*[SuperSonic]*[April-05]*[CM9-ICS KERNEL][RC1-R] Horse Power 2x ICS RC1-R [OTF]

Search This thread

Blackbirdxx9

Apr 17, 2012
Download via desktop computer ok. Via phone it shows me that thet file isn't downloadable. ...

Sent from my pimped LG-P990 using xda premium

skylinegt77

Sep 16, 2011
hi there spica, i was just thinking, i saw this thing called jarvis for cm9 kernels that lets you set your own cpu freq. would it be possible and would you be willing to port it to cm9´s hp?

skylinegt77

Sep 16, 2011
owains kang 67 + hp ics reboots when i plug in the usb cable with the phone locked, then it couldnt boot, i pulled the battery out 3 times for it to boot after connecting it to the pc

brownstein

Dec 21, 2010
owains kang 67 + hp ics reboots when i plug in the usb cable with the phone locked, then it couldnt boot, i pulled the battery out 3 times for it to boot after connecting it to the pc

By default, the USB mass storage is enabled and this kernel doesn't have support (for now at least). Try change the mode, go to settings > storage, click on menu button and choose the USB connection, then choose MTP.

skylinegt77

Sep 16, 2011
By default, the USB mass storage is enabled and this kernel doesn't have support (for now at least). Try change the mode, go to settings > storage, click on menu button and choose the USB connection, then choose MTP.

thanks, ill try it. just confirmed that it happens the same when the screen is on, it simply crashes

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

thanks, ill try it. just confirmed that it happens the same when the screen is on, it simply crashes

tried it and instead of crashing it rebooted

brownstein

Dec 21, 2010

---------- Post added at 03:56 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:54 AM ----------

tried it and instead of crashing it rebooted

Rebooted when you choose MTP or when you plug the device?
Works for me, and I'm also in build 67... :confused:

skylinegt77

Sep 16, 2011
Rebooted when you choose MTP or when you plug the device?
Works for me, and I'm also in build 67... :confused:

when i plugged it in. despite that, this kernel is awesome, very very very fast, just needs a proper oc XD

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

when i plugged it in. despite that, this kernel is awesome, very very very fast, just needs a proper oc XD

btw, what are your thought about battery life so far?

brownstein

Dec 21, 2010

---------- Post added at 04:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:21 AM ----------

btw, what are your thought about battery life so far?

Strange, I'm testing right now and this really doesn't happen to me! You checked if MTP is really selected?

About the battery, I'm not the best example because I'm always with 3G on and listening to music almost all the time. :D
But last night, I was impressed! At 8 pm I was with 80% of the battery and at 6 am, I was with more than 20%.
3G on for a few minutes, took some pictures, music for about 2 hours and ​​some calls during the night...

For me it's enough! :)

skylinegt77

Sep 16, 2011
first i noticed this happened with pcs, now with phones too. funny sh** happens... reflashed rom, reflashed kernel usb works perfectly. now i just need a proper oc for real XD

batman1908

Apr 1, 2012
Athens
With nova hd,i always choose hp kernel.I tried your latest rc2 and the settings u suggest,but the phone become laggy,the signal and 3g keep losing all the time,and i forced to change it,to the hp,which is included in hei's rom

Sent from my super duper lg p990 2x ICS 4.O.4

Last edited:

skylinegt77

Sep 16, 2011
With nova hd,i always choose hp kernel.I tried yr latest rc1-r and the settings u suggest,but the phone become laggy,the signal and 3g keep losing all the time,and i forced to change it,to the hp,which is included in hei's rom

id say that has to do with your baseband. im not sure tho :)

spica1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010
India
Anything news?

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium

Sorry for the delay due to office work. Anyways, RC2 will be released on this weekends:)

Here is my To-Do list so far:

+UMS
+More touch responsiveness for compatibility with latest kangs for smoothness
+Fully overall optimization for speed
+More attempt for more better battery life

Let me know if anything is left
Sent From SuperSonic HP 2X Embeded Series!

Last edited:

spica1234

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 1, 2010
India
With nova hd,i always choose hp kernel.I tried your latest rc2 and the settings u suggest,but the phone become laggy,the signal and 3g keep losing all the time,and i forced to change it,to the hp,which is included in hei's rom

RC2? It must be of heil1125. I have not yet worked on RC2 and nor it's released.
Install ROM.with stock kernel then flash RC1-R over it.
You will find Download link at 1st page:)

brownstein

Dec 21, 2010
@spica, I can't send files over bluetooth! Tried with Harsh kernel and worked... You can check this for the new release?

But even with this issue, I can't stand and always install your kernel! Like I said before, your kernel is far the best and bluetooth is nothing compared to smoothness from your kernel! :D

skylinegt77

Sep 16, 2011
@spica, I can't send files over bluetooth! Tried with Harsh kernel and worked... You can check this for the new release?

