[ROM][CWM] Newest ICS UCLD2 leak - new: Facebook/Sammy KB Patch available!

Search This thread

peppersu812

Mar 16, 2012
Douglasville, GA
How is the wifi working is it stable I want to flash it I'm running ics remix I don't have any problems it's like my phone is ics all the way but I haven't flashed anything in a while since autorotation fix and my flash finger is twitching lol :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

glensta

Jul 1, 2010
Over here
How is the wifi working is it stable I want to flash it I'm running ics remix I don't have any problems it's like my phone is ics all the way but I haven't flashed anything in a while since autorotation fix and my flash finger is twitching lol :p

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using xda premium

The Wifi is solid. Give it a shot

Sent from my fargin phone!

Balamutnik

Aug 5, 2011
Los Angeles
Good job as always.

On the side note, there is an issue with sd cards with all ics roms on hercules. It seems like it needs to sit for a while for media services to pickup internal sd. Other then that no issues so far.

Camera and gallery trying to access internal sd when it fails they try to use internal storage which is not enought therefore it keeps shuting itself down, not untill internal sd kicks in. Same with music, ringtones. Altought 3D gallery can pick up pictures very slow but still can.

I'm wondering if its the hercules only issue or skyrocket people have it too?

marcopolo1

Sep 2, 2010
Lima
Thanks for the seeding :)

And..

Flash the attached ZIP file to fix the font issue
Clear dalvik and fix permissions after to prevent weird issues
This fixes Facebook and Samsung keyboard

hey guy, i flashed the root, i got error, .. like you said, just skip the message .. but then i flashed facebook /SGKeyboard fix and i get error too (bad) are you getting this?

fuse1820

Oct 28, 2006
Try rebooting recovery
Will address more posts after the exam tonight :)

Sent from my SGH-T989D using xda premium

Husam2011

Mar 30, 2011
Something weird with this rom, it woke me up at 3 am(random ringtone went off) and nobody called? no alarms or anything.
Then, in my Piano class the teacher almost took my phone before i turned it off, it kept ringing with nobody calling and nothing that can explain it.

boricua10

Dec 12, 2010
Lakewood, WA
Something weird with this rom, it woke me up at 3 am(random ringtone went off) and nobody called? no alarms or anything.
Then, in my Piano class the teacher almost took my phone before i turned it off, it kept ringing with nobody calling and nothing that can explain it.

Not to be superstitious or anything but 3AM is known as the witching hour or the Devils hour. Its the point at night where its said that Demons, Ghost, and Witches are at their strongest peak. Just saying:rolleyes: Idk if this has anything to do with your phone going off but i thought i share this with you.

Last edited:

daveid

Jan 5, 2009
Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra
Not to be superficial or anything but 3AM is known as the witching hour or the Devils hour. Its the point at night where its said that Demons, Ghost, and Witches are at their strongest peak. Just saying:rolleyes: Idk if this has anything to do with your phone going off but i thought i share this with you.

Methinks you meant superstitious not superficial ...

marcopolo1

Sep 2, 2010
Lima
hey please ! any one has the fix for facebook , i am trying to download it but it only says 0.5 kb..

some one please make a mirror
thanks

JPOKeefe

Jan 7, 2012
I'm trying my best man...this is what's stopping me from caring about any other ICS issues =\ people don't wanna talk to me on the phone haha

That being said I'm going to Gingerbread and taking a 2 day ROM work break. Big exam tomorrow and homework to do :(

@Ravie not sure if you got my email email me back if not

Id talk to you on the phone.. Haha

Sent from my SGH-T989 using XDA

Reactions: fuse1820

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Big thanks to designgears from rootzwiki for this leak, and ks0 for bringing it to my attention (this is why i love IRC. join our channel!):
    http://rootzwiki.com/topic/23105-i727ucld2/

*THIS IS A STOCK BUILD...with all AT&T and Samsung software UNTOUCHED*
    *IT ISNT WORKING WITH THE T989 JUST PERFECTLY YET. But it boots and is pretty functional. Seems far more stable than last leak. *
    The purpose for it is to be used in development.
    I took it, extracted it from the oddball ODIN oneclick package (<3 win hex) added su and busy box and that's it.

UPDATE
    Flash these three fixes after flashing this ROM but before booting:
    1. Auto rotate fix
    2. Root fix - Ignore the error after flashing this...then just go into Superuser and update after bootup
    3. The attached UCLD2FontHotfix.zip to fix Facebook and Samsung keyboard
    Run Fix permissons after flashing the above 3 fixes ^^

Netflix works perfectly over wifi
    Video recording perfect
    Browser MMS and Email much improved
    ROM is very smooth
    Shutdown works

Didnt have anywhere to upload it so I made a torrent.
    Please seed or mirror.

Thanks to s10shane for this mirror:
    https://hotfile.com/dl/152900546/d8c3986/skyrocket-ucld2-ics-leak.zip.html
    Anybody working on this for a base yet?

Yep, Hoping to have it done today or tomorrow...
    Thanks for the seeding :)

And..

Flash the attached ZIP file to fix the font issue
    Clear dalvik and fix permissions after to prevent weird issues
    This fixes Facebook and Samsung keyboard
    going to check this out and see if Samsung actually made any improvements. sense there really pro at making Build info improvements but not actually fixing anything lol... Sgs4g users know this lol remember cough all the gb leaks cough :p
    +2 I love the battery life on this rom. i can leave the charger at home. i do have 1 problem tho, i can't get the wireless tether working on this rom. i don't have the
    Ultracfg icon in my app list but it shows up in root explorer, but i can launch it, any ideas?

Try this for wifi tether https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.szym.barnacle

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2