[APPS] [NO ROOT] Huawei EmotionUI Launcher, Livewallpaper, Weather App, and More!

Search This thread

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Launcher installed , but not works.

Sent from my GT-P3100 using Tapatalk HD

christian5916

Looks extremely big :D:D:D:D

Sent from my XT925 using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369313318095.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369313318095.jpg
    35.7 KB · Views: 1,922

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
I have huawei weather apk with which lwp synchronize perfectly. One question, after showing animation, it stop and restart automatically , is it natural?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Can any one port the launcher apk for 7" screen? Just a request . If any one interested I can upload weather apk .

Zehlek

I have huawei weather apk with which lwp synchronize perfectly. One question, after showing animation, it stop and restart automatically , is it natural?

---------- Post added at 06:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 PM ----------

Can any one port the launcher apk for 7" screen? Just a request . If any one interested I can upload weather apk .

Can you please share your weather apk?

Surpass

May 6, 2011

Yes, please do upload the weather app. :D

I'll see if I can get the tablet version, but I don't know if there even is a Huawei tablet with EmotionUI. I might be able to get the launcher from Ascend Mate, that's 6.1 inch screen size.

And for the live wallpaper, do you mean it loops? It's meant to loop. But very subtly, you shouldn't notice it unless you're trying to. If its suddenly restarting then no its not meant to do that.

Sent from my Nexus 4.

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Can you please share your weather apk?

Have u tried the clock weather apk without trying to add widget ? I got it from other source . The name is same as op page , weather clock , widget does not work , but lwp works . Anybody confirm me the test result of op weather clock . If not works, then I will upload it.

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

Yes, please do upload the weather app. :D

I'll see if I can get the tablet version, but I don't know if there even is a Huawei tablet with EmotionUI. I might be able to get the launcher from Ascend Mate, that's 6.1 inch screen size.

And for the live wallpaper, do you mean it loops? It's meant to loop. But very subtly, you shouldn't notice it unless you're trying to. If its suddenly restarting then no its not meant to do that.

Sent from my Nexus 4.

The animation starts and after few seconds it stop . If u open some other apps and go back to home , it again starts.

Zehlek

Have u tried the clock weather apk without trying to add widget ? I got it from other source . The name is same as op page , weather clock , widget does not work , but lwp works . Anybody confirm me the test result of op weather clock . If not works, then I will upload it.

I tried downloading it but it won't allow me to autosync the weather for the lwp.

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
OK . It seams that lwp does not loop properly in my device, although I tried with diff launcher as the huawei launcher does not work for me . Anyway I will upload the apk, when I will be at home with my broadband connection. Give me few hours.

Reactions: and2 and Zehlek

Surpass

May 6, 2011

---------- Post added at 07:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:18 PM ----------

The animation starts and after few seconds it stop . If u open some other apps and go back to home , it again starts.

The MeWidget isn't the normal weather widget, it has a weather widget with it but there's also a separate weather widget.

As for the live wallpaper I have no idea why its not working for you, what version of Android do you have and what ROM?

+1 and launcher would be very nice.

yes :laugh:
I want, I want :eek:
plz share for people :D
thank you so much

Here's the Oppo Weather app: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3lIkuqWWrmqOFo2ODBhVFdxQ2M/edit?usp=drive_web
Keep in mind it is just the APP, not an app and widget. Enjoy! :D

Sent from my Nexus 4.

charmidz

Mar 15, 2013
The MeWidget isn't the normal weather widget, it has a weather widget with it but there's also a separate weather widget.

As for the live wallpaper I have no idea why its not working for you, what version of Android do you have and what ROM?

Here's the Oppo Weather app: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3lIkuqWWrmqOFo2ODBhVFdxQ2M/edit?usp=drive_web
Keep in mind it is just the APP, not an app and widget. Enjoy! :D

Sent from my Nexus 4.
thank you so much :D

Surpass

May 6, 2011

Sure thing. :)

If you'd like me to upload any other Oppo things just ask, but I'll probably make a new thread/PM you them since it doesn't really relate to Huawei. Also, some of the Oppo apps will be trickier to port because they have .odex files, and my laptop won't cooperate with deodexing files for some reason whether I do it manually or use a program. So if you ask for one with an .odex I'll have to transfer it to another computer meaning you won't be able to get it until maybe tomorrow or later.

Sent from my Nexus 4.

