[ROM][10-26-13]Homemade CM 10.2 with cherry picks ~ Working IR/USB OTG support

Search This thread

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
I'm uploading a new build with that updated Apn file. There's been more updates to the file.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4

Anyone have luck flashing this new update? I have tried clean and dirty and after flashing I have no voice or data services. Restore my backup of the 9/3 build and everything is fine.

I can't image my upgrading of my recovery could have anything to do with this BUT it's the only thing that I've changed on my end since the last build. :)

Sent from my d3rpONE using Tapatalk 4

Rimmir

Jan 22, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
Anyone have luck flashing this new update? I have tried clean and dirty and after flashing I have no voice or data services. Restore my backup of the 9/3 build and everything is fine.

I can't image my upgrading of my recovery could have anything to do with this BUT it's the only thing that I've changed on my end since the last build. :)

I remember having to set the phone to global mode in settings (under Mobile Networks) to get voice and data to work. That might fix your problem

Reactions: mrrogers1

david279

Sep 4, 2007
New Orleans

I got another build in about to throw up.

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4

atroph

Sep 14, 2011

I flashed the 10/6 build and it seems much much better. Glad the APN crap is getting sorted out. It was starting to become a pain.

It looks like the actual build number is 10/5 when you look in the about phone menu.

IR works wonders as usual!

PSA the smart remote app is on sale for 6.99.

phynal

Jun 18, 2010
Pennsylvania
I flashed the 10/6 build and it seems much much better. Glad the APN crap is getting sorted out. It was starting to become a pain.

It looks like the actual build number is 10/5 when you look in the about phone menu.

IR works wonders as usual!

PSA the smart remote app is on sale for 6.99.

Great news, need my CM fix, Sense just isn't cutting it anymore :p

david279

Sep 4, 2007
New Orleans

You had any issues with that last build?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 4

Reactions: Riff76

phynal

Jun 18, 2010
Pennsylvania
Last edited:

mrrogers1

Jun 30, 2007
NEEEEBRASKA
You had any issues with that last build?

When it first booted I had to toggle Airplane Mode, but then it got an LTE connection. So it's better than messing with APNs

Nope, had zero issues BUT I did find that the airplane mode toggle brought services back online. The weird thing was that I would lose them again after a reboot, but toggle again and I could get them back. It took a few reboot and airplane mode cycles like that before I could reboot and not lose them. Everything was fine after that. :good::good:

david279

Sep 4, 2007
New Orleans
Nope, had zero issues BUT I did find that the airplane mode toggle brought services back online. The weird thing was that I would lose them again after a reboot, but toggle again and I could get them back. It took a few reboot and airplane mode cycles like that before I could reboot and not lose them. Everything was fine after that. :good::good:

OK cool. I think I know what patch maybe causing that behavior and I may scrap it.

Reactions: mrrogers1

pbedard

Jul 30, 2010
boston
I always has problems with services it's why I can't use it right now cause of my job

Sent from my HTCONE using XDA Premium HD app

hoomanoid

Mar 16, 2009
david279, dear. The ROM is almost flawless, but I mentioned some issues though:
1. The same issue as earlier. I don't see how strong my signal is, only the grey triangle in the status bar (see attach).
2. Could not turn off the alarm using status bar. Have to use slider on main screen.

BTW, works rather stable with the new radio.

Attachments

• 1381203744211.jpg
    1381203744211.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 114

Rimmir

Jan 22, 2011
Ann Arbor, MI
david279, dear. The ROM is almost flawless, but I mentioned some issues though:
1. The same issue as earlier. I don't see how strong my signal is, only the grey triangle in the status bar (see attach).
2. Could not turn off the alarm using status bar. Have to use slider on main screen.

BTW, works rather stable with the new radio.

this is a stupid question, but do you have Sprint as your service?

I ask because your screenshot shows H+ connectivity, while Sprint phones only have 3g, 1x, or LTE...

Top Liked Posts