[APP][5+] AutoResponder for WhatsApp™ #NEW

Search This thread

TK Studio

Dec 28, 2015
Coburg
www.autoresponder.ai
res:. I solved the error by placing the file inside the Backup folder of the application because if you leave this .csv file in another location, the application does not recognize and generates this error that I reported, I believe is some security measure to not import files incompatible with the app. but I didn't find this solution anywhere or in the app's faq. i hope q helps another sorry my bad english.

---------- Post added at 01:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:45 AM ----------

I solved the error by placing the file inside the Backup folder of the application because if you leave this .csv file in another location, the application does not recognize and generates this error that I reported, I believe is some security measure to not import files incompatible with the app. but I didn't find this solution anywhere or in the app's faq. i hope q helps another sorry my bad english.

I have another question how do I ignore the bot to answer contacts saved in the phonebook and not saved within a group? because I have two whatsapp messages within the same group and when someone types a word that triggers any of the bots I have in that group they start firing at each other. I have tried several options and the only solution was to remove at least one account from each group so as not to generate this infinite looping between the two.

Hey,

I didn't know about this issue.
It's actually strange.

That's unfortunately not possible.

BR TK

TK Studio

Dec 28, 2015
Coburg
www.autoresponder.ai
Hi, I purchased this but is it not possible to send system variables or tasker variables in the response? I can send the location so I don't understand why other variables would not be supported such as simstate? Any advice?
I can automate replies with tasker but I paid already & liked the interface but didn't think this was not allowed

Hey, this should actually work. Did you use Tasker correctly?
Does it work with other plugins

GuilGon

Mar 17, 2015
Timeout

I have a proposal for the app to add.

Let the server the ability to ask for a timeout re-request. Eg:

{
replies : [ { message : "your order is in process, you will be notified when it is done" } ],
timeout : { time: 60, message: "order_status" }
}

In "60" seconds the server receives a post request with "order_status" as the message. This way the server can notify about a long-time-taking process or respond with an empty message and another timeout if the process is still waiting.

It could be archived with firebase but I think it is much more coding for everyone. This option seems pretty simple to add.

Please implement this, I will appreciate it a lot.

PS: another issue I am having is when there is no response from the server (for example a server connection time out), the user lost its conversation, because there is a double check sign and no answer. In that case, in my humble opinion, the app should request again after some time until it get a response.

Last edited:
Reactions: TK Studio

dcab

Mar 18, 2015
Live Location - Dialogflow

Hi there,

I bought the premium version and the app rocks. I am developing a little bot in Dialogflow that needs to receive the location from the user, I have struggling with this since Dialogflow receives the message from AutoResponder as a simple text query ("queryText": " Live location").

Is there any way for AutoResponder to transmit longitude and latitude to Dialogflow when a user sends his location?

Thank you!

KloneXG

May 8, 2020
Connecting to your web server

Hi, can you or anybody else teach me how to do this? do you got some video tutorial on how to make this?
Also, is it possible? if I send/set the autoResponder to send some images/videos from some websites like a google search images?:confused:

TK Studio

Dec 28, 2015
Coburg
www.autoresponder.ai
Hi there,

I bought the premium version and the app rocks. I am developing a little bot in Dialogflow that needs to receive the location from the user, I have struggling with this since Dialogflow receives the message from AutoResponder as a simple text query ("queryText": " Live location").

Is there any way for AutoResponder to transmit longitude and latitude to Dialogflow when a user sends his location?

Thank you!

Hey, unfortunately AutoResponder is technically not able to get that information, sorry!

TK Studio

Dec 28, 2015
Coburg
www.autoresponder.ai
Hi, can you or anybody else teach me how to do this? do you got some video tutorial on how to make this?
Also, is it possible? if I send/set the autoResponder to send some images/videos from some websites like a google search images?:confused:

Hey, please check the green info button next to it and search the web for "RESTful API" tutorials.
But sending media automatically over WA isn't possible due to technical limitations.

andyle2k

Oct 9, 2007
Hi, great app! Just purchased to use with my own web server API.

However, is there any way to determine the sending user from within a group? The .sender field only sends the group name and not the actual sender from within the group.

My use case:
I'm building a little dice bot app to use in my group chat amongst my friends. I want to be able to capture who sent the request so I can reply with their details and their result, e.g. "Andy rolled a *10* _1 - 100_"

Thanks.

TK Studio

Dec 28, 2015
Coburg
www.autoresponder.ai
Hi, great app! Just purchased to use with my own web server API.

However, is there any way to determine the sending user from within a group? The .sender field only sends the group name and not the actual sender from within the group.

My use case:
I'm building a little dice bot app to use in my group chat amongst my friends. I want to be able to capture who sent the request so I can reply with their details and their result, e.g. "Andy rolled a *10* _1 - 100_"

Thanks.

