[Q] NeatROM Music Player

Search This thread

TraCerTz

Apr 3, 2013
Hey guys, I've got some problems regarding Blue Theme v5 for NeatROM 5.9, I'm experiencing some bug on MusicPlayer.apk .. I spoke to the one who made that mod (aka MyLifeRocks10) and then to _Sale_, but I couldn't fix this bug..

I can't see the text in the upper bar of the Music player.. I flashed a fix mod for this by MyLifeRocks10 but no fix at all.. So if there's anyone of you who can help me out with this, I'll appreciate it a lot!

Attachments

• Screenshot_2014-03-13-20-08-52.png
    Screenshot_2014-03-13-20-08-52.png
    148 KB · Views: 1,118

Jeetu

Hey guys, I've got some problems regarding Blue Theme v5 for NeatROM 5.9, I'm experiencing some bug on MusicPlayer.apk .. I spoke to the one who made that mod (aka MyLifeRocks10) and then to _Sale_, but I couldn't fix this bug..

I can't see the text in the upper bar of the Music player.. I flashed a fix mod for this by MyLifeRocks10 but no fix at all.. So if there's anyone of you who can help me out with this, I'll appreciate it a lot!

buddy if mod developer didnt fix this bug wait for them till they fix it.. till then you can download any other music app. ;)

Thanks

cglegion

Mar 27, 2014
steamcommunity.com
ipsLop conspectu

This is the reason why I didn't flash any of the custom MODs because I personally think they are not well tested before it was released hence this bug. Stick to the original theme, you'll be happier!