app to open password protected zip and rar files ?

Search This thread

Andy

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I'm guessing you don't know the password in question?

Depending on the strength of the password, you could be at this for months, if not years.
Since RAR 2.0 your forced to use brute force. And this can be processor intensive. I doubt you'd find anything that will run on the DHD.

Try looking --> Here and do it from your computer.

Last edited:

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
no I know the password, I just need an app which can open password protected .zip and .rar files

saj2001ind

Dec 24, 2007
I can but still I need an app which can do it on my DHD, like opening from email attachment a password protected .zip or .rar

Andy

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
I personally don't know of an app that will do it.

Your only option now is to start trawling the Android Market, luckily they have just released the web based Market. Give it a try --> Here

Koocai

Jan 22, 2012
Desperate for Password

Hi,
Can I pls get the password for the I9003DXKF1 file I downloaded...or at least get help on how to get it...badly need to switch phone back to Froyo...please...really need your help since u know it...

Andy

Retired Forum Moderator
Jan 21, 2008
UK
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Is that a Samsung Galaxy firmware? You'd have better luck asking in the relevant device forum. Where did you download it from? What took you there? Etc..

Sadly we at XDA do not have crystal balls to answer the vaguest of questions.

diegocr

Dec 8, 2011
if downloaded from http://www.sammobile.com

google search sammobile password and READ !!!!!

## = samfirm------------
# = samsu----------------
* = Incomplete firmware before flashing your device always check our forum!

unbreakable360

Mar 28, 2011
I may b late but incase anybody else is searching for a result I found one... unrar works wen u pay for it maybe but not the free version, and archidroid does nothing. The one I found to work most efficiently was Archiver hope it helps

nbshsn

Sep 10, 2017
Dhaka
On pc use winrar, on android there's an app called rar with all the functionalities of winrar. And it's free but comes with some ads

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I may b late but incase anybody else is searching for a result I found one... unrar works wen u pay for it maybe but not the free version, and archidroid does nothing. The one I found to work most efficiently was Archiver hope it helps