Nexus 10 - Where To Buy, Price, Shipping, E.T.C...

Search This thread

brunofm

Jan 20, 2012
Goiânia
Can anyone tell me where I could buy the Nexus 10 in Europe (specifically the UK, France and Switzerland)? Does it sell in stores nowadays? I recall it used to be available only on Play Store, but I'm hoping that has changed.

I live in Brazil and am visiting Europe soon, and wanted to get a Nexus.

If not, can anyone recommend a good store for the Nexus 7?

Memp2Atl85

Nov 15, 2010
Having a hard time deciding between the N7 or N10. From what I read, there are less problems with the N7 but the N10 truly seems like a better device. I would prefer a larger screen as I hope to minimize my laptop use. What to do......

svzurich

Dec 20, 2010
Las Vegas, NV
Having a hard time deciding between the N7 or N10. From what I read, there are less problems with the N7 but the N10 truly seems like a better device. I would prefer a larger screen as I hope to minimize my laptop use. What to do......

Go for the N10. I love both of them, but the N10's processor is much faster in performance. Downloading apps and installing takes a fraction of the time over the N7. The screen is gorgeous! Early on my N10 rebooted a lot, but updates have fixed that. It's a great piece of hardware.

For taking out and about though, I prefer the N7 in spite of its lag when the disk is nearly full. It's very portable and light, and excellent for walking around campus with Google Maps up. :)

Memp2Atl85

Nov 15, 2010
Go for the N10. I love both of them, but the N10's processor is much faster in performance. Downloading apps and installing takes a fraction of the time over the N7. The screen is gorgeous! Early on my N10 rebooted a lot, but updates have fixed that. It's a great piece of hardware.

For taking out and about though, I prefer the N7 in spite of its lag when the disk is nearly full. It's very portable and light, and excellent for walking around campus with Google Maps up. :)

Thanks for the input...I already have my galaxy nexus for on the go media. I was just wondering if the N7 would function well for watching movies or connecting to a HDTv. You might have swayed me. Think I'll cop the N10 with keyboard.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

TimTB

Mar 17, 2012
Hi i live in Holland and i want to buy a nexus 10.
the only problem is That Samsung didn't realese it here and there is no playstore availible.
Does anyone know how order it (with not too high shipping costs)

CRimsonEagle

Feb 26, 2013
Bought from...

I bought mine from Google play store, 2 day shipping was required. -$15. Go buy from walmart. I only bought because the 16 gb was only in stock on the google play store.

xfactor2000

May 6, 2012
AW: Nexus 10 - Where To Buy, Price, Shipping, E.T.C...

Has the new Nexus 10 been introduced at mwc? Cant find informations.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 4 mit Tapatalk 2

Reactions: mark.m.moran

SenfMeister

Oct 31, 2010
I have a broter going to Boston next week, and thought I could get him to buy a Nexus 10 for me. (The price here in DK starts arround 875$ for the 32Gig version). But where could I send him to go. Apperently he only know the way to the apple store, and.. well.. that's really not for me.
Anyone have an idea where I can send him for find me one of these?

Z_Black

May 13, 2011
www.zlbphotography.com
Both my local Staples and Walmart had a 32gig version in stock. I went with Walmart since their return stuff is generally really easy if I had any issues at all, but so far none what-so-ever.

ferchou

Mar 3, 2013
Hi everyone. I'm staying for 3 days in London and I don't have time to buy a nexus 10 on Google play.
It'll be very helpful if any of your could tell me any store near london where I can buy it!

I don't have much time =/

Are the store prices the same as Google play prices?
Thanks in advance

AvErNaN

Oct 26, 2012
Hi, does someone have info regarding the 32GB version in the UK play store? I'm checking availability since last Monday (both via play store and nexus checker) and I get really strange results. The store always shows "temporarily out of stock" while the checker gives different results even in a 10 minutes time lapse...
Since I'm accessing the store via a proxy (I'm not in UK) I'd like to know if I'm the only one experiencing the problem or if it's really out of stock.
Thanks in advance to everyone :D

mark.m.moran

Mar 2, 2010
Dublin
Hi, does someone have info regarding the 32GB version in the UK play store? I'm checking availability since last Monday (both via play store and nexus checker) and I get really strange results. The store always shows "temporarily out of stock" while the checker gives different results even in a 10 minutes time lapse...
Since I'm accessing the store via a proxy (I'm not in UK) I'd like to know if I'm the only one experiencing the problem or if it's really out of stock.
Thanks in advance to everyone :D

I'm trying to do the same here in Ireland. Over in UK in few weeks and want to order one and have it sent to a mates address.

01alim

May 27, 2009
In UK.

I keep getting technical issue errors when trying to buy N10! I'm annoyed.

What do I do now?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    So now I have to sift through a bunch of stuff about where it's going to be sold in the US to find the bits about where it's going to be sold in the UK? Are we rationing threads now?

Ridiculous.
    cant you stole one from a Palestinian like you do with everything else ?

Just joking ;)

Too soon.

And please, lets not drag politics into XDA. This is a sensitive issue on both sides, and there's plenty of other places to discuss this thing outside of this forum.

A forum, I might add, that brings together people from all walks of life, from all over the world. Check your ideology at the door if you can.

The only religious wars we should be having here are defending Android from the infidels using iOS and the heretics using Windows 8. :)
    In order to keep this forum clean i have closed the following threads -

Nexus 10 Price Tag Sighting at WalMart!!
    Looks like it will be in UK Currys PCWorld on 13th
    Will be sold at Walmart. Cover attachment is ugly.

Please use this thread to discuss anything related to where you bought your device, how much it cost, how much was shipping and how long for shipping.

Thanks
    The Nexus 10 Moderation Team
    Ok, it seems that my decision to make one thread about buying the Nexus 10 and the reason is a little foggy to some people, so let me try and clear it up for everyone. Yes we could make a thread just for the UK and the US, but you would then have to make one for the other 6/7 countries you can buy the Nexus 10 in being, Austraila, France, Germany, Spain, Canada and Japan, so having 8 threads on where to buy the Nexus 10 in my mind is not needed. These types of thread only have a short life span and will die away after a few months, because most people would have bought it by then, also these type of threads dont pick up that much traffic, so sifting through and finding the infomation you need won't be that hard, remember the search button it's really good at finding you the answer you need. So lets please not fill this thread up with anymore should we or not have more than one thread.

Thanks
    The-Hulk
    Exactly my point I made a couple of days ago. Got fed up and asked to cancel my order only to be told it couldn't be cancelled because it was in the process of shipping which was 4 days ago. Said once I got a tracking number I could cancel. Well if I never get one then how the hell do I cancel? I got my bank involved Friday and they will reverse the charge on Monday and deal with Google. Now that I've lost confidence in Google I now have a nice new iPad 4 which is pretty damn sweet even if it is apple. None of the stuttering I've seen reported in games n10 users have talked about but that's nothing anyone here is interested in... Good luck I hope your nexus is everything you hoped it to be.

You bought an iPad 4 because the nexus didn't ship fast enough? Two things:

1. You did not hurt Google by not buying the tablet.

2. You just gave support to the most evil corporation in existence.

At least you can go to the Apple forums now and tell each other how awesome your iPad is. Enjoy the hell that is iTunes, and have fun trying to side load anything on that POS.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2