[issue]teamcanjica stolen maclaw source true or false?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

Rox

Nov 11, 2012
Mostar
It is not team canjica problem to work together. Maclaw team dont want it. Stop writig about that unitig development because we and maclaw have different points of view on development. That cant functionate together.

Sent from my GT-I8160 using Tapatalk

KingGehl

Dec 19, 2013
Guys, please don´t hate me now, but yes, i´m a passionated s3 mini user ;) And me for myself would like to see as many rom´s and developers as possible for every device, because no one should be stuck on those uncool firmwares.
I can understand both sides. If i was using the ace II like you, i was also interested in Maclaw´s work getting ported. If his sources now was stolen or not i cant´t say, maybe just thehacka1 and maclaw can. At least it doesn´t matter at all, in fact TC is using his sources now. Maybe Mac should take this as a compliment in a way like he got things to work, TC couldn´t.
On the other way, Mac decided to close his sources, for what reasons ever. And i also think he got the right to protect his work if he wants. If it was, and i say was(!!!), stolen, that´s not the way people should work and i can understand Mac if he is upset...

At least, my 2 cents: with today´s sight, thehacka1´s work for s3 mini is a bit strange (i mean his update-politics). When he joined Maclawstudio, he was like "yeah, i´m so proud and will bring update´s every day!" At the end, he left us with an unready rom. Don´t believe? Check his thread...

So, let us all calm down and use the force ;)

Greez

Edray

Nov 20, 2012
everyone must respect the work of others. if i'm doing effort to make something, It's my decision to share it or not . discussion end.

Last edited:

Edray

Nov 20, 2012
You mean that we are not respecting maclaw ? The only one without respect here is maclaw himself.

I dont wana explain again , i explained thing here few minutes ago.
http://xdaforums.com/showpost.php?p=49730361&postcount=490

cheers

im not saying that you no respect, i dont know what kind of person you are and maclaw either. I said an "universal law" of respecting the work of others, only. i think that my post not offend you and dont know why you try to excuse for something that i not said. not you?

Oceandar

Oct 21, 2013
plus.google.com
Bad thread for Ace 2 development. It won't do anything good here and there.
It would be better this thread be gone forever.

Last edited:
Reactions: esgie

nicknitewolf

Recognized Developer
Sep 10, 2013
Singapore
Xiaomi Poco F1
Google Pixel 7a
As far as I know, I'm not concern about all this stuff and some other political stuff... I just need a fully working ROM and I am not siding anyone here so anyone who says I'm bias I'm not cause the person who called me bias is bias them self...

ichiyamato

Feb 28, 2013
Pasig
Bad thread for Ace 2 development. It won't do anything good here and there.
It would be better this thread be gone forever.

dont post if you have not like this thread...this thread is to know what is the true or false.?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Oceandar

Oct 21, 2013
plus.google.com
dont post if you have not like this thread...this thread is to know what is the true or false.?

Well, thank you for making my point clearly.
This kind of reply that damage friendship and relationship.
While you could quote Maclaw statement from his site. I believe you could read or search in this xda forum about this matter before making this thread.

arhamiq

Jul 15, 2012
@up
One misunderstanding isn't even over yet and now you guys are fighting with each other lol?

Sent from my GT-I8160 using xda app-developers app

Oceandar

Oct 21, 2013
plus.google.com
@up
One misunderstanding isn't even over yet and now you guys are fighting with each other lol?

No, I just show him that this thread just stirring $hit storm.

Maclaw and TC are grown and intelligent people. I believe they should find a way to clear this things up.

tofueatsbread

Mar 7, 2013
1. Note, TC isnt a person.
2. Would you JUST stop this arguments? We have an argument for 'stolen sources' and now you guys are arguing? Don't make your point. If you dont say anything, he wouldnt have replied to your comment

Reactions: ichiyamato

arhamiq

Jul 15, 2012
Ok guys lets just keep up at the 'stolen sources' argument for now:p

ichiyamato

Feb 28, 2013
Pasig
OK back to the topic ..

:) I dont want an argument..but to United as One. I hope this issue will gone. Immediately. and Continues to Develop the Builded Custom ROM. with SMILE :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Fact is that omx fix is 70% same as our fixes for previous android versions. And he didnt put any kind of credits for using them. We will put credits for his team when we do fixes clean.

This Thread is causing more issues, with no resolution and it will bring more unneeded conflict to the Development Threads.

Thread Closed.
    First dont make thread for that...
    Second guys stfu! :D
    We dont know all the story/problems so we cant talk..
    Users(me too) opinions are useless....so stop talk about that..

Yes okay but we can share what we feel about this, cause this could massively affect development of the ace 2. If you don't like sharing then you don't have to look at this thread :D

Basically, from what I know, TC and TheHacka1 "stole" some sources (not really the right word).

Put it this way, Maclaw took open sources, tweeked them and then made them closed sources so TC couldn't get to them. Which as far as I am aware, that's against the law as android is an open source project.

So basically, to put it simply, it was Maclaws fault.

EDIT: Stole is the wrong word. According to Rox, a member of Maclaws team let them into his website.

Really? This thread? I can see that "what we feel" on at least 3 thread ;)
    And probably no one care about what we feel :p

I agree that it probably is wrong to discuss on the dev threads, and no one does care about our opinions, but its a good place to share what we think about it with other people who feel the same way. Like it or not this is a big issue, we can't just stay silent as if it never happened