But even with this issue, I can't stand and always install your kernel! Like I said before, your kernel is far the best and bluetooth is nothing compared to smoothness from your kernel! :D

+1

andrasid

Jun 4, 2009
Budapest
Sorry for the delay due to office work. Anyways, RC2 will be released on this weekends:)

Here is my To-Do list so far:

+UMS
+More touch responsiveness for compatibility with latest kangs for smoothness
+Fully overall optimization for speed
+More attempt for more better battery life

Let me know if anything is left

Can't wait until you finish :) I think these features will be fantastic however your RC1-R is really fantastic too :)

Reactions: Supupa

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello all to CM world.
    As I'm new to CM world. First I would like to thanks the real HEROS.

My credits goes below:

-armcee (The main maintainer developer of CM family for LG 2X Devices)
    -Faux123
    -Vadonka(A great salute to him, He is a real good developer , with a very good nature, He always has helped me alot, this kernel has base ICS source of vadonka))
    -and everybody who made their work available as sources via GPL, Sorry,If I forgot anybody's name

WorkShop has just begun, Welcome to whereever you're!

Cryptic Changelogs History

+(RC1-R) Fully Optimized for 10% more responsiveness and UI fluidity than all previous HP ics builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) very quick application opening and multi tasking than all previous HP ics builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Low Latency Relatime Processing optimized, Application opening extra smooth than all previous HP ICS builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Fully optimized for 2D accelarated UI smoothness and responsvieness(Although in impresence of full GPU accelaration) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) OTF gpu ram hack(Thanks to vadonka) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Full fixed mobile data usage limit ( Thanks to harsh bhaila) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Fully KSM(Kernel Samepage Merging) compatible (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) hybrid tool chain compilation. Modules seperately compiled with gcc-4.5 for more run time stability, while seperately kernel compilation with gcc-4.7(seems stable than 4.6) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) More Robust charging BSOD prevention than all previous HP ics builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) More freeze free than all previous HP ics builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) OpenGL and ELS optimized by GCC Flags(smoother game play) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) OTF application now saving values after re-opening (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) 20% more battery life rather than previous hp builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) More ROBUST memory management after days constant usage (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) More CrystalClear voice definition(16Bits/96KHz) during media playback and optimized InCall volume frequency(RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Fully overall optimization to feel not the impresence of GPU accelaration (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Multi-Thread Thumb-2 GCC optimizations for cortex-a9 multi-core performance (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Fully GCC ARM Graphite code implementation for faster loop unrolling and faster do -go to- kernel codes access (RC1-R)
    +(RC1) Reboot/reboot to recovery fixed(after pressing reboot/reboot to recovery wait atleast 5 secs) (RC1)
    +(RC1) sr2 gb battery driver included seem to provide good battery life (RC1)
    +(RC1) ICS related remaining vadonka's ics branch changes merged(thanking once again vadonka) (RC1)
    +(RC1) HW accelarated 24bits 48khz codec audio media playback instead 16/44.1khz.And voice codec and BaseBand controlled voice over call mono bits setted to 16Bits instead of 8bits for enhanced VoiceClarity (RC1)
    +(RC1) OTF controled thermal protection added in battery driver, which regulate smart auto powersave profile switching to prevent overheat generated BSOD ,providing more robust control(up to 95%) to prevent charging bsod (RC1)
    +(RC1) OTF remastered to be more specific compatible with ICS (RC1)
    +(RC1) Full OTF2.1 (OTF By Spica & Vadonka) (RC1)
    +(RC1) Many proven SR3R2's performance and stability oriented work merged (RC1)
    +(RC1) Modified Tocuh Release Pressure for smoother touch responsiveness (RC1)
    +(RC1) More longer battery life then TestBuild(RC1)
    +(TestBuild)Based on CM ICS sources (TestBuild)
    +(TestBuild) Merged many ICS related fixes from Vadonka(Big thanks to Vadonka) (TestBuild)
    +(TestBuild) All my previous HP GB's Memory leaks changes merged(TestBuild)
    +(TestBuild) Almost nill (Up to 90%) charging-BSOD Free (TestBuild)

If you appreciate my work then feel free to DONATE to Support My O2X Development

Recommendation for HP ICS Kernels for maxium performance:
    (*) Apex Launcher
    (*) Settings-> Performance -> Memory Management -> Kernel Samepage Merging
    (*) Settings -> Performance -> Scrolling Cache-> Default Disable (Thanks to Owain)
    (*) Settings -> Developer Options-> Force GPU Rendering(May perform better regarding apps-opening responce and overall smoothness or may perform worst, test it yourself)
    (*) Settings -> Developer Options -> Windows Animation Scale ->0.5x

OTF GPU Usage(Credits to Vadonka):

To apply your desired RamHack, follow these steps:

-Open Terminal Emulator
    -write command 'su'
    -write command 'rh'
    -select your ramhack by enter value eg. 2 and then press enter
    -wait till it shows finished message
    -then write command 'sync && reboot' Mobile will be reboot with your ramhack value. Ramhack recommendations 32mb/48mb
    Enjoy the ramhack.

