sent from my awesome HTC One V using xda premium
SUPPORT THE SOFTWARE DEVELOPER'S IF YOU LIKE THE GAME / APP BUY IT

Reactions: syzygyfusion

1ceb0x

Jun 25, 2010
The Earth
i need testers please....i just finished

this is the download i need testing

i was going to do it myself...but yea....and for the love of god dont flash the boot.img in the zip just make sure you have titanium kernel... not the KISS kernel.

when your device is just coming out of recovery run this adb command

adb logcat > logcat.txt

send me the logcat please!

thanks

so, the kiss kernel has bricked your one v? the rom itself is safe right? answer me and i'll get you logcats

Reactions: syzygyfusion

maxwen

Jun 10, 2012
so, the kiss kernel has bricked your one v?

Cant imagine that. I flash my kernel builds and use
it with myONE now for a long time :)

The boot.img contents are 1:1 as Titanium just zImage
and modules are different

@Llior:
If you need any additional things in the kernel just tell me

Regards

max

Reactions: hlavicka82

TechnoLover

Jul 1, 2010
the phone actually boots, the logcat is attached.

some bugs I noticed so far:
  • some sort of mouse on the touchscreen
  • adb stops working after boot
  • system-ui and trebuchet are crashing directly after boot
  • adb doesn't work on second boot, too

can't go to settings -> usb-debugging =/

Attachments

• test.txt
    96.7 KB · Views: 92
Last edited:
Reactions: Lloir

Lloir

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 23, 2009
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (2017 Phone)
the phone actually boots, the logcat is attached.

some bugs I noticed so far:
  • some sort of mouse on the touchscreen
  • adb stops working after boot
  • system-ui and trebuchet are crashing directly after boot
  • adb doesn't work on after first boot

great -.- i thought i had fixed them.....the mouse thing is just the debug touchscreen, im not overly concerned about that....what im going to do is put this on hold again until my phone is repaired

1ceb0x

Jun 25, 2010
The Earth
great -.- i thought i had fixed them.....the mouse thing is just the debug touchscreen, im not overly concerned about that....what im going to do is put this on hold again until my phone is repaired

lloir, I maybe can help you with development until your phone gets repaired. is wifi fixed or we can't even reach there?

looking at the logcat already, i can see that camera is not fixed (i know this wasn't in the works in this time), we also miss some .jar framework files - well maybe not miss them but the dalvikvm sure wants them -

D/dalvikvm( 1644): Unable to stat classpath element '/system/framework/com.htc.android.bluetooth.jar'
D/dalvikvm( 1644): Unable to stat classpath element '/system/framework/wimax.jar'
D/dalvikvm( 1644): Unable to stat classpath element '/system/framework/usbnet.jar'
D/dalvikvm( 1644): Unable to stat classpath element '/system/framework/com.orange.authentication.simcard.jar'

this error appears several times;

also my guess is that there is no statusbar (systemui.apk must be corrupted - trying to take one from another cm9 - maybe saga one?):

W/StatusBarManager( 1802): warning: no STATUS_BAR_SERVICE

missing libraries:
E/ExtendedExtractor( 1646): Failed to open MM_PARSER_LIB, dlerror = Cannot load library: load_library[1120]: Library 'libmmparser.so' not found
E/ExtendedExtractor( 1646): Failed to open MM_PARSER_LITE_LIB, dlerror = Cannot load library: load_library[1120]: Library 'libmmparser_lite.so' not found

it also seems that wifi is fixed (until we can enable it and see if the drivers really works):

I/SystemServer( 1802): Connectivity Service
I/WifiService( 1802): WifiService starting up with Wi-Fi disabled

All in all, our really problem is that the dalvikvm is trying to decompile some frameworks that are missing, and they are this ones, reported earlier:

D/dalvikvm( 1644): Unable to stat classpath element '/system/framework/com.htc.android.bluetooth.jar'
D/dalvikvm( 1644): Unable to stat classpath element '/system/framework/wimax.jar'
D/dalvikvm( 1644): Unable to stat classpath element '/system/framework/usbnet.jar'
D/dalvikvm( 1644): Unable to stat classpath element '/system/framework/com.orange.authentication.simcard.jar'

