[Q] Is there any possibility of transparent nav bar?

Search This thread

Ddot196

May 7, 2011
As the title suggest, I am curious if we will get the transparent nav bar in the future? I stumbled upon this app randomly after browsing your website as I'm always changing the phone up. I absolutely love this app! The ability to change my entire phone with the push of a button is awesome. Keep up the good work.

ThemerSupport

Aug 9, 2013
As the title suggest, I am curious if we will get the transparent nav bar in the future? I stumbled upon this app randomly after browsing your website as I'm always changing the phone up. I absolutely love this app! The ability to change my entire phone with the push of a button is awesome. Keep up the good work.

Hi, thanks for choosing Themer! As you know it's still in beta, so a transparent navigation bar as well as many other features will arrive soon. The transparent bar however might be a bit tricky though, as of right now if we make it transparent, there will just be a black bar at the bottom of the theme. This will mean redoing almost all the themes. That being said, it doesn't mean we aren't going to do it, it will just take some time :)

Reactions: lolpok

Ddot196

May 7, 2011
Thanks for the response. It isn't much of a bother just me getting used to kit kat a bit lol. I look forward to the updates and keep up the good work.

Sent from my XT1058 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

underskyzx

Jan 19, 2013
Hi, thanks for choosing Themer! As you know it's still in beta, so a transparent navigation bar as well as many other features will arrive soon. The transparent bar however might be a bit tricky though, as of right now if we make it transparent, there will just be a black bar at the bottom of the theme. This will mean redoing almost all the themes. That being said, it doesn't mean we aren't going to do it, it will just take some time :)

That feature alone means a lot...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.