Lasantha

Jun 27, 2011
uploadfromtaptalk1395121325684.jpg

Sent from my D5503 using Tapatalk

Arthur Hucksake

Mar 8, 2010
Nottingham
Yeah, I saw that prompt.

I clicked download and nothing happened.

It didn't download. I checked in the Apps list and its still showing the older version. WTF

shysparrow

Sep 23, 2012
Riyadh
Yeah, I saw that prompt.

I clicked download and nothing happened.

It didn't download. I checked in the Apps list and its still showing the older version. WTF

Clear Walkman Data, Reboot and it should work!

Worked for me!

Edit : What do u mean by WTF? What's the Firmware? :p

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Got this notification before my alarm this morning :p

Thanks for sharing!

Edit : (Suggestion) - Mention version when you post any update

Last edited:

Arthur Hucksake

Mar 8, 2010
Nottingham
Clear Walkman Data, Reboot and it should work!

Worked for me!

Edit : What do u mean by WTF? What's the Firmware? :p

---------- Post added at 08:54 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:53 AM ----------

Got this notification before my alarm this morning :p

Thanks for sharing!

Edit : (Suggestion) - Mention version when you post any update

I cleared Walkman data , reboot... it didn't come back again. I saw the update earlier, it just refused to update. Got stuck.

bananaman182

Nov 4, 2013
Gapless playback

I don't have gapless playback when using the WALKMAN player... Does anyone else have this issue?

When playing the same files on a different music player, there are no gaps it plays as it should. It appears it's just the WALKMAN app that is putting gaps in between tracks - even though a quick google search says that it supports gapless playback.

Also, as an aside, does anyone else find it annoying that the app files artists that begin with "the" under the letter T?!

shysparrow

Sep 23, 2012
Riyadh
Sony has updated its WALKMAN application to build 8.1.A.0.3 which improves upon the previous version (8.0.A.0.4) in a number of areas including improved download speed for offline Music Unlimited content, one-touch transfer of Music Unlimited content as well as easier access to options for each song, album, artist and playlist. The update should be available for the Xperia Z series right now through the Update Centre.

I'm on Ported Walkman Ver. - 8.1.A.0.7 at the moment, Can you post the change-log, as well?:(

Top Liked Posts