[Q] b2cappsetup wont install

Search This thread

lokeycmos

Jun 3, 2009
im at my wits end!I bricked my phone. im trying to restore to stock using these instructions: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476, but I cant get the GD lgmobile support tool to install! ive tried disabling my firewall. any ideas?? also I have a vs980. which of the following KDZ files do I use: VS98010B_13.KDZ, VS98011A_01.KDZ, VS98012B_00.KDZ, or VS98024A_11.KDZ ? anyone know of a cheap, but reputable service for unbricking phones? thanks.

Last edited:

lokeycmos

Jun 3, 2009
im at my wits end!I bricked my phone. im trying to restore to stock using these instructions: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2432476, but I cant get the GD lgmobile support tool to install! ive tried disabling my firewall. any ideas?? also I have a vs980. which of the following KDZ files do I use: VS98010B_13.KDZ, VS98011A_01.KDZ, VS98012B_00.KDZ, or VS98024A_11.KDZ ? anyone know of a cheap, but reputable service for unbricking phones? thanks.

so I got lg support tool to install, but now it doesn't recognize my phone as being plugged in. in the directions it appears that you have to enable usb debugging, but I cant do that cause my phone wont boot past TWRP recovery.i already wiped everything on the phone. is there a way to flash to stock from twrp?

here is a screen shot. my model isn't listed in the available options for a driver.

Attachments

• Untitled.jpg
    Untitled.jpg
    209.4 KB · Views: 134
Last edited:

Swakiny

Apr 28, 2012
so I got lg support tool to install, but now it doesn't recognize my phone as being plugged in. in the directions it appears that you have to enable usb debugging, but I cant do that cause my phone wont boot past TWRP recovery.i already wiped everything on the phone. is there a way to flash to stock from twrp?

here is a screen shot. my model isn't listed in the available options for a driver.

Put your phone in download mode

bender_007

Dec 6, 2010
Zagreb
Google Pixel 4
Navigate to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc

open hosts in notepad++ or whatever..

maybe you'll notice the lines 127.0.0.1 lg..blabla.., just delete them or put # in front of them (#127.0.0.1 lg.blablabla..)

This is in case you tried the automatic offline kdz installer and the vbs couldn't remove the lines itself.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Navigate to c:\windows\system32\drivers\etc

open hosts in notepad++ or whatever..

maybe you'll notice the lines 127.0.0.1 lg..blabla.., just delete them or put # in front of them (#127.0.0.1 lg.blablabla..)

This is in case you tried the automatic offline kdz installer and the vbs couldn't remove the lines itself.