Partitioned sd card

Search This thread

motivecc

May 24, 2008
How do you put music and pictures on partitioned sd card that i have stored on my laptop

hook it up via usb to your laptop, pull down the notification bar, hit the usb notification, press mount... after that it should show up as a removable drive in your "my computer" folder... typically windows also uses the autoplay feature so that you can choose what you want to do with the mounted sd card

selfkself

Aug 21, 2009
Richmond
hook it up via usb to your laptop, pull down the notification bar, hit the usb notification, press mount... after that it should show up as a removable drive in your "my computer" folder... typically windows also uses the autoplay feature so that you can choose what you want to do with the mounted sd card

just drag and drop.how do the files get to the right places.my sd card has partitioned to run a Hero Rom

Last edited:

motivecc

May 24, 2008
the phone automatically searches for both music and pictures in your sd card.. you can drag and drop and store them wherever you want... if you're OCD like me, put pictures in the DCIM folder which is where pictures are stored after you take them with the camera or camcorder application... music can pretty much go anywhere

selfkself

Aug 21, 2009
Richmond
the phone automatically searches for both music and pictures in your sd card.. you can drag and drop and store them wherever you want... if you're OCD like me, put pictures in the DCIM folder which is where pictures are stored after you take them with the camera or camcorder application... music can pretty much go anywhere

cool,thanks for the help.after all the time in invested in rooting,partitioning,installing Hero rom,didn't think it could be that easy,LOL