Reactions: D33PO and Espen96

charmidz

Mar 15, 2013

If you'd like me to upload any other Oppo things just ask, but I'll probably make a new thread/PM you them since it doesn't really relate to Huawei. Also, some of the Oppo apps will be trickier to port because they have .odex files, and my laptop won't cooperate with deodexing files for some reason whether I do it manually or use a program. So if you ask for one with an .odex I'll have to transfer it to another computer meaning you won't be able to get it until maybe tomorrow or later.

Sent from my Nexus 4.

I like oppo find 5 launcher :D:D
Can you make it :good:

Reactions: busterdev

Dhiraj

Dec 28, 2010
Here u go
http://db.tt/kCWLQCP3

---------- Post added at 08:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:52 PM ----------

I am using galaxy tab 2 4.1.2. Tested on note n700 and note 8 . Launcher is working on note n700 but lwp produces the same result for all three devices .

---------- Post added at 08:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:55 PM ----------

Sent from my Nexus 4.

Pm

Reactions: rsohne and Zehlek

jasonevil

May 9, 2010
Lincolnton, NC

Sent from my Nexus 4.

do you have the framework_res.apk from this? i can't get the launcher to decompile and i'm trying to theme it :D.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello. :)

These are a few Huawei EmotionUI apps - the launcher, a nice weather-themed live wallpaper, weather and also a couple others. I figured I'd upload them because they're tricky to find out in the wild, especially since most Huawei ROMs are locked down into a hard-to-extract '.app' file. If you'd like any other Huawei things to be uploaded, just PM me and I'll see what I can do. :good:

EmotionUI Launcher:
    The launcher is super smooth and opens apps blazing fast, on par if not faster than the likes of launchers like Nova and Apex. But, it's not really great in the way of customization... like, at all, unfortunately. You can change the wallpaper, move around apps, add widgets, and change screen transitions. That's about it. Also, in a rather iOS-like way, there's no app drawer, all your apps are on your homescreen.
    Features -
    - EXTREMELY smooth and fast
    - Custom transitions: normal, perspective, windmill, squeeze, box, flip over, rotate, page, and cylinder. Page has wallpaper problems on my Nexus 4, not sure if it'll be a problem for you. Apart from perspective and flip over (which are both really nice), they're pretty run-of-the-mill transition effects found on most other launchers.
    - Icon background shadow effect
    - Up to 9 homescreens
    - Custom widget selection interface (similar to HTC Sense)
    - Notification counters on icons
    - Folder support

Launcher Download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3lIkuqWWrmqM3RlN0RpYTU0eEk/edit?usp=sharing

Tablet Version (NOTE: I haven't tested this one, because I don't have a tablet. So I'm not sure if it works.): https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3lIkuqWWrmqMGJCNkF6UFdmcWM/edit?usp=sharing

Ascend Mate Version (NOTE: This version is for the massive Ascend Mate that has a 6.1 inch screen so it should resolve most people's complaints about the 4x4 icons being too big for their devices. Unfortunately, it kept force closing on my Nexus 4 so I wasn't able to test it. Thanks to MP2005 for providing the apk!): https://www.dropbox.com/s/7py0r1z535bl7hr/HwLauncher6.apk

Here's a picture of the launcher along with MeWidget:

Weather Live Wallpaper:
    This is a really great live wallpaper, it's light on the processor and looks gorgeous. There's an option to synchronize with Huawei's weather app so install that too if you want that feature.
    Features -
    - Very Smooth
    - Choose between the following weather conditions: sunny, mostly cloudy, cloudy, fog, showers, thunderstorms, rain, snow, windy, hot, cold, clear night skies.
    - Synchronizes with the weather app to display current weather conditions

Weather Live Wallpaper Download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3lIkuqWWrmqMGZybzZnY2xiVkU/edit?usp=sharing

Some Pictures:
    2vl6w0h.png
    doxaoi.png

Weather App:
    Thanks a lot to idhbar for posting this app. :good:
    This is a superb weather app with gorgeous background animations like HTC Sense. It also includes the weather clock widget but it doesn't seem to work; probably the same problem that the MeWidget has. High-resolution screens might suffer from no-so-great pixelated visuals.
    Features -
    - Smooth
    - Animated weather background
    - Multiple location support and add/remove locations
    - Auto-locate weather support
    - Direct link to Accuweather.com
    - Displays current temperature, high/low for the day, and also a 4-day forecast
    - Synchronizes with the weather live wallpaper to display current weather conditions

