[GAMES] Killer Instinct Soundboard v2.0

Search This thread

XaviorPenguin

Jan 29, 2008
Searching the Android Market, I had found Soundboards for various games and movies and actors/actresses. I found one that wasn't available...so, I decided to attempt to make one.

I, with the help of a soundboard tutorial, created the Killer Instinct Soundboard.
As far as I know, this is complete, for me. I may later add more sounds as I find them but for now, the current sounds are set in stone.

You can find more at my own blog at:
Code:
http://www.disturbed-penguin.net/?p=45

Screenshots of the soundboard are there as well.

It has only been on my blog until now and I figured it was high time I contribute to the site with something.

I do know this works on my Motorola Backflip, Android OS 1.5 and in the emulator from the SDK. When installing, you may see an "error", but ignore it as it installs properly. It does load up a little slow and my apologies for that as I am not a coder by heart but am willing to learn.

Thank you for your time. :)

Khaelum

Jul 3, 2010
Virginia
My brother loved this game back in the day. He'll love to hear this ;)

Thanks!

Sent from my HTC Evo using Tapatalk + Swype

XaviorPenguin

Jan 29, 2008
How can i set any of these sounds as my text notification sound?

I apologize but that cannot be done. The link provided states that this program does not do that. However, if you would like the sounds...I can give those to ya without a problem. It will be in the source code if you would like that. :)

Side note:
If anybody knows how to do that and make it a ringtone/sms tone, then please assist me. :)