Roms for cdma version plus can't root

Search This thread

brnt

Jul 24, 2012
Varna
This phone doesn't look like Desire C to me.
Edit: Oh, okay, my bad. :)

Last edited:

nikhil16242

Retired Recognized Developer
Aug 31, 2012
Reactions: RayneShadow

RayneShadow

Feb 12, 2013
alright thanks for trying man and to other poster no that was not the desire c i was just showing what my screen was showing

RayneShadow

Feb 12, 2013
ok so I can still get into adb wondering if some has the cdma version of this phone and can pull thr ing so i can flash back to stock im complrtly stuck o thr htc splash screen or if someone can make a ruu using the files i uploaded

RayneShadow

Feb 12, 2013
guess someone can close this thread I give up on this phone half the time it wont boot and i ca no longer get it to bootloader screen it just flashes my phoie is bricked when it does boot it just goes to that htc development screen

RayneShadow

Feb 12, 2013
buying a new phone same model finally able to get back into bootloader gonna use old phone as a tester but need clean system image gonna take a crack at a rom as well

FurryAlex

Feb 18, 2013
Ok I pulled the system image using adb but I have no idea where it is saved at also wondering if possible to port nameless using this

Sent from my HTC Desire C using xda app-developers app

Can you send me that system image im working on porting roms to desire c CDMA version. Thanks in advance!

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Can you send me that system image im working on porting roms to desire c CDMA version. Thanks in advance!

Ok I got it from your older post. Will work on porting roms and ill see if I can port a recovery as well. Thanks for the files!

JmIc81

May 10, 2013

---------- Post added at 05:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:15 PM ----------

Ok I got it from your older post. Will work on porting roms and ill see if I can port a recovery as well. Thanks for the files!

Did anything ever come of this imhaving the same problem.

Top Liked Posts