incipio feather review

Search This thread

dg4prez

Apr 16, 2011
Hooksett, NH
i really wanted to like this case. i generally dislike any case that makes the phone feel differently - i like the stock look and feel. but after a couple of drops i realized i needed some protection. i'm not really sure how much this will provide, though.

in the looks department - 10/10. it's barely detectable, super super thin, and feels great. it should protect against a drop provided that the phone does not land angled toward the front - there is basically no protection on the front at all. drop it on its face and you're gonna get a scratch. so 5/10 for protection. don't get this case if you're actually trying to protect your phone from most types of falls.

it'll work for me, because i rarely have an issue with dropping my phones, and when i do they seem to always land angled toward the back. plus the gorilla glass seems to be really tough. that said, if i see a similiar case that has more of a lip, i'll snag it in a second.

MJL99

Apr 9, 2010
Akron, Ohio
The seidio surface case I have has a lip that covers the corners and front bezel. That's part of the reason I don't like it, makes it hard for my big thumb to hip the P on my keyboard. I am stuck with it tho cause I have to have a clip holster for the phone cause of how often I take it out. Otherwise I would go naked phone. I like the look of the feather case and if it fits in the seidio holster I might try it cause even tho the surface case is thin the feather looks thinner.

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk

happynoodleboyx

Feb 12, 2009
Is there a lip that protects the screen? Such as when you place the phone face down, does it sit on the glass or the case? Post some pix, thanks!

MJL99

Apr 9, 2010
Akron, Ohio
For which case are you asking about? The seidio surface case has a lip that doesn't allow the screen to touch the surface if you lay it face down. I can post pics when I get home if thats what you want to see

Sent from my Incredible 2 using Tapatalk