Last edited:

Lloir

Mar 23, 2009
lloir, I maybe can help you with development until your phone gets repaired. is wifi fixed or we can't even reach there?

looking at the logcat already, i can see that camera is not fixed (i know this wasn't in the works in this time), we also miss some .jar framework files - well maybe not miss them but the dalvikvm sure wants them -

this error appears several times;

also my guess is that there is no statusbar (systemui.apk must be corrupted - trying to take one from another cm9 - maybe saga one?):

W/StatusBarManager( 1802): warning: no STATUS_BAR_SERVICE

missing libraries:
E/ExtendedExtractor( 1646): Failed to open MM_PARSER_LIB, dlerror = Cannot load library: load_library[1120]: Library 'libmmparser.so' not found
E/ExtendedExtractor( 1646): Failed to open MM_PARSER_LITE_LIB, dlerror = Cannot load library: load_library[1120]: Library 'libmmparser_lite.so' not found

it also seems that wifi is fixed (until we can enable it and see if the drivers really works):

I/SystemServer( 1802): Connectivity Service
I/WifiService( 1802): WifiService starting up with Wi-Fi disabled

All in all, our really problem is that the dalvikvm is trying to decompile some frameworks that are missing, and they are this ones, reported earlier:

thats init.rc side which is what i edited when my phone died....but those are just meaningless errors

edit i didnt notice E/ExtendedExtractor( 1646): Failed to open MM_PARSER_LIB, dlerror = Cannot load library: load_library[1120]: Library 'libmmparser.so' not found

before.. also all the people that have asked me for the device tree....it's heavily modified and only i myself know whats what in it at the moment....so i would rather not give anyone the device tree

sorry

Last edited:

1ceb0x

Jun 25, 2010
The Earth
Test build #1

YOU FLASH THIS BUILD AT YOUR OWN RISK

what SHOULD be working in this build:

the debugging cursor should be gone and sound should be working also all the forcecloses should be dead too...

bare in mind I CANNOT test these builds...i NEED logcats from boot and a 2nd logcat after everything has loaded

the 2nd logcat is the most important one right now...logcat NEEDS to be running when you activate wifi\bluetooth AND gps

camera is for when everything else is fixed.

i'll rush home and will talk to you on gtalk.
hopefully wifi/bluetooth and gps are fixed so we can enjoy cm9.

1ceb0x

Jun 25, 2010
The Earth
Hello people,

Yes, the download was removed because we are working on fixing the issues.
Yesterday we fixed the black screen and launcher crash at startup and we have visual contact with the homescreen. We can flinger the screen and see how it moves, bud sadly there is something wrong because almost all apps are crashing when accessing them. But at least we can boot up fine and see how it looks.

It looks super nice, it is stock cm9, if anyone wants screens you can search everywhere on the internet, I am sure you will find videos and screens, because I have removed it and restored my nandroid because there is nothing I can do with the rom.

We will continue working on it, I'm testing the builds for Lloir and providing him with logcats about the issues.
Right now I sent him various logcats and I expect to speak with him over this weekend about another baked rom but it will not be released until we fix the issues we have now.

I have one screenshot that I forgot i took it yesterday to test the screenshot feature, it doesn't has wallpaper because as default we have a livewallpaper set and i removed it, so the screen will be black but you can still see the statusbar and the dockbar..

Screenshot_2012-07-12-23-17-39.png

Regards,
Dragos

Lloir

Mar 23, 2009
i wont be doing any builds until sunday\monday im working saturday night and probably sleeping most of sunday...and today i need to spend time with gf and rebuild linux kernel (not for android)

Lloir

Mar 23, 2009
i've had sometime to think about this....and i have decided i want to get CM9 out ASAP....so i've decided i will let a couple of people who must be able to do the following:

Able to use GIT PUSH\PULL

Able to compile from source

Able to read\understand logcats

Put up with the way i've got the device tree

also understand that myself and Sandvold still get the final say if anyone wishes to use this source to make they're own Rom

i dont want to hold anyone's hand through this.... so PM me your github name and i will let you on as a collaborator.

btw this is setup for GSM at the moment....CM9 CDMA has more problems than this ;)

thanks

-Lloir

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts