*TrackMe* GPS/CellID Tracking tool for Google Earth & Google Maps

Search This thread

turtle2472

Feb 16, 2006
Tidewater Va
_LEM_,
You know me from this thread for some time. I promise you that if you get a full blown version that give me the same functionality as the 6.x version does I'm in. I have to admit that and ad driven version wouldn't be my way. If it's my only option then I'd take it. However, I'd rather see a Lite version and a paid version.

The iPhone version is much akin to the best of vaporware. The developers tell me it's coming and they will have it up....

I'd move to Android tomorrow if you put out an Android version. I like the idea of iPhone for me because my house is loaded with iOS devices because of the rest of my family. I'm still holding out with my TP2 in hopes of this one single app being available on a platform I want.

I think it's awesome you put out a WP7 version, but it just doesn't appeal to me personally at all. In the least. Your app is awesome, WP7...

So if you cobble up an Android version and allow even the same functionality of the current version and me using my own server then I'm going to replace my phone in the moments following your beginning distribution. :)

Reactions: _LEM_

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
_LEM_,
You know me from this thread for some time. I promise you that if you get a full blown version that give me the same functionality as the 6.x version does I'm in. I have to admit that and ad driven version wouldn't be my way. If it's my only option then I'd take it. However, I'd rather see a Lite version and a paid version.

The iPhone version is much akin to the best of vaporware. The developers tell me it's coming and they will have it up....

I'd move to Android tomorrow if you put out an Android version. I like the idea of iPhone for me because my house is loaded with iOS devices because of the rest of my family. I'm still holding out with my TP2 in hopes of this one single app being available on a platform I want.

I think it's awesome you put out a WP7 version, but it just doesn't appeal to me personally at all. In the least. Your app is awesome, WP7...

So if you cobble up an Android version and allow even the same functionality of the current version and me using my own server then I'm going to replace my phone in the moments following your beginning distribution. :)

Thanks for your comments. I'm really considering start working on the Android version after reading so many comments. Thank you guys. I will let you know if this happens!

Reactions: Dtrieb

lemassykoi

Oct 23, 2007
Thanks for your comments. I'm really considering start working on the Android version after reading so many comments. Thank you guys. I will let you know if this happens!

I agree, Android Version would be amazing. I'm currently using Google Maps with History instead of TrackMe, because of Android. My TrackMe Server is sleeping since 8 months. Help me to wake it up!! :)

jmcourir

Feb 7, 2009
Québec
+1 for a Android version of TrackMe ! I miss that software from WM 6.5. I'm a Google Android Fan and it would be nice to see TrackMe on the market. Even if it cost to have the software.

Thanks

Jmcourir

Reactions: PuppeJuputti

websurf

Jul 24, 2008
Trackme in Stealth Mode comand line switch?

Hello gentlemen
I really this software but for some reason the "Start minimize/ Stealth mode" is not working on my Verizon Imagio WM 6.5 phone. I'm thinking to create/edit a shortcut to the startup folder with command line parameters or switch to minimize the Trackme if it can not minimize itself. for example in the shortcut properties it should have "\program files\Trackme\Trackme.exe -StartMinimze" but I do not know the syntax to replace the word "-StartMinimize" so that it can minimize trackme when start. anyone knows how to do this or a work around please help.

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
Hello gentlemen
I really this software but for some reason the "Start minimize/ Stealth mode" is not working on my Verizon Imagio WM 6.5 phone. I'm thinking to create/edit a shortcut to the startup folder with command line parameters or switch to minimize the Trackme if it can not minimize itself. for example in the shortcut properties it should have "\program files\Trackme\Trackme.exe -StartMinimze" but I do not know the syntax to replace the word "-StartMinimize" so that it can minimize trackme when start. anyone knows how to do this or a work around please help.

Yeah...the start minimized/stealth mode doesn't work on some models. I never found a solution for this. I hope somebody can give you some information about the parameters for that workaround that you propose.

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
+1 For an Android version.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Well..then I have good news for you! :)

The company that acquired TrackMe for WM has asked me to write a version for Android so I will start working on this in the next few weeks! :cool:

By the way, the interest for the WP7 is growing so I plan to release a new update soon too.

websurf

Jul 24, 2008
Anyone know what is the Trackme Command ID for Start Tracking. just like when you touch the Start when trackme is loaded? The reason I asked because I want to use Mortscripts to start Trackme. I know Trackme has the option to Start tracking when program start. Does anyone know that command id?

Last edited:

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com
UPDATE!

I just submitted an update for the WP7 version. This new release will let you to force an update (you can choose an icon and a comment). It also fixes some problems with phones where regional settings use a comma instead of a dot.
It should be available in the next few days.
Enjoy!

luke.kemp

Nov 22, 2007
Track me for Android

That would be amazing if an android version was produced!

I've been using the windows mobile version on my old phone for a charity bike ride we do across Europe every year, and it really does work a treat! It would be great if I only had to take one phone..

Thanks for your help, and if you need any assistance testing it....

Reactions: _LEM_

_LEM_

Mar 17, 2006
luisespinosa.com

I've been using the windows mobile version on my old phone for a charity bike ride we do across Europe every year, and it really does work a treat! It would be great if I only had to take one phone..

Android version is looking good so far. I have been able to read from the GPS and upload the data to the server.
Now I need to work in the offline mode, user settings and interface.
Hopefully I will have something soon!

flipfone

Mar 19, 2008
Uppa New Yawk
Android version is looking good so far. I have been able to read from the GPS and upload the data to the server.

Android users are waiting! i used this app a few years ago on my Treo and loved it. Cant wait to have it again thanks man!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

ANDROID VERSION NOW AVAILABLE!!

I just published it in the marketplace. Not sure when it will show up.
    I also created a post in the Android forums. Please use that thread from now on.
    Here is the link

I hope people like it...
    Any news about Android version? This is only program that I miss at windows mobile.

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

I'm probably getting the phone this week. Hopefully I will start working on it the next one.
    +1 For an Android version.

Sent from my SGH-I897 using XDA App

Well..then I have good news for you! :)

The company that acquired TrackMe for WM has asked me to write a version for Android so I will start working on this in the next few weeks! :cool:

By the way, the interest for the WP7 is growing so I plan to release a new update soon too.
    Hi! Thank you for the new release of W7 App TrackMe. I'm still with my old TP2 phone and use WM 6.5 I think to switch with Android soon, do you plan to make an Android version ?

Have a good day!

JmCourir