3g to 4g status bar icons

Search This thread

kyouko

Mar 6, 2010
This is a mod / theme if you want to call it that...which you really shouldn't. All it does is change your old boring 3G icon into an awesome 4G icon to shove in peoples faces - namely evo owners :D

Images were created by Pyro using mad photoshop skillz.

As always, i dont want any complaints about it killing your phone or anything... nandroid before if you're scared :p (but honestly its just a metamorph)

Phone WILL reboot during/after applying the Metamorph

And one more thing, people were saying that my older signal visual fix didnt work when they extracted the zip using MM. If this happens to you just extract the zip yourself with astro or something.

*3Gto4G.zip is the metamorph - tested on DD and CM6, so someone try it on a sense rom for me :p*
1zp3cr8.jpg

(CM6 flashable - since the framework is constantly being changed, id have to make one for every build - not happening. So what i will do is once an actual RC gets released I'll make one for that, and then builds after that, excluding nighlys)

Attachments

• 3Gto4G.zip
    4.5 KB · Views: 385
  • DD28_4g_Flashable.zip
    1.7 MB · Views: 195
Last edited:
Reactions: il Duce

Tibedabeeto

Apr 15, 2010
Orlando
This is a mod / theme if you want to call it that...which you really shouldn't. All it does is change your old boring 3G icon into an awesome 4G icon to shove in peoples faces - namely evo owners :D

As always, i dont want any complaints about it killing your phone or anything... nandroid before if you're scared :p (but honestly its just a metamorph)

And one more thing, people were saying that my older signal visual fix didnt work when they extracted the zip using MM. If this happens to you just extract the zip yourself with astro or something.

*NOT A FLASHABLE ZIP*
1zp3cr8.jpg

(if you want a flashable zip i can make one for DarchDroid 2.8 just let me know... but not for CM6 since the framework is always being changed, id have to make one for every build - not happening)
Will this work on Sense based roms? Also where was the Metamorph for the 3G icon change (if it was created)?

HeroMeng

Jan 16, 2010
The Bowels Of Hell

*3Gto4G.zip is the metamorph - tested on DD and CM6, so someone try it on a sense rom for me :p*
1zp3cr8.jpg

(CM6 flashable - since the framework is constantly being changed, id have to make one for every build - not happening. So what i will do is once an actual RC gets released I'll make one for that, and then builds after that, excluding nighlys)

Awesome. Screw evo.
EDIT: Also, won't work on Sense (at least with a black taskbar). It WILL work, but it'll be a weird white square on the taskbar.

Last edited:

james33440

Sep 6, 2007
I flashed the file for DD2.8 and it still shows 3g.

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

james33440

Sep 6, 2007
I still can't get this to work with DD2.8 but I have the BlackMod theme. could that be why?

james33440

Sep 6, 2007
I tried one last time with metamorph and it worked this time. :)

Sent from my HERO200 using XDA App

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

1zp3cr8.jpg