[Q] Amazon Cloud Player - Error(s)

Search This thread

onthedlo

Mar 11, 2011
Anyone else getting errors trying to play music off the Amazon Cloud Player?? I'm having 'network error' issues with cloud based tracks and 'error playing song' issues when playing on-device tracks.

For those having trouble connecting with cloud services, I purchased an album (find that $1.99 for upgrade to 20GB), logged off and logged back in to see the files/purchases uploaded to the cloud. But alas, no music playing...

Any help would be great. Or we'll just have to wait for an update.:confused:

Reactions: fceeviper

epakrat75

Aug 11, 2010
Chicago
All systems go here. This "question" may have been better suited to the "General" section but whatever. You might wish to provide the actual error text / screenshot to potentially get better answers.

Last edited:

fceeviper

Anyone else getting errors trying to play music off the Amazon Cloud Player?? I'm having 'network error' issues with cloud based tracks and 'error playing song' issues when playing on-device tracks.

For those having trouble connecting with cloud services, I purchased an album (find that $1.99 for upgrade to 20GB), logged off and logged back in to see the files/purchases uploaded to the cloud. But alas, no music playing...

Yups same here. :mad:

onthedlo

Mar 11, 2011
Works great for me.

Sent from my Milestone X using XDA Premium App

What ROMs and kernel do you guys have installed? Let's try to narrow down the causes. Thanks.

Sent from my Nook Color (Froyo on eMMC) using Tapatalk

(edit)
SOLVED!! Removed Quadrant OC kernel for Dalingrin's 3/28 OC kernel and it seemed to have fixed a TON of things:
Grooveshark
Amazon Cloud Player
YouTube

Last edited:

johnkim575

Sep 27, 2010
same issues

Unrevoked EVO 4g.

I too get network error message from time to time. I am currently uploading my songs to the cloud at the same time as I am trying to listen to the songs from the cloud to test the service. Don't know yet if the messages will lesson as time goes by or less issues on wifi vs. 4g vs. 3g.

Droiddict

Mar 27, 2011
network error

I'm getting a network error when I try to connect to the cloud drive. I just installed the ap so I know that my network is working.

running rooted stock

mikemick

Jun 6, 2010
Same here. Getting "Network error" on HTC EVO. My Motorola Xoom tablet seems to work fine. Neither are rooted/modified.

Damnjones

Feb 25, 2011
Try updating APN

I was having very similar problems with my Amazon cloudplayer running on Cyanogen 7. I checked the APN settings and there was nothing there so I updated them. After the update I have had far less issues with streaming. I would give this a try.

Settings > Wireless & Networks > Mobile Networks > Access Point Names
Select T-Mobile

then verify that these settings exist

Name: T-Mobile US
APN: epc.tmobile.com
Proxy: 216.155.165.050
Port: 8080
Username: (leave this blank)
Password: (leave this blank)
Server: (leave this blank)
MMSC: mms.msg.eng.t-mobile.com/mms/wapenc
MMS Proxy: 216.155.165.050
MMS Port: 8080
MMS Protocol: WAP 2.0 (don't know if this is important)
MCC: 310
MNC: 260
APN Type: Default,supl,mms

If the setting is not listed do not change.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.