[REQ] Xperia S Bootanimation

Search This thread

Papanik

Nov 3, 2010
Athens
There you go...

You must rename this file to "bootanimation.zip" and then place it to your "system". Then change permissions to: r-w-r-r and place it to: /system/media overwriting the existing one. Reboot phone... :cool:

Attachments

• XperiaS-bootanimation.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 1,556

Papanik

Nov 3, 2010
Athens
Yes, but I'm a little noob, I don't know how to pack the necessary files to make a .zip file to be used with CWM. Sorry...:( I hope someone who knows better will see this one... Otherwise, do as I described, using Root Explorer... It's very easy :cool:

Papanik

Nov 3, 2010
Athens
Sorry mates i installed this on my neo v exactly what you said, but i have only the text sony ericcson instead of sony and then i get xperia :( how can that be??
The first logo shown when you first boot your phone (Sony Ericsson logo if you are on stock...), depends on the kernel you have. There is a way to change it without actually changing kernel, but you have to be an experienced user. Look here:
http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1477845
(I personally am too noob to try this, although I will sometime...)

The file I posted, replaces only the animation shown AFTER the first logo (Sony Ericsson logo), with the Xperia animation from Xperia S.

I hope I made it clear in some way. :cool:

Reactions: Pandemic
The first logo shown when you first boot your phone (Sony Ericsson logo if you are on stock...), depends on the kernel you have. There is a way to change it without actually changing kernel, but you have to be an experienced user. Look here:

The file I posted, replaces only the animation shown AFTER the first logo (Sony Ericsson logo), with the Xperia animation from Xperia S.

Im on stock, so thats on locked bootloader, but i understand, its all about the kernel, but it doesnt matter this is nice to :D thanks in anyway ;)

Sent from my Supercharged Neo V with a tiny keyboard and using Tapatalk Premium !!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There you go...

You must rename this file to "bootanimation.zip" and then place it to your "system". Then change permissions to: r-w-r-r and place it to: /system/media overwriting the existing one. Reboot phone... :cool:
    Sorry mates i installed this on my neo v exactly what you said, but i have only the text sony ericcson instead of sony and then i get xperia :( how can that be??