{WT19i} [SE Live with Walkman] Overclocking thread

Search This thread

domagoj_zg

Jun 2, 2011
Zagreb
I've had a nose for newest member of SE Walkman family, this small phone tweaked turns out to be powerful and perspective yet very affordable phone! Ice-cream sandwich officially announced, great sound, solid camera, and , and... overclockable hardware :D geek index 10+ :D No more introduction, lets get to numbers...

1. CM 7.2 ROM with its own kernel, OC-ed at max 1.6 GHZ stable, Quadrant score of 2700!!

2. Stock 4.0.2.A.0.58 ROM vanilla, Quadrant score 1800.

3. Stock 4.0.2.A.0.58 ROM with RAGE KERNEL V2 (OC open to 2.0 GHZ) on my phone goes 1.9 GHZ stable :D making Quadrant score of 2550 , will try tonight combining Cyanogenmod ROM and RAGE KERNEL V2, it should penetrate 3k barrier :D , geek's wet dream :eek:

No kernel at the moment is UV (undervolting) capable.

Software: Voltage control, tnx to xan http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1107468

rerenznz

Mar 19, 2012
Makati
how do you get that kind of score in quadrant? I already OCed my wt19i to 1.9ghz and got only a score of 1800.. what tweaks did you applied?

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
Benchmarks are for people, who like to showoff.
These numbers are not important at all, the real performance is what matters.

Reactions: rerenznz

chepoz

Sep 5, 2011
City of Idiots
since my galaxy mini with cm7 oc'd to 800mhz got higher score than my LWW, using quadrant advance, i quit believing those app....

sent from my Walkman

rerenznz

Mar 19, 2012
Makati
oh, then the scores i got from benchmark is not really the true performance of my phone? thanks for the answers guys. :)

Someguyfromhell

Feb 2, 2012
What? People still believe on 'benchmarks'? It's numbers for bragging.

And also if you want to test the stability of your phone, there's this stress-testing tool to see if your oc/uv/uc is stable enough for normal everyday use. Click me.

Stability tests can be dangerous. When your phone can't take that much power(overclocked CPU), it might just kill itself(due to temperature).

Basically, just play a HD game on your phone and you can put fun and stability test to one.

Reactions: rerenznz

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I've had a nose for newest member of SE Walkman family, this small phone tweaked turns out to be powerful and perspective yet very affordable phone! Ice-cream sandwich officially announced, great sound, solid camera, and , and... overclockable hardware :D geek index 10+ :D No more introduction, lets get to numbers...

1. CM 7.2 ROM with its own kernel, OC-ed at max 1.6 GHZ stable, Quadrant score of 2700!!

2. Stock 4.0.2.A.0.58 ROM vanilla, Quadrant score 1800.

3. Stock 4.0.2.A.0.58 ROM with RAGE KERNEL V2 (OC open to 2.0 GHZ) on my phone goes 1.9 GHZ stable :D making Quadrant score of 2550 , will try tonight combining Cyanogenmod ROM and RAGE KERNEL V2, it should penetrate 3k barrier :D , geek's wet dream :eek:

No kernel at the moment is UV (undervolting) capable.

Software: Voltage control, tnx to xan http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1107468
    Does benchmark score really matter that much to you guys? Its just numbers
    Benchmarks are for people, who like to showoff.
    These numbers are not important at all, the real performance is what matters.
    oh, then the scores i got from benchmark is not really the true performance of my phone? thanks for the answers guys. :)

And also if you want to test the stability of your phone, there's this stress-testing tool to see if your oc/uv/uc is stable enough for normal everyday use. Click me.

Stability tests can be dangerous. When your phone can't take that much power(overclocked CPU), it might just kill itself(due to temperature).

Basically, just play a HD game on your phone and you can put fun and stability test to one.