[Q] Extract FTF Image from Z1.

Search This thread

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
Hey, like the title say I want to extract the entire system to FTF file, classic FTF from my phone to flash it on other Z1.

How I can do that and which application I have to use?

Thanx in advance.

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
Hey, like the title say I want to extract the entire system to FTF file, classic FTF from my phone to flash it on other Z1.

How I can do that and which application I have to use?

Thanx in advance.

If you have recovery on both devices you can just backup on one and restore on other device.
You can restore system only without data and apps.

Google for tutorial, if you need ftf and can't do that with recovery.

Sent from my C6903 using Tapatalk

eclyptos

Jun 14, 2008
Planet Earth
If you have recovery on both devices you can just backup on one and restore on other device.
You can restore system only without data and apps.

Google for tutorial, if you need ftf and can't do that with recovery.

They are Stock, no recovery, no root, I have to connect via USB and extract the FTF. I googled for tutorial and I get one for X10, Z and ICS but was not really helping and they are not for Z1 so if you can just semplify the search posting the right link or app for Z1 I will appreciate it. :)

Thanx.

funky0308

Inactive Recognized Themer
Aug 27, 2012
Osijek
They are Stock, no recovery, no root, I have to connect via USB and extract the FTF. I googled for tutorial and I get one for X10, Z and ICS but was not really helping and they are not for Z1 so if you can just semplify the search posting the right link or app for Z1 I will appreciate it. :)

Thanx.

So, nothing there.

I'm not sure for link, I just said - try to Google.
Hmm...

Really don't know, I guess extracting dump won't help to create ftf.

You checked on NUT thread?
He has tutorial for creating ftf, it's not same but maybe you get idea from there?

Check here and try to ask NUT on this thread - I'm sure he will know the answer.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42135099

Reactions: eclyptos

xasbo

Feb 10, 2012
Thanx, I will try, if you find anything else please let me know.

Perhaps the Sony PC Companion app would be useful?

Xperia Transfer
The Xperia Transfer guide will help you to copy content from an old phone onto your new Xperia phone / tablet.

Backup & Restore
Be safe! Make a backup of your phone / tablet content to be able to restore it in case of loss or damage, or to move content from one phone / tablet to another.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

Thanx.

So, nothing there.

I'm not sure for link, I just said - try to Google.
    Hmm...

Really don't know, I guess extracting dump won't help to create ftf.

You checked on NUT thread?
    He has tutorial for creating ftf, it's not same but maybe you get idea from there?

Check here and try to ask NUT on this thread - I'm sure he will know the answer.

http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=42135099