[Q] Samsung Galaxy S3 Dead

Search This thread

Deepak Agnani

Jul 7, 2014
Hi All,

I was using my phone few days back and it got switched off on its own and never came back to life.
I showed it to a service center and they say the phone is dead. There is nothing they can do to repair it and the motherboard will have to be replaced.

Anyone has any suggestions?
I don't believe these guys tried to repair it.

Thanks,

j61101

Jun 25, 2014
Hi All,

I was using my phone few days back and it got switched off on its own and never came back to life.
I showed it to a service center and they say the phone is dead. There is nothing they can do to repair it and the motherboard will have to be replaced.

Anyone has any suggestions?
I don't believe these guys tried to repair it.

Thanks,

You know, you may be right. Maybe they just looked at it and said this thing is screwed. Or, they took the time to try to do something. Either way. First things first. Can you tell us if the phone shows a charging image when it is plugged in? If so, step two. Does the phone go into download mode? That is, hold down the down on the volume while holding the middle button on the face of the phone, while pressing the power button to turn it on. Dont hold the power button after you see the booting screen.

Deepak Agnani

Jul 7, 2014
You know, you may be right. Maybe they just looked at it and said this thing is screwed. Or, they took the time to try to do something. Either way. First things first. Can you tell us if the phone shows a charging image when it is plugged in? If so, step two. Does the phone go into download mode? That is, hold down the down on the volume while holding the middle button on the face of the phone, while pressing the power button to turn it on. Dont hold the power button after you see the booting screen.

The Phone displays nothing even if it plugged in through a charger.
:(