[Q] Extracting APN details from Softbank Android

Search This thread

cswarrior

Jan 24, 2012
Hey everyone!

I signed up to be with Softbank(Jp) last year and got myself the Sharp 203sh, it's a good phone but I wanted a new phone. I did a bit of research and found a few sites with the SIlver Sim card APN setup and thought it'd work for the new phone.
Today I recieved the phone and inserted these settings but it couldn't connect to the data services but only the calling services.

I did more research and found out that android devices from softbank uses a unique username and password for their APN.

Does anyone know how to extract the information out from my softbank droid? If i root my phone (i don't know if i can unroot it) and use catlog , would i be able to grab the information?

any help is appreaciated! thanks in advance!!

puchg350

Oct 16, 2010
Yokohama, Japan
Silver SIM

Will you please give me the details about Silver Sim card setup? I have a silver SIM but cannot even use calling services. Thanks

Hey everyone!

I signed up to be with Softbank(Jp) last year and got myself the Sharp 203sh, it's a good phone but I wanted a new phone. I did a bit of research and found a few sites with the SIlver Sim card APN setup and thought it'd work for the new phone.
Today I recieved the phone and inserted these settings but it couldn't connect to the data services but only the calling services.

I did more research and found out that android devices from softbank uses a unique username and password for their APN.

Does anyone know how to extract the information out from my softbank droid? If i root my phone (i don't know if i can unroot it) and use catlog , would i be able to grab the information?

any help is appreaciated! thanks in advance!!

cswarrior

Jan 24, 2012
Oh I see, that's cool, hopefully it does out for you.I really want to sort my apn issue out but no luck

Sent from my SBM203SH using XDA Premium 4 mobile app