My SD Card

Search This thread

panda_linger

Aug 8, 2012
I had one of these...
Didn't "safely remove"... Now Completely dead...
Tried formatting multiple times and ran multiple check utilities and the official SD Card format app...
Be Careful With That :)

Sd cards actually comes with WARRANTY.
In my country if sd cards are spoilt with no PHYSICAL Damage.
we can claim warranty from our warranty provider....
Dont you have your warranty?
If im never remember wrongly
Transcend in my country is LIFETIME warranty. (thailand)
SanDisk 5 years warranty
Kingston 5 years warrany
:laugh:
Sorry if i piss anyone off by saying all this...

Reactions: ogremount

tantrums

Apr 1, 2011
Inside my house
SanDisk 5 years warranty
Kingston 5 years warrany

Yes, of course, it has warranty. But if they are to replace it again and again, I do not want to risk my SDCard data again and again also.

ogremount

Jul 6, 2011
Xiaomi Poco X3 Pro
Yes, of course, it has warranty. But if they are to replace it again and again, I do not want to risk my SDCard data again and again also.

I do always backup of my data on the SD card in case i loose the phone or it gets stolen anyway so it is no bother (a good excuse to use drpbox and google drive).
And yes here in Spain it comes with 10 years warranty fire manufacture fault providing fiscally it is not damaged.

Reactions: panda_linger

RomWiz

Jan 27, 2012
Helsingborg
I do always backup of my data on the SD card in case i loose the phone or it gets stolen anyway so it is no bother (a good excuse to use drpbox and google drive).
And yes here in Spain it comes with 10 years warranty fire manufacture fault providing fiscally it is not damaged.

I have lifetime warranty on trancend ;D

Sent from my phone powered by cm10, Big thanks to RC

Pankaja13

Sep 14, 2011
SanDisk 5 years warranty
Kingston 5 years warrany

Warranty doesn't get my data back :)
Also not an option if bought online or from abroad :)
:p

emptyriezs

Nov 22, 2012
Cebu City
I will buy another SD card today. I will take a look of that CDRKING brand that will save me a lot of bucks. :D

Hahaha, yeah, i've been using my sd card for almost 1year. I guess it is around 300-400php($6-$7) for a 16gb.

Btw, sorry for bad english on my 1st post.

---------- Post added at 06:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:21 PM ----------

Pankaja, you are correct. My 32GB Transcend SDCard is now dead. The files saved in the SDCard became permanent. I cannot save more files or delete files already saved. Tried formatting when phone is on or in CWM Recovery. Also tried formatting with card reader. Still no success.

I'm now back to my Sandisk 2GB provided when I bought my phone.

CAUTION! To all other users. I suggest do not buy or use Trancend SDCard for our phone. This is based on actual experience.

Did you try to format it through command prompt or cmd? I was once able to fix a dead flashdrive with it. Don't know if it will work on sd card.

RomWiz

Jan 27, 2012
Helsingborg
Just got this :D
uploadfromtaptalk1358282567994.jpg

Sent from my N4

Reactions: ogremount

AcrosDev

Jan 13, 2013
Stockholm
I saw online a class 10 microsd by Samsung and its selling for USD29.90,Read speed is about 20mb/s and Write speed is up to 7mb/s

il1cit

Jul 15, 2012
I just got my new microSD, and it's working great!

AScDY.jpg

If anyone is interested, I got it here. Shipped fast and in perfect condition.

I don't gain anything for posting that link, but if it's against the rules I'll remove it. Just sharing a good deal for all those interested ;)

Hagemi

Jan 19, 2013
A question please. With Micro SD 32G, do it take a long time to scanning media files ?

karl_azytzeen

May 28, 2013
Majorca
I saw online a class 10 microsd by Samsung and its selling for USD29.90,Read speed is about 20mb/s and Write speed is up to 7mb/s

As far as I know samsung SD are bull****.

The best ones are Sandisk, corsair and trascend.

For the relation quality/price I own a Kingstn MicroSDHC 32Gb Class4 wich still working for my rock solid from 2 yers ago.

therealjcool

Jun 13, 2013
As far as I know samsung SD are bull****.

The best ones are Sandisk, corsair and trascend.

For the relation quality/price I own a Kingstn MicroSDHC 32Gb Class4 wich still working for my rock solid from 2 yers ago.

Well I hope not... as I just bought a 32GB Samsung Class 10 UHS-1 card to replace my old and slow Class 4 32GB.
Anyone know if this UHS-1 business works with the OB? I hope so. Speed ratings are crazy, like 40/70MB/s write/read. We shall see...

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I just got my new microSD, and it's working great!

AScDY.jpg

If anyone is interested, I got it here. Shipped fast and in perfect condition.

I don't gain anything for posting that link, but if it's against the rules I'll remove it. Just sharing a good deal for all those interested ;)
    Just wanna share my SD Card.

IMG047.jpg
    IMG048.jpg
    Just wanna share my SD Card.

IMG047.jpg
    IMG048.jpg
    I had one of these...
    Didn't "safely remove"... Now Completely dead...
    Tried formatting multiple times and ran multiple check utilities and the official SD Card format app...
    Be Careful With That :)
    Sizewise 16 gb is just fine for me. But depends pon torre media usage. I shot a lot of 720p videos , have few movies and audio albums. At any time at least 2 nandroid backups. IGo gps ( 400 mb maps).
    And still have nearly 2 gb free.
    Price difference nowadays is hardly worth considering. It is cheap :rolleyes:
    If i was buying now it would be the same do i want to spend 18-20 euro for 16 class 10, or 30-35 for 32.
    UHS cards are starting to make an appearance on the market. Post some card speed transfer tests when you can please, also price if you do not mind.

I will... although many people have already confirmed the 40/70 MB/s speeds using USB3 card readers. Price was ridiculously low, like 20 Euros from Amazon Germany (so free shipping as well).