HP ICS 2x eXtreme RC1-R

Downloads:
    http://min.us/mWnE57Vqx

Older Downloads:

HP ICS RC1 2x eXtreme
    Downloads:
    http://db.tt/aFRJq2vZ

HP ICS TEST BUILD
    Download
    http://db.tt/Ll6Smcez

Source:https://github.com/spica234/HP-CM9-Kernel-32 (as of poor upload bandwidth changes merged with vadonka's ics stream,as many parts related ICS merged from Vadonka's ICS stream
    Horse Power 2x eXtreme RC1-R ICS Kernel released!

Horse Power 2x eXtreme RC1-R ICS Kernel
    Changelogs:
    +(RC1-R) Fully Optimized for 10% more responsiveness and UI fluidity than all previous HP ics builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) very quick application opening and multi tasking than all previous HP ics builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Low Latency Relatime Processing optimized, Application opening extra smooth than all previous HP ICS builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Fully optimized for 2D accelarated UI smoothness and responsvieness(Although in impresence of full GPU accelaration) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) OTF gpu ram hack(Thanks to vadonka) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Full fixed mobile data usage limit ( Thanks to harsh bhaila) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Fully KSM(Kernel Samepage Merging) compatible (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) hybrid tool chain compilation. Modules seperately compiled with gcc-4.5 for more run time stability, while seperately kernel compilation with gcc-4.7(seems stable than 4.6) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) More Robust charging BSOD prevention than all previous HP ics builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) More freeze free than all previous HP ics builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) OpenGL and ELS optimized by GCC Flags(smoother game play) (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) OTF application now saving values after re-opening (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) 20% more battery life rather than previous hp builds (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) More ROBUST memory management after days constant usage (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) More CrystalClear voice definition(16Bits/96KHz) during media playback and optimized InCall volume frequency(RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Fully overall optimization to feel not the impresence of GPU accelaration (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Multi-Thread Thumb-2 GCC optimizations for cortex-a9 multi-core performance (RC1-R)
    +(RC1-R) Fully GCC ARM Graphite code implementation for faster loop unrolling and faster do -go to- kernel codes access (RC1-R)

If you appreciate my work then feel free to DONATE to help me buy a new Primary Hard Disk sooner, as my main primary hard disk is fully damaged(Thanks to everyone who donated, i've gathered 65% funds through donation plus some amounts of my salary for a new HD. Thanks to everybody who donated till now

Recommendation for HP ICS Kernels for maxium performance:
    (*) Apex Launcher
    (*) Settings-> Performance -> Memory Management -> Kernel Samepage Merging(as this buid is KSM supported)
    (*) Settings -> Performance -> Scrolling Cache-> Default Disable(Thanks to Owain)
    (*) Settings -> Developer Options-> Force GPU Rendering (May perform better regarding smoothness and apps opening responce or worst, test it yourself)
    (*) Settings -> Developer Options -> Windows Animation Scale ->0.5x

OTF GPU Usage(Credits to Vadonka):

To apply your desired RamHack, follow these steps:

-Open Terminal Emulator
    -write command 'su'
    -write command 'rh'
    -select your ramhack by enter value eg. 2 and then press enter
    -wait till it shows finished message
    -then write command 'sync && reboot' Mobile will be reboot with your ramhack value. Ramhack recommendations 32mb/48mb
    Enjoy the ramhack.

HP ICS 2x eXtreme RC1-R

Downloads:
    http://db.tt/rSWsbLFf
    HP PreRC2 SuperSonic ICS TestBuild

HP 2x ICS SuperSonic PreRC2 TestBuild:

Changelogs:

+Compiled with HP Pro SuperSonic Toolchain, Optimized for ARM Multi-Threading
    +Fixed touch screen issues with latest build (Credits to Harsh)
    +Fixed UMS (Needs testing)(Credits to Harsh)
    +Optimized for better PowerManagement
    +Optimized for better scrolling & speed

Download:

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/bsppsu5uxo2v6on/hhlZstZ363/HP_2x_ICS_SuperSonic_PreRC2_TestBuild.zip
    Ok RC1 is out. For changelogs and downloads reffer 1st page:)

Sent from my LG-P990 using xda premium
    5 days without an update :-( you devs Made me to a flashaholic need to flaaaaaaash hihi

Gesendet von meinem LG-P990 mit Tapatalk

Lol. Yes as I said earlier next kernel will be 3.0 Kernel. I need to merge every of my OTF and other function manually so it'l take time. Till then you can enjoy the goodies of last release kernel. It's already smooth and effecrtive battery life;)