung Note 3? VERY INTERESTED!

SPIGEN SGP &#8207 @spigenWorld
We're still planning our full line-up!

Seems like there's hope!!!!

RaptorMD

May 2, 2010

I was able to get a Slim Armor View to work with my Glas.tR Slim a bit snug but it did fit. I suspect a Glas.tR Nano would work perfectly.

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

I can only say encourage others to tweet it, FB it and comment here. I linked this thread and one on Android Central as proof of the interest. Of course we all know that not everyone will partake in a poll or take time to write but if you know someone who likes the case they should tell Spigen.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Make your voice heard, let SPIGEN SGP know we will buy Galaxy Note 3 Slim Armor Views.​
    THEY HAVE HEARD US! IT IT NOW AVAILIABLE ON AMAZON AND ON THEIR WEBSITE
    But it is not shipping until Jan10 :(
    V Click picture to purchase. V

We may have done it. They have released that they are working on it.
    attachment.php

It is a shame, that with such great products, if Spigen SGP would work on their customer service model, infrastructure, and bring support back to SPIGEN SGP instead of the current "re-seller assumes liability" approach, they could control a large market share of the ever expanding cell phone accessory category.

This case is for the Samsung Galaxy S4, it is not available for the Note 3. I know that many of you, have contacted Spigen SGP about the possibility of producing this glorious case for the Note 3. I have contacted them and they have said there are no plans for producing this beautiful case. My hope is that with this thread someone at SPIGEN SGP might see it get the ball rolling.

This case is ABSOLUTELY BEAUTIFUL and offers a full protection that many of us want/need, they are already producing Slim Armors for the Note 3. SO how many of you want this case?

The SPIGEN SGP Slim Armor View is a hybrid of our Slim Armor and the Samsung S-View Cover that offers a new and innovative flip case designed specifically to increase the user experience. The Slim Armor View is a case which offers full body protection. It takes our popular dual layered Slim Armor case and includes a polycarbonate flip cover to help guard your phone against scratches and accidental drops. The removable flip cover is attached by a special hinge allowing the cover to be folded all the way back with ease. The Slim Armor View also includes the automatic sleep/wake function when the cover is closed and opened. The view window and built in access to the home button offers the user a way to receive incoming notifications and calls without having to open the cover on the case. The sophisticated and optimal design makes this case one of a kind.

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_infinity_white_thumb_1.jpg

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_detail01_1.jpg

galaxy_s4_case_slim_armor_view_detail02_1.jpg

I am calling on Galaxy Note 3 owners to help me encourage Spigen to offer a case that I know would be a hit just as it has been on the Galaxy S4 (I had one on my Galaxy S4 and was very happy with it).

If you are not familiar with the Slim Armor View that Spigen offers you can see what it looks like here for the Galaxy S4 here is a link http://www.spigen.com/brands/samsung/galaxy/galaxy-s4/galaxy-s4-case-slim-armor-view.html

So if you are interested in Spigen making this case, think they should make this case and would want to buy this case then I ask you to hit yes and also contact Spigen directly at them on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/SpigenWorld or Twitter https://twitter.com/spigenworld or email them on their site www.spigen.com

Thank you.

If you end up deciding that this is not the case for you. Jot a line in this thread as to why, and if a particular feature or aspect of the case would convince you otherwise.
    Don't forget to drop a quick line, (as well as a link to this post if you so wish) on the SPIGEN SGP social media sites above (thanks to @RaptorMD for the links)
    Please do NOT submit a support ticket or question. Their support is crumbling (I am sure due to all the iSheep) I suggest only social media for this battle. At least untill their support blunders get straightened out.
    Thanks
    ~thatsnailguy
    Product piracy!

Sorry, guys, but I'm really p...sed reading this thread.

First we beg Spigen to construct and produce this phantastic case for our Note 3, and just when they heard our request and provide what we asked for, we immediately jump over to product piracy sellers from Hongkong and buy the cheap crap.

Is that what you expect from suppliers like Samsung or Spigen, that they stop research on innovative products and accessorys because customers like you refuse the payback of their efforts?

I bought mine at Amazon, original quality and brand guaranteed, and I am happy to just pay 25 $ more for their work than for the chinese fake products. Where is your pride?
    Here's a quick video(not a review) of my Spigen Slim Armor View for Note 3 :

hey guys. i mostly lurk, but i JUST got my spigen slim armor view case in smooth white. below is my unboxing and initial impressions:

hopefully, i helped answer some questions. :good::laugh:
    Please stop using "replica" where "counterfeit" applies. They aren't "replica" Beats headphones when the whole point was to ride off the popularity of Beats with a counterfeit. I think I popularized using the term "replica" around here because I made a point to refer to iPhone parts as such after US Customs seizures began happening. A replica part is an identical replacement for an original with no intent to fool the user into thinking they are buying a genuine product.

Using the word "replica" anywhere you would use "counterfeit" will only equate the two terms in the eyes of the authorities and media. I'm still angry that "backup" was ever equated with piracy but it was and often is. I've even been forbidden from talking about my legitimate game console backups made with dumping hardware just because of the stigma the word has.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

1. Customs only got involved because it's Apple and they rule the US.
    2. Sounds like you work Spigen hahahaha get over it, it's our money, our decision...

Can we please get back to the quality of these cases....