Help!!!!! Wifi and bluetooth error... Not turnning on..

Search This thread

Emmaugoh

Account currently disabled
Jul 25, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I need special help with the sensation XE, I bought not long ago and never checked the WIFI Or bluetooth But recently I tried both and it showed error, i saw some faq about it did it like, unlocking the bootloader though it came s_off, install custom recovery and upgraded the firmware to 3.33, try revolution HD rom no way, flashed another firmware or so to 11. And tried cm10 no way, tried slimbean no way, Am just stuck at it. DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO

Guys pls advice me on what else to do, it's just 2 weeks old and I got no warranty over it....

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio using xda app-developers app

grtbhl

Sep 18, 2012
Bhilwara (Rajasthan)
I need special help with the sensation XE, I bought not long ago and never checked the WIFI Or bluetooth But recently I tried both and it showed error, i saw some faq about it did it like, unlocking the bootloader though it came s_off, install custom recovery and upgraded the firmware to 3.33, try revolution HD rom no way, flashed another firmware or so to 11. And tried cm10 no way, tried slimbean no way, Am just stuck at it. DONT KNOW WHAT ELSE TO

Guys pls advice me on what else to do, it's just 2 weeks old and I got no warranty over it....

Did you try going back to Stock ROM? I would strongly recommend flashing back to the Stock Rom and then --

Enter the following line of USSD code in your Phone Dialer to get into the Diagnostic Menu

type *#*#3424#*#* and you will enter in HTC Diagnostic menu 3424 means (DIAG)

Test your Wifi and Bluetooth from there. If you are still not getting any positive results, then go the Settings > About Phone > Software update and check for any updates regarding the phone from Htc.

I faced a similar problem regarding Wifi not powering on and it turned out to be a Settings Update which broke the Wifi. I uninstalled the update and the phone worked as a charm.

Good Luck,
Ravi.

Nicx59

Feb 14, 2011

I had the Wi-Fi problem, but flashing a kernel fixed it all.
Here are some other links that may help;
[GUIDE] How to fix the «Wifi Error»

WiFix

& here is one too, it might be a hardware problem.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=43324603&postcount=8

Emmaugoh

Jul 25, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
None work ,thinking now is an hardware ish,,,saw some crack in the back maybe it
Was broken before I was sold to....just wanna try returning it or pulling it apart..

Nicx59

Feb 14, 2011
None work ,thinking now is an hardware ish,,,saw some crack in the back maybe it
Was broken before I was sold to....just wanna try returning it or pulling it apart..

The golden pins in the back cover also need to be clean in order to Wi-Fi work.

EDIT: Make sure the golden pins & back cover are very clean, and in contact properly.
All antennas are in the back cover.
Including bluetooth.

Last edited:

Itsakash

Jul 20, 2012
New Mumbai

Mate try ruu

I was suffering from same issues

Changed lot off Roms , even I restored my stock Rom backup but still same problem.

Finally I flashed original ruu

And all problms r gone :cool:

Did u try WiFi hotspot??

Check it , it also keep turning on and never turned on .;)

For me
This problem occurs when I flashed jelly bean sense 4+ Rom and switch back to arhd and other ics Rom

Sent from my HTC Sensation XE with Beats Audio

jmcclue

Apr 3, 2012
Hi i baught a sensation cheap coz the wifi r bluetooth did not work, tried every fix, s-off, radio, firmware everything but nothing worked at all. Turned out that it was the back battery cover, there is copper looking pins on there but they aint pins, they just conductive paint and they worn through to the plastic so this is what i done, look at the pics, now i have perfect wifi and bluetooth ever since. Its worth a try

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1375780000870.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375780000870.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 224
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375780009892.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375780009892.jpg
    79.6 KB · Views: 252
  • uploadfromtaptalk1375780020708.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1375780020708.jpg
    72.5 KB · Views: 193

Emmaugoh

Jul 25, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Oh so many things to try out let me try them one by one and by the way where can I see the Ruu

Emmaugoh

Jul 25, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
Piece of crap, tried what u told me about the pin stuff still didn't and it didn't solve it

Emmaugoh

Jul 25, 2012
GB
meettomy.site
I even flashed back the original firmware from gingerbread and Rom refuse to boot maybe I will find the Ruu for gingerbread and try GB.. Just to see this blue toot working

gracias85

Oct 30, 2013
My problem was solved.

I even flashed back the original firmware from gingerbread and Rom refuse to boot maybe I will find the Ruu for gingerbread and try GB.. Just to see this blue toot working

I had the similar problem one my one S...I simply turned off my phone, removed my back cover and since I can't remove my battery, removed my sim card for a few minutes, reinserted and it just worked fine..

Try it once..