[SAI][TWRP] Netflix - Latest Versions (Stable & Beta)

Search This thread
D

Deleted member 267841

Sorry, can you explain what advantages has this "bundle" over the Play Store app version or, if not available, over the apkmirror download?

Reactions: herpawearo

Wrapp

Oct 20, 2010
I would be interested in that too. However, apkmirror shows v6.26 as latest version...

K3V1991

Sorry, can you explain what advantages has this "bundle" over the Play Store app version or, if not available, over the apkmirror download?

I would be interested in that too. However, apkmirror shows v6.26 as latest version...

1. This Thread is for People who can't download Netflix App due to incompatibility with your Device or Region
2. The APKMirror Versions ended with v6.26.1 because the Devs changed the Releases from a Single APK to Split APKs

Greetz

edzamber

Feb 21, 2012
OP updated with v7.19.1

Netflix2Priv v7.19.1 (Netflix as System App)
• Flash it via TWRP, done

Download:
AFH

This & More in my Telegram Group:
https://t.me/r3l3as3s
Perfect bro, as always [emoji106]

Screenshot_20190730-192755_Netflix.jpg

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
Will there also be an update to 7.20.1 build 20 34387?

The strange thing is that I am able to install netflix from PlayStore on my Galaxy Tab S running Resurrection Remix 5.8.5 (Nougat) with magisk root but on my Samsung galaxy S9 running a stock based android 8.0 ROM I am not able to see Netflix on PlayStore.. Even when I unroot my phone and remove EdXposed..
I can install Netflix manually but only until build 6.26.1.
When I install newer builds (version 7) Instagram crashes all the time when trying to open it, even after updating the working version here with an up to date build.
I guess it is because of the introduction of splitted apk..

Regards

Sent from my SM-G960F with Tapatalk

j1gga84

Jun 21, 2012
Bremen
www.android-hilfe.de
@K3V1991

Many thanks for the update, great job, works as expected :)

May I ask if Netflix 7.21.0 is beta and your build is the last final? I saw 7.21.0 somewhere but I guess this are beta builds?

Regards

Sent from my SM-G960F with Tapatalk

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    djzgfhci.png

Netflix is the World’s leading Subscription Service for watching TV Episodes and Movies on your favorite Device.
    This Netflix Mobile Application delivers the best Experience anywhere, anytime

NFO:
    • This Thread is for People who can't download Netflix App due to incompatibility with Device or Region
    • Devs changed the Releases from a Single APK to Split APKs

APK NFO:
    Code:
    Version: 8.60.1
    Package: com.netflix.mediaclient
    Architecture: universal
    Min. Android: 7.0
    DPI: nodpi

SAI Instructions in the second Post

Download:
    v8.60.1 - GitHub

Split APK Installation with SAI:

NFO:
    SAI (Split APKs Installer) is an App that lets you install multiple APKs as if it was a single Package.
    This is useful for installing Apps that are distributed as App Bundles since Android provides no built-in way to install them from Sources other than Google Play Store

How to use:
    1.0 Download SAI
    2.0 Install SAI
    3.0 Download "com.netflix.mediaclient_vXXX-SAI.zip"
    4.0 Open SAI
    5.0 Click "Install APKs" Button and select "com.netflix.mediaclient_vXXX-SAI.zip" or choose extracted "base, split_config.arm64_v8a, split_config.xxxhdpi, etc." APKs
    6.0 Click "Select" Button to start installation Process
    6.1 To use rooted install Method, enable "Extract APKs from Archives" in SAI "Settings" before install APKs

GitHub:
    https://github.com/Aefyr/SAI
    OP updated with v7.27.0

1. This Thread is for People who can't download Netflix App due to incompatibility with your Device or Region
    2. The APKMirror Versions ended with v6.26.1 because the Devs changed the Releases from a Single APK to Split APKs

Greetz
    OP updated with v7.26.1