(APP)(Updated 27-04-2012) Sense_4_Clock_Widget_v4_WVGA_MDPI_Device >>>

Search This thread

Splder

Jun 26, 2009
Istanbul
Amazingly nice, THANKS!

How come I don't get high/low on my galaxy nexus? It seems cut out?
If I make the widget bigger with nova launcher, it works but then it takes 3 rows, which is a lot.

Added a screenshot, also the hours and minutes "overlap" each other.

15zpn9e.png

if your using apex remove the margins on the side and also reduce the grid size that should fix it

JJ1990

Nov 20, 2010
Belfast
Thanks

Just added the 'Sense_4_Clock_v4_White_Tapclock_ShowClock_Alarm.apk' to my HTC Leo, running 'NexusHD2-ICS-4.0.4-HWA(CM9)' by Tytung, Works a treat - date text is a little to the left on screen rotate, buy not in any way a major issue - have been searching for this widget for the past week, glad I found one that works as well as this does.

nodyarg

Jul 1, 2009
Toronto
Works great on Galaxy Nexus. Everything looks good, and my jealousy for the One S is slowly fading! Thanks!
Really???
Because I flashed this on my lg g2x (p999) and it looks amazing. Crystal clear not blurry like most widgets i find.
But, when I installed it on my friends galaxy nexus, (which i believe has a much larger xhdpi screen versus my hdpi screen), i placed it on her screen and it was distorted and the words were overlapping eachother. I ended up using GO Weather widgets instead, which look too small on her screen but at least arent distorted...I was really hoping to get this one working though...

PS

can anyone tell me what launcher this is in the OP screenshots??
attachment.php

Last edited:

HuKuToC34

Dec 21, 2010
Volgograd
vk.com
Im Pretty sure that is because the Intent was removed fromt he manaifest to stop the app going into the app drawer, Which version are you using?
I don't really know, because it was pre-installed in [ICS l CM9] QuadraSense [V1.2][Sense 4.0 Theme+Sense 4.0 Smoothness].
But the app name in .zip file is: Sense_4_Clock_v4_White_Tapclock_ShowClock_Alarm.apk

marcusgolden

Oct 18, 2011
Greenwood, MS
I have gone through all 32 pages and all the links using the search thread button, but I might have overlooked it. I'm looking for the Sense 4.0 clock in black and white with "qhd" display but goes to Tapclock_ShowClock_Alarm view instead of the clock widget settings when you click on the numbers. I see the normal one but not the "qhd" display one. Can someone help me out with this?

Thanks!

mengfei

Jan 20, 2010
Shenzen, China
mysceenshot

here's my screeny using Sense_4_clock_white_v3.apk + AOKP 39 on an HD2 @ 241 density :victory:

Attachments

• Screenshot_2012-06-23-21-06-54j.JPG
    Screenshot_2012-06-23-21-06-54j.JPG
    60.1 KB · Views: 494

maella

Oct 23, 2007
font clock sense 4

Hi, someone could tell me what kind of letter used the clock sense 4? thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hai sorry for my bad english ....

this is sense 4 clock widget moddification from lp sense clock widget hope you like it,...... it not look fine on ics rom with htc sense launcher but work fine in ics rom with other launcher ( tested with go launcher ex ) and this is for hdpi only ( tested with 480x800 & 480x854 device ) ...... :D
    My Rom is RCMIX 3D 4.0 with 60% trans notification bar...

Sense_4_Clock_White_V3 and black V2 more perfect now and maybe work in mdpi device (not tested)..... I have change clock background in white version and resize the widget in both version so maybe it look fine in most 3rd launcher tested with go launcher ex, MIUI Launcher and Latest Xperia S home Please try it...

Sense 4 clock white v 3.1 uploaded fix for mdpi device and and change some weather image ......

if you like/download it please push thanks button below...;)
    doh, brain fart :eek: i was thinking of something else while i was typing. i still have my mytouch, so ill try it on that. looks great btw ;)

hai please test this and give me screen shot.....:)
    This is sense clock :) (mod fancy widget)
    i find this in XDA forum
    FancySense_044_Celsius.apk (4.45 MB) - 4x2
    FancySense_044_4x1.apk (4.45 MB) 4x1

This is orginal source:
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1721809

Remeber Click THANX :)
    nice

Thanks to creator, my screen is better than ever!

I like sense 3.5 clock too. but its so old graphic...3.5

So, I tried modify it.

If this make problem. I will delete it.
    any way to get a qhd version of this? a lot of people would be very thankful! :D

attachment.php