Screenshot_2014-06-07-15-58-05.png
    69.8 KB · Views: 64
  • Screenshot_2014-06-07-15-58-13.png
    Screenshot_2014-06-07-15-58-13.png
    221.7 KB · Views: 57

StormyNight

Dec 31, 2013
Hyderabad
seems normal to me, need more info though. Kernel, Rom, S-off?

Kernel is Kangaroo Kernel, ROM is Nocturnal NuiSense, and yeah, I have S-OFF. By the way, just used Wi-Fi extensively just to watch some YouTube videos (back-to-back) and battery dropped from 80% to around 59% in an hour, is that alright?

EDIT: Attached screenshots.

EDIT2: Also have Power Saver on, auto sync off, GPS on battery saving, on lowest possible brightness, and BatteryGuru as well, although atm it's in learning mode.

Last edited:

luigi311

Feb 18, 2011
Kernel is Kangaroo Kernel, ROM is Nocturnal NuiSense, and yeah, I have S-OFF. By the way, just used Wi-Fi extensively just to watch some YouTube videos (back-to-back) and battery dropped from 80% to around 59% in an hour, is that alright?

EDIT2: Also have Power Saver on, auto sync off, GPS on battery saving, on lowest possible brightness, and BatteryGuru as well, although atm it's in learning mode.

Looks about right. This phone tends to average 4 hrs SOT and maxes at 5 hrs so that's around 20-25%/hr

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk

Reactions: StormyNight

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    seems normal to me, need more info though. Kernel, Rom, S-off?

Looks about right. This phone tends to average 4 hrs SOT and maxes at 5 hrs so that's around 20-25%/hr

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk