Torino
- Hello, please when you finish reading this thread,
leave a comment with your opinion,
support me =) just wondering this -
Thanks ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

feature.png

PRESENTATION:

Cube Flat Ui is a wide range of icons constantly updated and in full hd!
with the advice of the users will update and add other icons.
for the moment, there are two versions, the free and the premium, the only difference? are the icons =) nothing invasive advertising in any of the two applications.
The total package contains icons full HD, which will revolutionize your device.
What are you waiting for to try it? download the free version of Cube Flat Ui and leave a comment to let me know how you find it. =)

DOWNLOAD:

- Free Version: Cube Flat Ui - Free

- Premium Version: Cube Flat Ui -Premium

SCREENSHOT:

Here I show you some of the icons painted by preview,
I hope you enjoy your interest and intrigue to download / try this icon pack =)

browseren.jpg CHATEN.jpg socialen.jpg fullenglishtabl.jpg

LAST UPDATES:

-06-07-2014-
Add 20 icons full hd for premium version, and 5 icons full hd for free version.

TEAM:

1959448_1422973781313675_1975789329956919454_n.jpg

CONTACT ME:

-Web Site Offical-
TeamZcorp - Official Site

-Email-
oscarnick1993@gmail.com

-Facebook Page Official-
TeamZcorp

REMEMBER:

Thanks ^^

Last edited:

ricco333

Jul 24, 2012
Miami, FL
update v1.5 added 20 more icons full hd

In my opinion $1.35 for 200+ icons is not a good deal, there are several icon themes FLAT, similar in style to your design, in the Play store with close to 2000 icons for $1.45 and $1.99, check Lumos for example. You need to increase the icon count and then release the pack in the store. I'm not a Developer, but I'm an icon shopper and the first thing I check when buying an icon theme is quantity and quality.

Erik

OscarNick93

Feb 25, 2013
Torino
In my opinion $1.35 for 200+ icons is not a good deal, there are several icon themes FLAT, similar in style to your design, in the Play store with close to 2000 icons for $1.45 and $1.99, check Lumos for example. You need to increase the icon count and then release the pack in the store. I'm not a Developer, but I'm an icon shopper and the first thing I check when buying an icon theme is quantity and quality.

Erik

I'm an Italian boy, I set the Currency 1 euro for all countries, and of course Google has converted the prices.
I am alone in developing these icons, I'm looking, asking someone to help me to expand the icons telling me what I enter, I have a smartphone and two hands, I can certainly install me play around the store, do not you think? release an update every week with 20 icons, but without the support of you, the users, how do I increase the number?? =) I hope I was clear enough.

oscar.

Reactions: ricco333

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    - Hello, please when you finish reading this thread,
    Thanks ^^

feature.png

PRESENTATION:

Cube Flat Ui is a wide range of icons constantly updated and in full hd!
    with the advice of the users will update and add other icons.
    for the moment, there are two versions, the free and the premium, the only difference? are the icons =) nothing invasive advertising in any of the two applications.
    The total package contains icons full HD, which will revolutionize your device.
    What are you waiting for to try it? download the free version of Cube Flat Ui and leave a comment to let me know how you find it. =)

DOWNLOAD:

- Free Version: Cube Flat Ui - Free

- Premium Version: Cube Flat Ui -Premium

SCREENSHOT:

Here I show you some of the icons painted by preview,
    I hope you enjoy your interest and intrigue to download / try this icon pack =)

browseren.jpg CHATEN.jpg socialen.jpg fullenglishtabl.jpg

LAST UPDATES:

-06-07-2014-
    Add 20 icons full hd for premium version, and 5 icons full hd for free version.

TEAM:

1959448_1422973781313675_1975789329956919454_n.jpg

CONTACT ME:

-Web Site Offical-
    TeamZcorp - Official Site

-Email-
    oscarnick1993@gmail.com

-Facebook Page Official-
    TeamZcorp

REMEMBER:

Thanks ^^

Erik

I'm an Italian boy, I set the Currency 1 euro for all countries, and of course Google has converted the prices.
    I am alone in developing these icons, I'm looking, asking someone to help me to expand the icons telling me what I enter, I have a smartphone and two hands, I can certainly install me play around the store, do not you think? release an update every week with 20 icons, but without the support of you, the users, how do I increase the number?? =) I hope I was clear enough.

oscar.