Nov 23, 2011
Stop thinking of your Android as a phone

Yup i'm constantly running out of space I have
- 1,000 songs
- TV shows I want to watch
- maybe a few torrents
- Some photos / videos i'm editing
- stuff for work

People need to stop thinking of their phones as computers, mine is basically a laptop substitute. I have used it travelling instead of a laptop and like to keep all my files available without docking to a computer. When you shift to this mind-set and start using the phones true capabilities 32gb is really quite minimal

psxnitro

Apr 3, 2011
I don't have a single music album in my phone... Yet I ran out of space rather quickly. My old 32GB ran out of space... My 64 GB card is now divided this way.

10 GB for Dashcam
10 GB for Manga
10 GB for Anime
20 GB for TV shows
9 GB for misc stuff

Divide that in half to know how I rationed my space for my old 32 GB. Now I have my eye on the 128 GB :-D

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using XDA Premium App

probablecauz69

Mar 23, 2010
just bought one from best buy. cant beat the price. having it shipped to the store. should have it next week. :D

mreeekay

Oct 21, 2009
Damn. I assumed anything bigger than 32GB wouldn't work. And I picked up a Transcend 32GB Class 4 off amazon for $20 something. I guess I need to spend more money. Has anyone found out if the 128GB works? Thanks for the info!

probablecauz69

Mar 23, 2010
just got mine the other day. love having so much space on the phone. card works great. i need to try to record hd video to see how well it handles it.

elrazo69

Jul 12, 2010
How much you paid for it? Has the price come down yet?

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

elrazo69

Jul 12, 2010
I'll hold off for a little more, it's kinda pricey if the speeds are not that good

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using Tapatalk

soundping

Apr 30, 2012
Southern Indiana
Before you buy..
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/05/27/quick-look-sandisk-64gb-microsdxc-ultra-high-speed-card-a-fitting-name/

I have the 64GB mSDXC UHS-1 class 10 and my speeds was the same as the class 6. :confused:

Update: Transferring files from my computer I get 6 MB/s but doing a speed test internally I get 11.5 MB/s.

Attachments

• Untitled-9.png
    Untitled-9.png
    60.1 KB · Views: 222
Last edited:
just bought a 64gb off ebay for 72 with free shipping... we'll see how it goes =) seems to be from a "reputable" seller, but this is my first purchase from this particular store, so again, we'll see...

will report back with a screen shot when I receive it on friday...

I ordered this thing not realizing they even had a 128gb... slightly disappointed I pulled the trigger too quick...

fcpelayo

Nov 20, 2011
Chino
just bought a 64gb off ebay for 72 with free shipping... we'll see how it goes =) seems to be from a "reputable" seller, but this is my first purchase from this particular store, so again, we'll see...

will report back with a screen shot when I receive it on friday...

I ordered this thing not realizing they even had a 128gb... slightly disappointed I pulled the trigger too quick...

Aww would have been nice to know about the 128

I like Benjamin as your name not blastboy lol

Sent from my HTC_Amaze_4G using xda premium

scotharkins

Aug 23, 2009
Greenbank, Washington
I waited and waited a few months ago...hoping for the 128GB. Settled for a 32GB for the time being, figuring I'll get a tablet soon and drop a 128GB into it. I am surprised how quickly I filled even the 32GB card.

Top Liked Posts