Weather App Download (thanks again idhbar): http://db.tt/kCWLQCP3
    Mirror: https://www.box.com/s/grfmibibfkpgewn7ycld

And some pictures:

2v8fjvo.jpg
    4q3iaw.jpg

MeWidget (NOTE: might not work!):
    This widget is supposed to only work with the Huawei EmotionUI launcher, but unfortunately I couldn't get it to work. I figured I'd post it and maybe someone could figure out a way to get it working. I tried pushing it to system/app and fixing permissions but no luck. It's essentially a widget that lets you mix a variety of widgets into one - album pictures, a music player, a clock, the weather, things like that. It's really nice, and it's a shame it doesn't work correctly even if I try it on the launcher itself. It can be installed without pushing to system/app, but'll just display 'problem loading widget'. For me, anyway.

MeWidget Download: https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B3lIkuqWWrmqVFJsRnZFakNmd0k/edit?usp=sharing

ALSO: If you want more Huawei apps, check out this post by Team Android:
    http://www.teamandroid.com/2012/04/29/huawei-apps-android-phone-download/

They successfully ported the following apps from the Huawei P1:
    - File Manager
    - Huawei Cloud (16GB free storage)
    - Camera
    - Music
    - Keyboard
    - Wallpaper Chooser
    - Sound Recorder (replaces system app)
    - DLNA app

I didn't test all of these, so I can't say they all work. I tried the Camera, Music, and Keyboard, and only the camera worked, the other two crashed. But you might as well give it a go, right? ;)

AND ALSO: If you'd like to try more apps (or if the ones above might not have worked for you), check out my friend GalaxyUser's thread: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42359563

He successfully ported the following apps:
    - Launcher
    - Camera
    - Gallery
    - DLNA
    - File Manager
    - Notes
    - Music
    - Profiles
    - Weather
    - Wallpaper
    - Weather Live Wallpaper
    - Keyboard
    - Security Guard
    - Handwriting App

Hope you guys like! :D

Thanks to:
    Huawei Developer Team
    Lavx.lu
    idhbar
    Team Android
    MP2005
    GalaxyUser
    Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you can find a way to get The live wallpaper to allow me to select auto sync for weather

Screenshot_2013-05-22-22-57-25_zps80fa8bd5.png

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2

Can anyone post weather.apk from huawei?

I'll see if I can find the weather app. :D

like it. quite smooth. but cannot apply other theme.

I tried getting themes to work but they won't apply, it says it works but nothing in the launcher changes. If you'd like, I can post the huaweithemes.apk and also the themes that come pre-installed to see if you could figure it out. I haven't tested it much, I might need to set the Themes app as a system app or something. I'll experiment more later today.

I waited of this :) emotion UI is a nice launcher but it looks a little bit....BIG on note 2 :) it would be better if it looks like on the ascend Mate... and the best thing ..me widget..doesnt work :( i hope someone will fix it soon :)

By the way wich version of emotion ui is it ?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using xda premium

Yeah I don't know why the MeWidget doesn't work. And I agree, haha, the icons are MASSIVE, it's better suited for a smaller phone because it was ported from the Huawei Honor 2 (4.5 inch screen).
    It's version 1.6 of EmotionUI; if I'm not mistaken that's the latest version. :good:

@Surpass: can you port oppo find 5 launcher? :D
    I'll see what I can do. If you'd like, I can post the Oppo Weather app, I have that, and it's awesome, it has gorgeous animated weather like what's in HTC Sense. :) No widgets though, just the weather app.
    Hey, if anyone is interested in more apps, my friend GalaxyUser ported some:
    Click here for his thread

He successfully ported the following apps:
    - Launcher
    - Camera
    - Gallery
    - DLNA
    - File Manager
    - Notes
    - Music
    - Profiles
    - Weather
    - Wallpaper
    - Weather Live Wallpaper
    - Keyboard
    - Security Guard
    - Handwriting App

The ones in bold I didn't port yet, so make sure to check those out! Also, if you tried an app here and it didn't work but it's listed above, try out his version as it's ported from a different ROM!

Original post updated with a link to his thread. :good:
    Thanks for sharing. Hopefully you can find a way to get The live wallpaper to allow me to select auto sync for weather

Screenshot_2013-05-22-22-57-25_zps80fa8bd5.png

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk 2
    here is the link for the launcher:

https://mega.nz/#!xM1EVYxB!aC2TMovgMUPM9U7RphV7ot1DtfQW76ZiCIUVZwiJhao

[emoji1]

Tapatalk@Nexus5