[Petition]NVFlash on JB Bootloader

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Luckyv1

Aug 17, 2011
Im sorry n im new to rooting tablets but can i ask what is the purpose I f nvflash....

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk

l33ch0r

Apr 12, 2011
I have posted the link to the petition in the 'android-hilfe.de' - forum...

I don't feel like the germans are that supportive.
I posted it in three german forums and just around 40 people bothered to even open the link to the petition. I don't know how many of them signed though :silly:

However it won't hurt to post it there :D it's not like we could loose supporters through it :)

-angel*

Sep 10, 2012
I have just added the petition and xda-thread links to the top of the description of my Youtube How-To videos for unlocking/Custom ROM and installing Linux.

Thanks mate, very appreciated! :good:

Also I wrote them now an E-Mail again as they previously said they'd have sended to ASUS development in Taiwan and will have to wait for them to decide, but it would need many signatures - now we have nearly as much as were collected for bootloader unlock tool ;)

Also added TF201 as they are in the same boat

Reactions: My Public
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey mates! I know some of you were very disappointed when they realized Asus prevented NVFlash in there OTA 9.4.5.30 and higher...

So we decided over at the TF300 forums to make a petition and also to include TF700 as both TF300 and TF700 are suffering from the same problem.

You can vote for the petition here!

You can also help by putting the link to the petition or this thread in your signature! Or just ask your friends to do a favor and sign it ;)

edit 31th March We need to put more pressure to Asus! I'm pretty sure sending them a customer suggestion with a link to the petition and some text that you want it will help! Here you can send them one (in your own language)

Also Member hazard17 was kind enough to create a facebook page for it!

Share this with all android enthusiasts you know so we get as much votes as possible and Asus reverts their changes! If we have some votes together we can send them an E-Mail with the petition or make a suggestion here... But for now, vote and send the petition to everybody you know!

Unfortunately mods say we can't get this thread sticky so maybe a bump would be needed as I'm not very active at TF700 section :(

edit 30th january 13:
    Bit of news: Sended a customer suggestion to Asus and got an answer that they'll send it to their headquarter in Taiwan - so first step is done, but this doesn't mean we stop the petition, this means we have to keep it going to show them that people who want this get more and more :D

For those who don't know what NVFlash is: Dev Thread, xda developers wiki
    I posted the petition to asus on facebook and got a reply that they would take it into consideration for future updates

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD
    Ok, bit of info for you: As some people may know Asus recenly released 4.2 for TF300T. We were all hoping it would give us back NVFlash but until now nobody can confirm and rayman (NVFlash dev) ment if there would be news they would be posted. As there are no news until now I think Asus didn't change anything for NVFlash in the new bootloader.

At the mails we were writing they always responded "It's too dangerous for the users" (not many times) or "We'll forward this to our dev section in Taiwan" (many times). If I got more time I'll ask them one more time telling them we have now 1'000 signatures but I don't know if this will help much... So keep on signing, if they see these people are getting more and more they will probably do something. Probably it will help even more if you write them a customer suggestion on this link: http://vip.asus.com/eservice/cus_suggest.aspx (I'll also post this in the OP) in your language with a link to the petition ;)

So keep it going and if I have major news they'll be posted here for sure!
    Hey mates! I know some of you were very disappointed when they realized Asus prevented NVFlash in there OTA 9.4.5.30 and higher...

So we decided over at the TF300 forums to make a petition and also to include TF700 as both TF300 and TF700 are suffering from the same problem.

You can vote for the petition here!

Share this with all android enthusiasts you know so we get as much votes as possible and Asus reverts their changes! If we have some votes together we can send them an E-Mail with the petition or make a suggestion here... But for now, vote and send the petition to everybody you know!

If there is some positive feedback over here too I'll contact a mod to make the thread sticky, because it's pointless if I don't know if you really want it :good:

For those who don't know what NVFlash is: Dev Thread, xda developers wiki

I signed, this device needs some attention from asus.
    Updated OP with advice to share it :D