Factory Reset with broken screen - no USB debugging enabled

Search This thread

baacon

Feb 18, 2013
Hello,
First I'm sorry for my bad english.
I must reset my Note 2 to factory (or delete any personal data) but my screen is completely broken and I don't see anything. All I've tried like ADB or Screen Mirroring failed because my USB debugging isn't enabled. Also I've tried to Flash the Stock ROM and a Factory_Reset.tar via ODIN but it also failed. What can I do?
PS: I must send it to the new owner the next time :D
Thanks alot!
baacon

m.b.jikre

Nov 30, 2012
Pune
Hello,
First I'm sorry for my bad english.
I must reset my Note 2 to factory (or delete any personal data) but my screen is completely broken and I don't see anything. All I've tried like ADB or Screen Mirroring failed because my USB debugging isn't enabled. Also I've tried to Flash the Stock ROM and a Factory_Reset.tar via ODIN but it also failed. What can I do?
PS: I must send it to the new owner the next time :D
Thanks alot!
baacon
Download a your specific rom from sampro or any official rom which avail with ".tar.md5" then try to flash it with Odin under PDA tab.

Check your specific at: http://sampro.pl/firmware/android/samsung-gt-n7100/

m.b.jikre

Nov 30, 2012
Pune
What exactly you've done you say, eh? You've to put mobile in download mode by pressing volume down+ menu key+ power key. Then volume up button. Install proper drivers then Os detects your phone automatically. Just remember to download official rom file otherwise it increase your phone's counter.

Sent from my GT-N7100 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app