That's unforutnately not possible due to technical limitations.
AutoResponder is not able to get reliable information from the WA notifications.

vitomansilla

May 23, 2020
WA Autoresponder is prepared for growth? Whats next?

Hey! This app is amazing and is the one that definitely can change rules of the market,

I have used this app for years and I really would like to help you, These are some suggestions,

1. UX focused on commercial and entrepreneurs: I have seen entrepreneurs, salesmen using this solution and it works well, btw communication is still focused on creating experiences for developers, if this could change a little for the target customer adaption would be better and conversion rate could improve.

2. Decision tree

You can learn a lot from customers. I've seen too many people also figuring out how to put a decision tree for responses. Like (Write the number of the thing you need info. 1. ProductA 2. ProductB 3. ProductC ) and if someone picks 1 then they get the other 3 options ( a. for pricing b. for help c. for buying. This feature would be amazing. I know that now you can do this like choosing a response for each number btw I think there should be a better way.

I really imagine this for worldwide entrepreneurs who need an automatic reply solution extremely easy to set up and use for small businesses.

I don't know if you understood these ideas, btw you can contact me for more feedback or new versions, I'd love to help,

TK Studio

Dec 28, 2015
Coburg
www.autoresponder.ai
Hey! This app is amazing and is the one that definitely can change rules of the market,

I have used this app for years and I really would like to help you, These are some suggestions,

1. UX focused on commercial and entrepreneurs: I have seen entrepreneurs, salesmen using this solution and it works well, btw communication is still focused on creating experiences for developers, if this could change a little for the target customer adaption would be better and conversion rate could improve.

2. Decision tree

You can learn a lot from customers. I've seen too many people also figuring out how to put a decision tree for responses. Like (Write the number of the thing you need info. 1. ProductA 2. ProductB 3. ProductC ) and if someone picks 1 then they get the other 3 options ( a. for pricing b. for help c. for buying. This feature would be amazing. I know that now you can do this like choosing a response for each number btw I think there should be a better way.

I really imagine this for worldwide entrepreneurs who need an automatic reply solution extremely easy to set up and use for small businesses.

I don't know if you understood these ideas, btw you can contact me for more feedback or new versions, I'd love to help,

2. is possible with the Dialogflow option in your rule. The feature is called follow-up intents in Dialogflow :)

cutezi

Feb 16, 2018
Hi,

I have dropped a support email but did not get any response.

I had degoogled my phone recently and my paid Autoresponder WA can no longer authenticate my license. I would like to find out if there is any way for me to reauthenticate without installing Play Store again.

I have microG with FakeStore and I know that I can I can get IAP working if I use nanolx but I prefer not to install Play Store. Hence the need for assistance.

Thanks

Last edited:

splitmore

Nov 12, 2019
Hello, developer. I downloaded it from the Google play and installed it. As long as my phone screen is locked, it won't work properly? What is the problem? Mine is a Huawei phone. Can you help me? This app is very important to me

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    VsGNeN8.png

Hey guys,

I just launched a new beta app which is a completely revised version of my other app.
    Everything in Material Design (well mostly) and it's actually working WITHOUT root!
    I hope you can give some feedback in order to improve it, because it's still in development.
    Many more features will be added in the future.
    Happy testing! :)

AutoResponder for WA

Automatically reply to custom received WhatsApp messages with the help of this app. You have a lot of settings to customize the bot for your needs. Just try it out!

FEATURES:
    - Auto reply to WhatsApp
    - Send automatic replies to your friends
    - Individually customizable
    - Send replies to all messages
    - React to specific messages
    - Live answer replacements
    - Reply with current location
    - Works with groups
    - Set contacts
    - Set delay
    - Specific times and days
    - Perfect for business
    - Dialogflow.com integration (formerly api.ai)
    - Working as a Tasker plugin
    - App is still in development, many more features will follow!

Get it now on GOOGLE PLAY
    or AutoResponder.ai

Or check out the other versions of AutoResponder:
    AutoResponder for Signal
    AutoResponder for Telegram
    AutoResponder for FB Messenger
    AutoResponder for Instagram

Don't forget to hit the thanks button or leave a donation, thank you! <3

This app is NOT affiliated with WhatsApp™.
    WhatsApp™ is a registered Trademark of WhatsApp Inc.
    Can someone give some feedback? :)
    Future Feature:
    1. A widget to turn on/off or a quick settings tile.
    2. Ability to have multiple profiles (work, travel, vacation etc) and to easily choose between them.

So far I think this is a pretty useful app so keep up the great work. Hope to see more features.
    Works Nicely! It would be awesome if I could set it such that If I am using WhatsApp it disables itself!
    @TK Studio one more thing. Is it only support original whatsapp? Because I'm using GB Whatsapp & Whatsapp+