New Software Update for D838 to D83810B.

Search This thread

wurealm

Mar 13, 2012
For all those who lost the LTE option after 10F update, please try this.

As per the following link, you can resolve the problem by using Build Prop Editor. Just change the value of "ro.telephony.default_network" from 9 to 13

http://translate.googleusercontent....st=500&usg=ALkJrhgdUkwq5_SAOPvsd5Ie9COMnSho4g

Please confirm if it worked or not. You must be rooted for using this application.

Thanks, it works like a charm , I was about to flash an older kdz because of this matter, now it is solved. Thanks again.

wurealm

Mar 13, 2012
Depends if you had custom recovery or you flashed the kdz correctly.

Sent from my LG-D838 using XDA Free mobile app

h8Aramex

Oct 24, 2012
Google Pixel 6a
I know this is an old post, but there is zero difference.
The SEA 10b version had zero bugs, and no differences between the 10f TWN. Its literally the same.

I guess LG just fixed regional bugs in the fw.

Hp3

Jun 3, 2011
Guilan
Hi every one.
my phone model is d83810b and i have problem by my wifi. wifi is so weak.
my other phone is z ultra and i have wifi strength but my g pro2 dont receive any thing.
What can i do to fix it?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Let me know how you get on and I would be interested in what other issues that you have. I don't have any and I am on the same device/network as you.
    We could probably re-enable lte from the hidden settings menu if we could find out the correct number to dial for this and, if not, root and an amendment in the build prop would probably work but, root looks a bit complicated at the moment. In saying this, I don't see why we should have to be addressing this ourselves but I don't expect this is something EE will assist with as this device is not for our network/country officially.

Here we go, type 5457#*838# or 5457#*350# on your dialer then Network Mode>Global + LTE, good luck. This is the hidden service menu, the solution is temporary as you have to apply the setting again whenever you restart the phone or try to access the mobile networks menu in settings. I have contacted LG about this issue but hope this temporary solution helps. Has anyone else had this issue?
    For all those who lost the LTE option after 10F update, please try this.

As per the following link, you can resolve the problem by using Build Prop Editor. Just change the value of "ro.telephony.default_network" from 9 to 13

http://translate.googleusercontent....st=500&usg=ALkJrhgdUkwq5_SAOPvsd5Ie9COMnSho4g

Please confirm if it worked or not. You must be rooted for using this application.

I talked to a guy in taiwan and its firmware 10F has lte option (as picture sent by him). Now I think the problem with this firmware is for us Europeans ... I think we're screwed :crying:
    New 32GB LG G Pro 2 white device turned up today, upgraded to D83810e but won't be upgrading to D83810f this time. Lesson learn't!
    maybe in Taiwan are more stupid than Korean?? Only the TWN firmware is 10f... every other firmware are 10e...
    I talked to a guy in taiwan and its firmware 10F has lte option (as picture sent by him). Now I think the problem with this firmware is for us Europeans ... I think we're screwed :crying: