keeping root with hc 3.1?

Search This thread

r2DoesInc

Dec 8, 2010
Cool. I just saw the update was available and was going to start getting a rooted package together. You always beat me rmk :-[

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using XDA Premium App

ayman07

Feb 25, 2010
Waiting patiently for one of u guys to fix this :)

Sent from my ThunderBolt using Tapatalk

SN4K3B1T3

Aug 21, 2010
Vancouver
Working on putting something CWM flashable together. I'll post it if someone else doesn't get to it before I'm done.

Haven't seen you since I had a Vision nice to see your working with the TF loved your Vision roms ...thanks for all your hard work and great roms

Sent from my GreyBlurred Bell Atrix

dagrim1

Sep 1, 2008
http://www.multiupload.com/175TGHLP8K

It only flashes boot.img and /system so you keep your CWM.

Only changes are that I added in root,insecure boot (for adb remount), and removed ASUS update notifications.

I've only tested this on my personal Transformer (US, Prime 1.3r2)

Great! Just flashed this through cwm and seems to work good. Finally proper youtube :) qill try some more later, first some sleep! Cheers for this one Segnaro.

Btw, updated from prime 1.3r2 with netformer kernel.

Last edited:

soxfan81

Nov 17, 2010

Only changes are that I added in root,insecure boot (for adb remount), and removed ASUS update notifications.

All you did was put zip file on micro sd, Boot into CWM, wipe davilik cache and the flash the zip file? You didn't get bootloops or anything crazy?

sbtim

Oct 6, 2010
Both custom kernels I've tried don't work. Sends the tablet into bootloop. Hopefully a fix will come soon because I like 3.1 too much to go back

case0

Feb 5, 2010
Thanks Segnaro! Downloading now.

I'm not too fussed about losing oc kernel, would rather have 3.1 for sure!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

MD5: 19403eb6a9fe090f99d3f74112908409
    Working on putting something CWM flashable together. I'll post it if someone else doesn't get to it before I'm done.
    ok is there anywhere i can grab the 3.0.1 rom from? dont see it on asus site just usb drivers etc

Look here http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1102445

Sent from my Transformer TF101 using Tapatalk
    Should I flash back to stock kernel (currently on netformer) first?

Worth noting that Netformer will not work on the 3.1 update, even with root.
    and what's the point of your post? Obviously you don't read either. He has apologized and he stated he understand now what he need to do. All you internet tough guys need to quit *****ing and cluttering up threads.

And what is the point of yours? You are full of fail if you think:

"Yer right...i apologize...gawd, u try 2 not **** up something that u worked hard for a full week to get an order in, and some idiot just smashes u 4 it...n some other idiot praises that...! PISSED me right off!
    But yeah, I read ur post, thanks. I actually had read up on everything before, rooting, cwm, blobs, just that I was on 3.13 and all the guides are till 3.9, so wasn't totally sure. Thanks though, m gonna downgrade and try to root."

is an apology...Since the guy is too busy to read, I held his hand and gave him a link that explains everything for him, it has been on the front page for 2 days and has a very self explanitory title, not hard to find, just takes 'NOT' being lazy.