Votes: 1,554 38.7%
  • Performance

Votes: 2,464 61.3%

• Total voters
Search This thread

lawnchuser

Aug 23, 2017
force close lawnchair app

force close lawnchair app when swapping an gmail notification dot last build 1199

Anyone else

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
New boy on the block, one Play. Flic Launcher.
Has double click lock.
Can set grid size and icon columns for app drawer
Can set up to six icons in dock. I use 7 with us!
Has one and two finger gestures in four directions.
Can set gesture to go to this launcher!
For assistant.
Can be set for Google Now. Animates vertically upward, kind of a jar after ours. Pill icon puts up search
screen, not Google Now feed. Note my previous comment: Do not need to use both pill->now and swipe->now.
Rotation similar to ours but makes icons smaller. App drawer from new bottom.
A lot of other features and more for "pro" (pro, even though still unreleased software). But on store!

Of course, we do not really need two of these. This one came first. Would be nice to combine forces but that is not how capitalism and "pro" paid versions work. He is opensource.

ydd0ras

Dec 28, 2014
Xiaomi Mi 11 Lite 5G
Has double click lock.
For assistant.
Can be set for Google Now. Animates vertically upward, kind of a jar after ours. Pill icon puts up search
screen, not Google Now feed. Note my previous comment: Do not need to use both pill->now and swipe->now.
A lot of other features and more for "pro" (pro, even though still unreleased software). But on store!

Of course, we do not really need two of these. This one came first. Would be nice to combine forces but that is not how capitalism and "pro" paid versions work. He is opensource.
I don't understand what is the intention of your post. Many users are happy about open source software, and others to avoid some capitalism. We are here to help each other not to complain about open source software. Maybe I have misunderstood your post, you tell me.

Sent from my A0001 using XDA-Developers Legacy app

Dovidhalevi

Jun 26, 2012
I don't understand what is the intention of your post. Many users are happy about open source software, and others to avoid some capitalism. We are here to help each other not to complain about open source software. Maybe I have misunderstood your post, you tell me.

NO complaint about open source. It is the way to go. But no more immune to duplicated effort than closed source!

Give flick a try as well. My only complaint about all of them is setting up homescreens from scratch every time I try a new one.

fordlogger

Oct 23, 2015
Has double click lock.
For assistant.

I don't get it. What you want to say?

Bobmclaffah

Aug 14, 2015
Is there any way you could make the Pixel navigation bar work with Android O? Like how the app custom navigation bar does it, thanks.

grunt9800

Apr 1, 2011
Google Pixel 3a
Newer versions can't seem to apply when I set as default home launcher. I just installed version 1.0.985 and I got a blank home screen, no icons. Pressing the home button doesn't even give me the option to chose a different launcher.

Did you ever resolve your issue? I'm having the same problem.

*Nevermind - issue resolved on it's own

Last edited:

DeathE@ter

Jan 27, 2014
Hualien
This is the best. Have been using it for quiet a while. I have some problems, can anyone help me out.
1. Weather doesnt show on my homescreen. I have enabled the weather in lawnchair settings, set to metric, but city tab is disabled and using google awareness api.
2. Animated clock is also not working for me.
I have a Moto G5

ianthemojo

Nov 16, 2015
Alcochete
This is the best. Have been using it for quiet a while. I have some problems, can anyone help me out.
1. Weather doesnt show on my homescreen. I have enabled the weather in lawnchair settings, set to metric, but city tab is disabled and using google awareness api.
2. Animated clock is also not working for me.
I have a Moto G5
1. You have to enable Location permissions.
2. It only works with the Stock Google Clock.

Reactions: DeathE@ter

B1nny

XDA Portal Team / Retired Forum Moderator
May 18, 2008
Over 100GB

Whelp, looks like my mirror passed 100GB of bandwidth somewhere today! :)

Attachments

• lawnchairmirror_stats.png
    lawnchairmirror_stats.png
    34.8 KB · Views: 767

Indashio

Oct 24, 2014
How to delete this transparent circle ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170825-102133.jpg
    Screenshot_20170825-102133.jpg
    252.7 KB · Views: 789

Ballroomblitz

Mar 9, 2016
Samsung Galaxy S20
I've got latest version installed on LG G6. Activated animated clock icon in settings, but i can't find the icon in the app drawer.
Any thoughts?

Do I have to be on 7.1. to access that feature?

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts