[26.MAR.2011][THEME] MSkip ProPlus WP7 V4.0 Theme for Spb Mobile Shell 3.5.5

What would you like to see in the next version of ProPlus WP7?

• Total voters
Search This thread

jawash22

Feb 24, 2009
Texas
I used this before and the theme is awesome, but I had to give it up due to the lack of a working Facebook and Twitter widget. Does anyone have these working yet? I would like to give MSkip's theme a go again....thanks:rolleyes:

jwilam

Jan 11, 2009
WARNING: May need hard reset after uninstalling WP7 V2 Theme for Spb Mob

I have just hard reset my HD2 after uninstalling WP7 V2 Theme for Spb Mob.

After using WP7 V2 Theme for Spb Mob for 1 month, I decided to quit and be back to spb Mob 3.5.5 due to battery drain significantly when using wp7 theme. However, users of WP7 V2 Theme for Spb Mob know that this theme cannot be totally uninstalled. There are residues that cannot be removed and they keep stay in your machine. For example, you can still see some options of WP7 theme after uninstallation but of course those options are just phantom without any function and respond.

So, I decided to restore to spb mob that I backup before installing WP7 V2 theme. You know what? Yes, I could be back to spb mob but the machine turned to brick as well! The machine could not be switched off. I had to take out the battery so that I could perform hard reset.

So, please think carefully before testing this theme. You should backup all your information before installing this theme AND before uninstalling it. I did not do so and now I lost all information and I cannot restore anymore.

I would also like to suggest the author of this theme that:

1. Warning should be mentioned, esp statement that this theme cannot be totally uninstalled;
2. Try to make this software uninstall-able. At the moment, this software is overbearing.

Last edited:

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010

After using WP7 V2 Theme for Spb Mob for 1 month, I decided to quit and be back to spb Mob 3.5.5 due to battery drain significantly when using wp7 theme. However, users of WP7 V2 Theme for Spb Mob know that this theme cannot be totally uninstalled. There are residues that cannot be removed and they keep stay in your machine. For example, you can still see some options of WP7 theme after uninstallation but of course those options are just phantom without any function and respond.

So, I decided to restore to spb mob that I backup before installing WP7 V2 theme. You know what? Yes, I could be back to spb mob but the machine turned to brick as well! The machine could not be switched off. I had to take out the battery so that I could perform hard reset.

So, please think carefully before testing this theme. You should backup all your information before installing this theme AND before uninstalling it. I did not do so and now I lost all information and I cannot restore anymore.

1. Warning should be mentioned, esp statement that this theme cannot be totally uninstalled;
2. Try to make this software uninstall-able. At the moment, this software is overbearing.

I am surprised you requested for a warning before doing so! These themes and add-ons, are not being charged, they are free to try and they are made so that we can all use it! It says almost on every thread of this forum, that use it at your own risk. If I was to use anything I din't create, I will always assume that it's at my own risk - with a warning or without a warning. I have faced similar problem of themes not being removed completely and it's not just MSkip's theme but also the sense theme and espresso theme -- they stay in there harmless (at least virtually!). HD2 I thought had a better interface and was 'the phone'. I am surprised you wanted to add new stuffs on to make it's looks better :D Good luck mate, and hope your phone doesn't stay brick for long!:cool:

drupad2drupad

Apr 11, 2010
FB and Bing widgets

I used this before and the theme is awesome, but I had to give it up due to the lack of a working Facebook and Twitter widget. Does anyone have these working yet? I would like to give MSkip's theme a go again....thanks:rolleyes:

I second this MSkip. I loved the Facebook and Bing widgets before WM7 theme was installed. They worked absolutely fine with me. However, after installing WM7 , in my lifestyle hub, I found these links. I tried, but cannot input anything at all. When I try to press 'Update status' or 'Search' in FB or Bing respectively, I cannot do anything and the screen automatically goes to either 'People hub' or 'Shortcuts hub'. I ended up removing the widgets :(

Is there a fix for it? I have the latest version of SPB which had FB and Bing widgets fixed already. So without WM7 they work a charm, but with WM7, they don't work at all! :(

Any help will be cherry on top of the WM7 cake!

I second this MSkip. I loved the Facebook and Bing widgets before WM7 theme was installed. They worked absolutely fine with me. However, after installing WM7 , in my lifestyle hub, I found these links. I tried, but cannot input anything at all. When I try to press 'Update status' or 'Search' in FB or Bing respectively, I cannot do anything and the screen automatically goes to either 'People hub' or 'Shortcuts hub'. I ended up removing the widgets :(

Is there a fix for it? I have the latest version of SPB which had FB and Bing widgets fixed already. So without WM7 they work a charm, but with WM7, they don't work at all! :(

Please read FOUR posts before yours: http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=6872522&postcount=1002 :rolleyes:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk

I have gone to every possible extreme to make sure that this theme IS totally uninstallable. Before the theme is uninstalled all relative registry entries are manually deleted and the original qa_layouts.dat file which holds all the information about screen layouts is copied back to the spb mobile shell folder. These are the things that prevented my older themes (but not this one) along with nearly every other mobile shell theme from being uninstalled properly. I have personally installed and uninstalled ProPlus WP7 on 3 different devices with 3 different resolutions hundreds of times to make sure everything is as safe as it can be. This theme has also been downloaded around 10,000 times so I can pretty confidently state that this theme is safe to use and uninstall.

Mark.

biernes_atrece

Feb 18, 2009
www.404.com
+ 1 in favor of Mskip.

been in love with this theme for quite a while now.
best wp7 theme for me.

a screen shot
2li8z2q.png

other screens with my icons sets here

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk

I have exhausted every avenue to try and work out why the twitter and facebook widgets dont work properly. Part of the cause is spb themselves as those widgets have never worked well on any release of mobile shell as far back as 3.0. Another possible cause is the creation of extra panels or hubs that are used for shortcuts, lifestyle, pictures, business and games hubs. The facebook and twitter widgets do seem to work ok on the Home Hub and therefore I am going to make wide skins for the home hub so they can at least be used on there.

Another possible solution as stated before is a fix by mtstmp. This is basically a driver from an older version of Mobile Shell. It has mixed results and may or may not work on your device but you can try it if you want.

Mark.

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
Can anyone tell me where I can download this guys sweet taskbar? Or the one from the screenshot on the first page? Mine has a tacky white line and boooring icons. Thanks guys.
If you have a VGA/WVGA device then try looking *HERE*. Theres quite a few nice TaskBars including the one I use which is shown in the first post.

Mark.

jwilam

Jan 11, 2009
I have gone to every possible extreme to make sure that this theme IS totally uninstallable. Before the theme is uninstalled all relative registry entries are manually deleted and the original qa_layouts.dat file which holds all the information about screen layouts is copied back to the spb mobile shell folder. These are the things that prevented my older themes (but not this one) along with nearly every other mobile shell theme from being uninstalled properly. I have personally installed and uninstalled ProPlus WP7 on 3 different devices with 3 different resolutions hundreds of times to make sure everything is as safe as it can be. This theme has also been downloaded around 10,000 times so I can pretty confidently state that this theme is safe to use and uninstall.

Mark.

I admire every freeware developers. Developer of mskip (wp7 theme, shell switcher,...) undouftedly deserves respect from users of these freewares, including me. Spending so much time (that I cannot imagine) to develop free softwares for the community of WM6 (which is definitely not popular now comparing with iphone or Android OS) to use is itself altruism. It is reasonable that developer of mskip earned defense against my post from other users.

I cannot agree more with the point that users should take their own risk when testing software. I was not complaining my phone becoming brick. I took full responsibility on this.

However, I still think it is alsomy responsibility to report my experience. I am quite sure that just uninstalling wp7 theme and letting the residues stay inside the machine makes no harm to my machine. I am just that kind of person feeling very uncomfortable to having something useless inside my phone. So, I posted my experience to let people like me be aware of uninstalling wp7 them and then restoring spb mob might have problem. I would also like to express my preference on complete uninstalling; to me, it is very important (that's why I object the concept "green installation", many "green installation" are not so "green" since running of these "green" softwares make change to the registry and these changes cannot be undone becasue no uninstallation is there).

I am sorry that if my post on my experience on using wp7 theme is offensive to the developer. I did not have this intention.

bobalong

Sep 3, 2008
WP7 Email indicator background?

I have tried MSSkips WP7 theme and for the most part I love it. I too had the problem of the facebook and bing widgets not working but they didn't really work before. I just put in shortcuts to bing and the facebook app instead of the widgets and these work just fine! I do have a question though, I used MSSkip's instructions to add a email indicator but the background is not the blue color as the other widgets even though it is set to WP7. I have instead a transparent background. Is there a way to change this I just am missing here? Its not a big deal but it does look a little funny that all the other indicators have the blue background and it doesn't.:confused:

mskip

Retired Senior Moderator
Mar 20, 2008
Norfolk
I have tried MSSkips WP7 theme and for the most part I love it. I too had the problem of the facebook and bing widgets not working but they didn't really work before. I just put in shortcuts to bing and the facebook app instead of the widgets and these work just fine! I do have a question though, I used MSSkip's instructions to add a email indicator but the background is not the blue color as the other widgets even though it is set to WP7. I have instead a transparent background. Is there a way to change this I just am missing here? Its not a big deal but it does look a little funny that all the other indicators have the blue background and it doesn't.:confused:
Most of my icons are made transparent so they can go ONTOP of the coloured boxes.

You just need to goto Menu, Add Widget, Shortcut, Spb Menus and click on Home Hub. This will create a link to the Hub that you are placing the box on as you dont want to accidentally goto a different screen.

Next click on the link that you created and change its 'skin' to Big Box (Blue) if thats the theme colour you are using.

Lastly place the Bix Box where you want it on the screen and then place the email widget over the top of it.

Now if you change theme colours through the menu the box you created will change too saving alot of time.

Mark.

bobalong

Sep 3, 2008
Works Great!

Thanks for answering the question MSkip. That works great! I knew there had to be something simple I was just missing. Great Theme!!:D

keeng james

Sep 19, 2008
If you have a VGA/WVGA device then try looking *HERE*. Theres quite a few nice TaskBars including the one I use which is shown in the first post.

Mark.

Awesome, I went with the one you use, very nice. Thank you very much. If I werent so desperately poor and had paypal, Id break bread and buy you a drink. Ill just give you my Buddhist blessing.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    INTRODUCING A BRAND NEW WINDOWS PHONE 7 SERIES BASED THEME FOR SPB MOBILE SHELL 3.5.5 :)

ProPlus%20WP7%20Structure%2020101018.png
    wp7heading1.jpg

wp7heading2.jpg

Youtube Vid: Waiting for new vid to be made

* TIPS AND TRICKS CAN BE FOUND *HERE* IN POST 2

PLEASE READ!! VERSION 4.0 IS ONLY AVAILABLE IN WVGA AT FIRST. ONCE IT HAS BEEN OUT A FEW DAYS AND I HAVE RECIEVED FEEDBACK AND FIXED ANY BUGS I WILL MAKE IT AVAILABLE IN ALL OTHER RESOLUTIONS (INCLUDING HVGA IF POSSIBLE).

MSkip ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme for Mobile Shell 3.5.5
    Contains the following:
    + All Spb Mobile Shell screens have now been skinned for WP7.
    + Home Hub is scrollable so you can add as many Tiles as you wish or make up your own.
    + Shortcuts Hub can be reached by swiping your finger to the left on the Home Hub (WP7 feature).
    + Shortcuts Hub is scrollable so you can add as many shortcuts as you wish.
    + Static links on the right of the Home Hub so no matter where you are in the Home Hub you can always see it.
    + Static Links are configurable through the Manager in the Start Menu.
    + Panels are mostly made up of shortcuts and custom shortcut skins so easy to change images or look (if desired).
    + New menu bars in mobile shell screens.
    + All Screens fully set up for LandScape mode.
    + Theme Colour can be changed from the 'ProPlus Wp7 Tools' folder in the Start Menu.
    + Changing the Theme Colour will change the theme colour on all linked screens (Hubs, Spb Menu).
    + Hub Tiles are now partly transparent so if you have a picture background on the Home Hub it will show through the Tiles.

IMPORTANT: On first use of v4 you will find that when you click on some of the links (mostly in the Office, Games, Media and Pictures Hubs) that they will open the spb menu screen. This is because the links have no app associated with them. Once you choose what app you wish to associate with the link you clicked on it will be set for future use. This is also the same for icons that have a '+' inside them.

ChangeLog:
    26th March 2011
    Update for WVGA to V4.0 for Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (20110326)
    + All screens themed for WP7
    + All Hubs themed for WP7 with background images (Games, Office, Media, Pictures)
    + Added Status Widgets for Home Hub (Volume, Brightness, Wifi, Bluetooth)
    + Added Tasks Widget for Home Hub
    + Redrawn several widget link images
    + Made Home Hub Tiles partly transparent to show custom backgrounds.
    + Lots of other things I will add as I think of them :)

26th October 2010

Update for QVGA and WQVGA V3.1 for Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (20101026)
    + Includes all updates from [W]VGA versions (see 19th and 24th October changelog entries)

24th October 2010
    Update for WVGA and VGA V3.1 for Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (20101024)
    + Updated WVGA to v3.1
    + Released v3.1 for VGA resolution (includes all updates from 19th October update)
    + Added 6 new Shortcut Icons (Facebook, Games2, Screen Rotate, Settings, Twitter and Windows Live)
    + Fixed a bug in the Manager script that stopped non WWE Roms from affecting screen mods.

19th October 2010
    Update for WVGA V3 for Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (20101019)
    + Shortcuts Hub now up/down scrollable (same as the Home Hub) with a Static Link to the Home Hub.
    + Static Link to SpbMenu added to Home Hub (default option). Shortcuts Link and SpbMenu Link can be turned on or off from the Manager app.
    + NEW Shortcut Icons added (Android, Bluetooth, FM Radio, Marketplace and Voice Dial).
    + NEW Theme Colours added (purple and yellow themes).
    + NEW Twitter widget for Home Hub (fully working).
    + NEW WideBox Weather widget with full information (current conditions only show in supported locations).
    + NEW Big Box Weather widget with image and temperature.
    + NEW Facebook widget for Home Hub (fully working).
    + NEW Media widget added for Home Hub in 2 colours (black and white).
    + NEW Birthdays widget for Home Hub.
    + Added Location widget.
    + Added Top Battery in Black to go with white or light coloured backgrounds.
    + Backup and Restore apps now fully support different language Roms (backups can now be copied to and from storage card).
    + Added option in Manager app to Enable Extra Favourites page.
    + Cleaned up code in ProPlus Manager and Backup/Restore Apps.

14th June 2010
    Update for WVGA version V2 for Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (20100614)
    + Changed Opera shortcut skin and added new shortcut skin for Palringo
    + Cleaned up ProPlus Tasks utility
    + Added new function in ProPlus Tasks to change ALL box types in a single Hub. By default the Box type is 'Small Box Hidden' which hides the shortcut icon inside the box. To use this function first select the Hub you want to change, then select the box type (hidden, icon or icon + text). Lastly select the colour of box you want and let the program do its magic. This will only affect boxes already in the Hub it wont create new ones.

14th June 2010
    Update for QVGA version V2 for Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (20100614)
    Same updates as for 4th, 5th and 10th June
    + Added new function in ProPlus Tasks to change ALL box types in a single Hub. By default the Box type is 'Small Box Hidden' which hides the shortcut icon inside the box. To use this function first select the Hub you want to change, then select the box type (hidden, icon or icon + text). Lastly select the colour of box you want and let the program do its magic. This will only affect boxes already in the Hub it wont create new ones.

13th June 2010
    Update for WQVGA version V2 for Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (20100613)

11th June 2010
    Update for VGA version V2 for Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (20100611)

10th June 2010
    Update for WVGA version V2 for Mobile Shell 3.5.5 (20100610)
    + Updated complete theme for full compatability with Mobile Shell 3.5.5
    + Moved Carousel and Menu buttons back to the Bottom for easier use
    + Reworked the Agenda WP7 widget to make it fit in better with the theme
    + Created a Bing Search (WP7) widget for use on the Home Hub (add an Internet search widget and change its skin to 'WP7 Hub'.
    + Added a Bing skin for use with a shortcut link.
    + Added 'Preset Themes' to Start Menu, MSkip ProPlus WP7, ProPlus Tasks. To use it: first change your Theme Colour (Back, Blue, Green, Grey, Red
    or Orange) then change your background colour (eg. Black, White or Grey). Lastly run the 'Preset Themes' utility and select White Text and links for a black background or Black text and links for a white background. The program will then change ALL links colours and text on all Hubs and also perform a Background Refresh. Try it ;)
    + Other improvements and bug fixes

5th June 2010
    Minor update for WVGA version V2 (20100605)
    + Added option in ProPlus Tasks Utility to Enable or Disable the static shortcuts link on the Home Hub.
    + Added option in ProPlus Tasks Utility to change Hub title text colour to white or black.

4th June 2010
    Update for WVGA version V2 (20100604) with other resolutions to follow.
    + Home Hub is now fully scrollable (up and down) so that everything is on 1 screen and can be added to (will be good for QVGA and VGA resolutions that cant fit as much on a single screen).
    + Added black theme, black link buttons and a white and grey background panel for a great new look (really does look nice).
    + Added new link skins and made all skins have white text to keep the flow of the theme (Calculator, **Camera, Comm Manager, Reset, Task Manager, **TomTom and Shortcuts). **changed text colour to white.
    + A smiley face now appears in the text box when you have new text messages.
    + The shortcuts screen now has own hub (3 pages wide).
    + Added ProPlus Tools utility in the MSkip's ProPlus WP7 Start Menu folder.
    + You can change the shortcuts link on the Home Hub to black or white to look better on lighter backgrounds.
    + WP7 Calendar widget has been reworked to make it look better on a wide panel.
    + Updated all files for full compatability with Mobile Shell 3.5.4.

23rd April 2010
    Updates for QVGA, WQVGA, VGA and WVGA versions (20100423)
    + Added ALL updates from 12th and 14th April for QVGA and WQVGA devices.
    + Update to Start Menu WP7 scripts to close the Start Menu automatically after running a script.
    + Added Today Screen Switcher and individual links to switch between verious Today Screens (Microsoft Today, TouchFLO2D, TouchFLO3D, HTC Sense and Spb Mobile Shell (in the Start Menu, Programs, MSkip's ProPlus WP7 folder).
    + Made Small Box Panels slightly larger for better fit of icons and text.
    + Added NEW Diamond Clock widgets (Black and White Tiny) to fit inside the BigBox Panel.
    + Added NEW Current Date widgets (Date2 Black and Date2 White) to fit in Big Box Panel with Tiny Diamond Clocks. Not sure if these will be viewable on QVGA and WQVGA because of font size.
    + Added Tiny Contact, Text Only Contact (no box) and a selection of Invisible Contact sizes.

