[Google Camera] [AIO Package] [Magisk Required]

Search This thread

rkmadotra

Jan 17, 2014
jind
Hello friends,
Most of you guys should be familiar with Google camera and it's few awesome features like Portrait mode, Lense blur and HDR+ etc. But there is lots of confusion how to install it on your device. You have to go multiple processes to achieve that properly. But when it comes to beginners, it's kinda impossible for them, I mean quite hard. So on request of some of you guys, I have come with all in one package (AIO) of Google camera. Only requirement is magisk must be installed and working properly. So let's start with the process.

If you don't know how to install magisk, head to this thread.

Step 1: download the google camera zip from here, it's packed as a magisk moudle.

Step 2: Open Magisk manager and swipe from left just as you do in most of the apps to see menu options. Choose "moudels" option and you will see all the modules installed if you have any. Tap the plus button in bottom of the screen and browse
the directory where you have downloaded the magisk moudle in step 1. Choose the downloaded files and it will start installing it in a black window. It may take upto 5-10 seconds to install.

Step 3: when installation completes reboot your device and you will see new app installed "Camera" in your device. That is the google camera. It should work flawlessly now.

Note: You can also flash the module via twrp recovery if you know how to do that.

Hit thanks you like my work.

Last edited:

jbmc83

Oct 12, 2011
Germany
GT-i9250
Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001
cool, good work OP, this should make it much easier for beginners to install and use the awesome google cam :)

example picture i just took during dusk attached ;) absolutely amazing picture quality, impossible to get with stock app! IMG_20180303_190123.jpg

Sent from my Xiaomi Mi Max 2 (Oxygen) using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bozokaydin

Oct 30, 2017
On my device, when i enter settings it always crashes. Other then this, everything is fine. Thank you

jbmc83

Oct 12, 2011
Germany
GT-i9250
Samsung Galaxy S Plus I9001
thats the disadvantage of an AIO package: depending on phone model and firmware, a specific GCam port version will work better or worse. so best to try several different GCam versions and check which one works best in your particular situation.

m1n15s

Feb 26, 2017
Hello friends,
Most of you guys should be familiar with Google camera and it's few awesome features like Portrait mode, Lense blur and HDR+ etc. But there is lots of confusion how to install it on your device. You have to go multiple processes to achieve that properly. But when it comes to beginners, it's kinda impossible for them, I mean quite hard. So on request of some of you guys, I have come with all in one package (AIO) of Google camera. Only requirement is magisk must be installed and working properly. So let's start with the process.

Step 1: download the google camera zip from here, it's packed as a magisk moudle.

Step 2: Open Magisk manager and swipe from left just as you do in most of the apps to see menu options. Choose "moudels" option and you will see all the modules installed if you have any. Tap the plus button in bottom of the screen and browse
the directory where you have downloaded the magisk moudle in step 1. Choose the downloaded files and it will start installing it in a black window. It may take upto 5-10 seconds to install.

Step 3: when installation completes reboot your device and you will see new app installed "Camera" in your device. That is the google camera. It should work flawlessly now.

Note: You can also flash the module via twrp recovery if you know how to do that.

Thank you man everything works perfectly

Tazmaniiac

Oct 29, 2013
Anyone else has a sound delay with the slow motion camera? The sound always keeps playing after the video ended, I had this bug in another gcam version also

superdestek

Jul 28, 2010
KAYSERİ
Hello friends,

Wonderful. It's Perfect work. I used on EU rom 9.5.5.0 Stable.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello friends,

cool, good work OP, this should make it much easier for beginners to install and use the awesome google cam :)

example picture i just took during dusk attached ;) absolutely amazing picture quality, impossible to get with stock app!IMG_20180303_190123.jpg

Thanks Mate, I am installing it. And will give you feedback.

P.s. . It is working fine. Thanks developer @rkmadotra