[Q] Clock apk reinstall

Search This thread

djgregor97

Feb 14, 2014
Hi,

I'd like to reinstall system clock apk. How to do it? Where should I look for safe "com.sec.android.app.clockpackage" file?

Why? I uninstalled system Clock apk (v 3.0) on my s4. I tried to install Clock apk from s2 (Clock v 1.0). I did it through TitaniumBackup.

Clock v1.0 installation was unsuccesful - TB did hang during the operation... :( So I tried to restore Clock v 3.0 from my s4. It was partly succesful.

Now I have clock apk which is called "90.0dip" with strange icon.
When I try to restore "com.sec.android.app.clockpackage, version 3.0" from TitaniumBackup again, i'm directed to screen asking "Clock, Install update?". When I click "Install" I get message "Aplication was not installed"... And nothing changes...

Please point me in the right direction.

Many tnx,
Greg

malybru

Retired Senior Moderator
Aug 16, 2006
London
Google Pixel 7 Pro
Hi,

I'd like to reinstall system clock apk. How to do it? Where should I look for safe "com.sec.android.app.clockpackage" file?

Why? I uninstalled system Clock apk (v 3.0) on my s4. I tried to install Clock apk from s2 (Clock v 1.0). I did it through TitaniumBackup.

Clock v1.0 installation was unsuccesful - TB did hang during the operation... :( So I tried to restore Clock v 3.0 from my s4. It was partly succesful.

Now I have clock apk which is called "90.0dip" with strange icon.
When I try to restore "com.sec.android.app.clockpackage, version 3.0" from TitaniumBackup again, i'm directed to screen asking "Clock, Install update?". When I click "Install" I get message "Aplication was not installed"... And nothing changes...

Please point me in the right direction.

Many tnx,
Greg

Hi,

Try re-flashing your ROM without wiping anything.

:)