FIX for 1X DATA

Search This thread

spazma7ik

Apr 20, 2011
-Go to the ThunderBolt's phone dialer. Enter ##778# and hit Send.
-You'll get a pop-up labeled EPST, with the choice to "View Mode" or "Edit Mode." --You want "Edit Mode."
-You'll be asked for a password. It's 000000.
-Now flip down to "Modem Settings," and then choose "Rev. A."
-Change the setting from eHRPD to "Enable," hit OK, then press the Menu button on the phone and tap "Commit Modifications."

This gave me 3G back, hopefully works for others.

benlane

Aug 1, 2004
Worked for me also

Started seeing nothing but 1xx when I know I've got 3g available. This fixed it. My next question is "why was it not enabled?".

Thanks again.

bigcanoe

Apr 7, 2011
One of the main advantages of eHRPD is the ability to provide seamless service mobility between HRPD and LTE access networks with a single mobility management protocol. Moreover, with eHRPD, the operator can leverage the benefit of optimized handover – no dropped sessions and reduced handover latency — between LTE and eHRPD.

MONKY_1

Oct 25, 2010
PALMDALE
Do all this steps.
1. I dial ##778#
2.tap edit mode
3.password. is 000000
4.tap on modem settings
5.tap Rev.A
6.Tap on enable
7.Tap on the menu on your phone
8.Tap on Commit modifications
And after you do that your phone should reboot and you should have 3g

THEN AFTER THE REBOOT

Dial *#*#4636#*#*
Okay now scroll to the bottom. the box should say "LTE MODE" I have no 4G service in my area. So I only got. 1x. I changed my radio settings to auto PRL. Its 3G only saves battery. And for. 3G and LTE
Is (CDMA+LTE/EvDo) then after just press the home button then. 1x will disappear then 3G will appear :) there you go. Ladies and gentlemen
Your favorite android :)

-Monky_1

psufan5

Dec 11, 2009
Do all this steps.
1. I dial ##778#
2.tap edit mode
3.password. is 000000
4.tap on modem settings
5.tap Rev.A
6.Tap on enable
7.Tap on the menu on your phone
8.Tap on Commit modifications
And after you do that your phone should reboot and you should have 3g

THEN AFTER THE REBOOT

Dial *#*#4636#*#*
Okay now scroll to the bottom. the box should say "LTE MODE" I have no 4G service in my area. So I only got. 1x. I changed my radio settings to auto PRL. Its 3G only saves battery. And for. 3G and LTE
Is (CDMA+LTE/EvDo) then after just press the home button then. 1x will disappear then 3G will appear :) there you go. Ladies and gentlemen
Your favorite android :)

-Monky_1

This got my 3G back, but 4G is down completely so dont bother trying.

mike.s

Apr 2, 2010
Google Pixel 6a
One of the main advantages of eHRPD is the ability to provide seamless service mobility between HRPD and LTE access networks with a single mobility management protocol. Moreover, with eHRPD, the operator can leverage the benefit of optimized handover – no dropped sessions and reduced handover latency — between LTE and eHRPD.
Let me guess, you don't really understand what you just copy/pasted.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    -Go to the ThunderBolt's phone dialer. Enter ##778# and hit Send.
    -You'll get a pop-up labeled EPST, with the choice to "View Mode" or "Edit Mode." --You want "Edit Mode."
    -You'll be asked for a password. It's 000000.
    -Now flip down to "Modem Settings," and then choose "Rev. A."
    -Change the setting from eHRPD to "Enable," hit OK, then press the Menu button on the phone and tap "Commit Modifications."

This gave me 3G back, hopefully works for others.