ICS release imminent

Search This thread

caveritt

Mar 4, 2008
all i know is if the razr gets ice cream before us this will be the last htc i own.

So, you'll be going to moto then? Just left moto forever. I vow to never return until they unlock their bootloader. It sucked so bad be locked down. I finally feel free again. =)

But I do agree, but as slow as moto is I don't think you have anything to worry about.

jimbo.levy

Sep 18, 2011
London
LOL, there is a whole lot more that's "****ty" in the nexus besides the camera.......

The only part I find good is the screen...which we have but with a greater PPI. Good effort Samsung. Everything else is Ok I guess but definitely not anything to brag about...and the radios are terrible apparently.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using Tapatalk

alphaman0606

Dec 30, 2011
azidac [Moses.

LOL, there is a whole lot more that's "****ty" in the nexus besides the camera.......

Say that again! I got my Rezound 1st...then had to have a Nexus when it came out. I spent about 6 weeks with the Nexus and just couldn't deal with it. My big issue was the phone had terrible reception for the phone and data. It spent half the time searching for a signal. The Rezound was a very solid phone so I sold the Nexus and went back to the Rezound.

mighty_markus12

Sep 18, 2011
off topic and maybe this has been asked 1000x but have the devs given up on achieving s-off for the rezound?

MrSmith317

Jun 18, 2010
Philadelphia
Wow this thread has gone all over the place. Back on topic. There's been a "release" leak for ICS 4.0.3 so maybe we are actually that much closer to seeing an actual official release.

/Rumor_Mill

a.mcdear

May 20, 2010
Phoenix, Arizona
everyone's favorite dev, evildevnull says that it is still being worked on, but at this point, I doubt too much effort is going into it. With the exception of radios, we can flash everything else. Not much incentive for the devs.

Can we not now use the DUMLOCK method to flash radios too? I thought that method basically gave us the ability to flash anything now..

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    the asshole sense haters who complain all over the Internet are truly becoming the apple fanboys of Android. seriously. theyre creating the divide just like nexus owners did before their lame phone came out. enough of the crying. I run my rezound side to side with my bosses razr maxx and coworkers nexus and mines as fast, if not faster, than both phones... and it looks fifty times better than either ui. this annoying crap has to stop. grow up and stop creating divides in Android.

Sent from my HTC EVO View Tablet
    Wishful thinking bro...Just let it go...we'll get it when we get it.
    got this few minutes ago....my twitter name is rickyfukenjohn

@htc looks like ICS is never coming to my Rezound....looks like i got to get a damn Samsung just to have ICS :-(
    1:16 PM - 23 Feb 12 via web ·

@rickyfukenjohn It's coming soon, Ricky. on.fb.me/yqmC2G We'll let you know when we have a specific date!

"Soon." Yeah, I don't consider August soon, but I would eat my phone on video if we get it before then.
    Ok bro. We'll see in a few days.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

We would have already seen documentation on VerizonWireless regarding the OTA. They do it for every Android update..and usually that's how we know it's coming. HTC has already announced that the Sensation line is getting ICS next month with the rest of us "later this year". I can't see how / why they would spring an update on us that as of the last leaks, weren't nearly ready for primetime.
    Will you also make a video of that? That sounds better than epic meal time...

I will buy a blender, put my phone in the blender, mix it with some vanilla ice cream (probably Blue Bell), put it all on a chocolate cookie, eat my own ICS, and video tape it all.