[APP] Top Music Singles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

DaRkRaGe

Inactive Recognized Developer
Nov 13, 2010
www.linkedin.com
Want to Manage your Ringtones? Find the best Top Singles every week? Manage your music? Vote for your favorite song? Top Music Singles is for you then!

Main Features:

- Find The Top US,UK Music Singles every week.
- Watch and Search Video Clips.
- Manage Your Ringtones.
- Customize your Playlists.
- Play & Manage your Music.
- Vote For your Favorite Songs.
- Direct Youtube Search.
- Find Your Favorite Mp3s on Amazon.
- Save your Favorite music and Video Clips.

Discover all the cool features of Top Music Singles NOW!

*Requires Internet Connection WIFI or 3G.

We need your suggestions to improve our services for you. If you have a suggestion a feature request or even a problem please instead of rating low, send your feedback to http://feedback.oneosolutions.com and we will check your request and if its possible will be applied in the next version of the App.

Keywords: Oneo Solutions, Music Singles, billboard, Top Music Singles, music, pop, rock, rap, songs, top 50, top 40, uk charts, us charts, usa charts, Android charts, video clips, music clips, music player, listen music, mp3

musicscreen1.png
musicscreen2.png

musicscreen3.png
musicscreen4.png

Scan with your android phone here : http://mobile.oneosolutions.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=176&Itemid=207

Last edited:

hd2_

Jun 27, 2010
nice app thanks but ı want to listen the songs on the app without using browser.

DaRkRaGe

Nov 13, 2010
www.linkedin.com
nice app thanks but ı want to listen the songs on the app without using browser.

Greetings Sir,

We are working On The Location Tools new UI atm but soon Top Music Singles app will have a huge update. I believe until February 10 Music Singles App will have a new UI and a new engine behind it.

New Features will come like new stream player inside the app so you dont need the browser and more like set ringtone, share my choise, social the list and more.

Thank you for downloading the app.

DJChameleon

Nov 21, 2006
Seattle, WA
Nice functionality already. I like where the development is headed. It would be nice if the reminder that the listen function is for sampling only came on once when you loaded the app instead of every song but I understand the necessity. Perhaps a long press on the Song Title in the app should be an Amazon link to purchase the song. Also it would be nice if the chart info included last week's position, the number of weeks on the chart and how many weeks the number one song has been at number one. I am a chart fanatic so this app is right up my street. I might also hyper-link the artist name to the wiki page for the artist. Keep up the good work. I look forward to where the development of this app is headed.

DaRkRaGe

Nov 13, 2010
www.linkedin.com
Nice functionality already. I like where the development is headed. It would be nice if the reminder that the listen function is for sampling only came on once when you loaded the app instead of every song but I understand the necessity. Perhaps a long press on the Song Title in the app should be an Amazon link to purchase the song. Also it would be nice if the chart info included last week's position, the number of weeks on the chart and how many weeks the number one song has been at number one. I am a chart fanatic so this app is right up my street. I might also hyper-link the artist name to the wiki page for the artist. Keep up the good work. I look forward to where the development of this app is headed.

Greetings Sir,

We want to thank you for your suggestions all are amazing. We are gonna to develop and implement anything you suggested in the next version of the app.

Thank you for Downloading the Top Music Singles App

DaRkRaGe

Nov 13, 2010
www.linkedin.com
I am currently using the default media player, but there were others installed before. Is there a way to define the media player desired for play?

Greetings,

1.5.2 version is out this probably may fix your problem. Now the app has its own media player and not using android's default. Check please if everything works now and let me now.

Best Regards,
Oneo Solutions Developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.