14th April 2010
    + Minor update for WVGA version (20100414)
    + Added Half Screen Invisible Link so you can cover a screen with 2 widgets in Portrait or Landscape Mode.
    + Added 2 new BigBox Panels (Office and Zune) images courtesy of ljjustboy

12th April 2010
    + Released WVGA version (20100412)
    + You can now backup upto 3 totally different layouts and restore at any time (new for VGA/WVGA)
    + A new Business Hub and Business Panel Image has been created to seperate Business and Lifestyle Screens (can be added or left out at will).
    + I have included some of the widgets from previous themes to give more flexibility to page designs (Diamond Digital Clocks, Anaolgue Clocks, Bottom Menu Bars, Small Battery).
    + Added extra funtions to the Backup Utility (Copy all backups to Storage Card, Copy Backups stored on Storage Card BACK to the device, Clear ALL backups from Device and Storage Card).
    + Enhanced the graphics for the 'Small Box with Text' skin (now looks alot nicer).
    + Added a confirmation screen when Restoring a Backup so you cant accidentally erase all your layout.

7th April 2010
    + Released QVGA and WQVGA versions (20100407)
    + Added more functions to MSkip's ProPlus WP7 folder in Start Menu, Programs:
    Change number of pages on any Hub (Hub Pages),
    Backup upto 3 completely different layouts with 1 touch,
    Restore any of 3 Saved Layouts or Restore Original Layout at any time,
    Refresh Background if you try to change it through the Menu button and it doesnt change.
    + Added 3 new Batterys (Horizontal for top or bottom of screen, White panel and Coloured Panel:
    (use with medium white battery text for best alignment).
    + Added new Digital Clock for panel.
    + Added new short date widget (add digital clock and change skin) for use in Digital Clock Panels.
    + Added 2 new icons (YouTube and FlashLight).
    + ALL Big Box Icons skins now have fully transparent background so you can use them with the theme colours.
    + Added prebuilt Back and White boxes which you can add as Picture Frames (BigBox). These are in Program Files\ MSkip Tools.
    + Added Operator Widget (WP7) which will fit nicely at the top of a BigBox Panel.

2nd April 2010
    + Released VGA and WVGA versions (20100402)
    + Added more functions to MSkip's ProPlus WP7 folder in Start Menu, Programs:
    Change number of pages on any Hub (Hub Pages),
    Backup the whole of the current layout with 1 touch,
    Restore Saved Layout or Restore Original Layout at any time,
    Refresh Background if you try to change it through the Menu button and it doesnt change.
    + Added 3 new Batterys (Horizontal for top or bottom of screen, White panel and Coloured Panel:
    (use with medium white battery text for best alignment).
    + Added new Digital Clock for panel.
    + Added new short date widget (add digital clock and change skin) for use in Digital Clock Panels.
    + Added 2 new icons (YouTube and FlashLight).
    + ALL Big Box Icons skins now have fully transparent background so you can use them with the theme colours.
    + Added prebuilt Back and White boxes which you can add as Picture Frames (BigBox). These are in Program Files\ MSkip Tools.

27th March 2010
    + Released QGA and WQVGA versions 20100327
    + Same updates as per 26th March

26th March 2010
    + Released VGA and WVGA versions 20100326
    + Added a Big Box and Wide Box Picture Frame so you can make up your own Hub images
    + Added a new Picture Hub with 5 blank pages to populate with your pictures.
    + Changed the Picture Hub image to a Picture Frame so you can change it if desired (move the inivisible link off the top of it first).
    + Added 4 new theme colours and created a Start Menu Folder called 'MSkip's ProPlus WP7' with buttons to change to any of the colours making it VERY EASY.
    + Added a load of new program icons (Big Box size)
    + Made the weather widget image slightly larger to make more use of the box.
    + Everything works fully in Landscape Mode.
    + Added a YouTube video which shows off the latest version.

22nd March 2010
    + Released WQVGA version

21st March 2010
    + Released VGA and QVGA versions

20th March 2010
    + Released first version (WVGA Only)

ToDo List

Download Links

Install Procedure:
    1. Install ProPlus Windows Phone 7 Theme on a fresh install of Spb Mobile Shell v3.5.5 to DEVICE MEMORY
    2. After installation completes, soft reset your device
    3. Job done. Congratulations you have now expanded the potential of Mobile Shell

Update Procedure:
    Uninstall the previous version FIRST before installing the new one.

NOTE: Please ONLY install the version matching your phones resolution or the layout on all screens will be all wrong.

QVGA: 4Shared
    (20101026)
    *DO NOT restore previous backups (pre v3) on V3 as the Shortcuts Hub will be corrupted*

WQVGA:
    4Shared (20101026)
    *DO NOT restore previous backups (pre v3) on V3 as the Shortcuts Hub will be corrupted*

VGA:
    4Shared (20101026)

WVGA V4.0:
    4Shared (20110326)
    *DO NOT RESTORE PREVIOUS BACKUPS ON V4.0 AS ALL THE HUBS WILL BE CORRUPTED*

If you enjoy using this theme please consider making a donation. ALOT of work went into this to make it as good as it can be for everyone. Even if its just a small amount it gives me satisfaction and enthusiasm to carry on developing and appreciation of my work is very welcome.

Enjoy
    :D

Mark.
    I have been away from xda for around 5 weeks for holiday and personal commitments but im back now and hoping to catch up with everything but its going to take a while.

Everything im working on WILL get updated one at a time starting with WVGA for Droid Pro+ as I have been promising that for a long time, then I will start with VGA, QVGA and WQVGA resolutions for ProPlus WP7.

Everything I do on xda is out of the goodness of my heart and my commitment to xda as I receive next to no thanks or donations when you consider the thousands of downloads my work receives. If you can be patient then it will be worth it :)

If you cant be patient then by all means you are quite free to find something else ;)

Mark.
    I finally found the time and energy to finish all my themes off so I will be starting with VGA tonight and then work my way backwards to WQVGA and lastly QVGA. These will be the final versions as I doubt I will be updating them anymore.

VGA should only take tonight as the only work is to resize the Hub images so they fit properly and then make sure all the widgets are aligned properly. [W]QVGA will take a bit longer as all v4 images need resizing which counts into the hundreds lol but I promise I will be working every free moment to get this completed :)

Mark.
    NICE SUPA DUPA NICE...IM LOVING THIS THEME BY THE MINUTE AND I HAVE INSTALLED ON A COOKED 6.5.3 ROM BY LEAD POIZON + THE SPB+YOUR THEME N IT RUNS FLAWLESSLY...no lag what so ever but then again i am pushing 787mhz on my processor so that helps...but nevertheless 1 thing if i can request it, i would love to see a live people tile(integrated with fb)...other than that dude im going to donate nothing less than $20 to u bro(wanna see the live ppl tile-lol) on 4/6/2011 OH AND BY THE WAY IM RUNNING YOUR 4.0 VERSION ON MY SPRINT TOUCH PRO 2
    Unfortunately im very restricted by the constraints of Spb Mobile Shell and as such a Live People Tile that is integrated with FaceBook would be totally impossible. You can create your own ME Tile by editing the image in Program Files\ MSkip Tools folder and place an invisible link to FaceBook over it to get something resembling the WP7 Tile. Mobile Shell doesnt support animated images, im looking into using widgets to create a 'Live' effect but its hard work.

Glad you like the theme :)

Mark.
    New Icons Added

Hello,

i have replaced some new icons already but cannot completely add i dont know how to add new icons so i only changed some of the icons with the new ones so pls i want to know which file to edit so i can add new icons & their names also instead of replacing icons i mean adding completely the icon name should appear in the list of change skin i am attaching my screenshots n qa_.dat files.

To use the files just copy & replace the qa.dat files with the original ones in spb mobile shell folder and then go to change skin list

changes:
    complete battery icon
    msg & miss call icon
    zune icon replaced by lock icon
    shortcut icon replaced by profiles icon
    explorer icon changed
    settings icon changed
    video icon changed
    youtube icon changed
    SPB menu icon replaced by WP7 Manager Icon
    android icon replaced by wireless manager icon
    camera icon changed