Xperia Z1 BRICKED via Flashtool

Search This thread

kalbar555

Dec 24, 2013
Hello. Anyone interested. Now let's try warranty in Poland. I sent my Z1 today and tomorrow or aftertomorrow i will get some information about what service will do.

301stSpartan

Apr 15, 2012
Chicago, IL
But there is about how to not brick your phoen. Mine post is short, simple and clear - what WE can expect in that case in Poland when we have warranty.

Well your post wasn't terribly clear on what your goal was. And if you read the other thread there is already a good amount of discussion on people's experiences taking it in for warranty for this same issue. Just saying you'll likely have better luck there where everyone is already discussing the issue

kalbar555

Dec 24, 2013
Well your post wasn't terribly clear on what your goal was. And if you read the other thread there is already a good amount of discussion on people's experiences taking it in for warranty for this same issue. Just saying you'll likely have better luck there where everyone is already discussing the issue

I know every thread and i read every. And their posts was "by the way". Mine thread is straight about service answer.

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
This thread is in good section so why not.
It doesn't bother anyone...

If you don't like it - just skip it...

I would like to know what's happening when you try to use your warranty, especially for Croatia (in my town, there's no Sony, only Tele2 and T-mobile) and I would really like to know experiences.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk