Sprint m8 and GPE

Search This thread

Duce HD2

Apr 2, 2010
UT
As the title says. I looked around and couldn't find a straight answer... There are a few YouTube vids showing the GPE running on Verizon and other carries.. Can it be flashed? Tia

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

pbedard

Jul 30, 2010
boston
As the title says. I looked around and couldn't find a straight answer... There are a few YouTube vids showing the GPE running on Verizon and other carries.. Can it be flashed? Tia

Need to change the supercid but May not work I'm not responsible if u break your phone letting u know

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium HD app

Reactions: Duce HD2

dazednconfused

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 21, 2011
Charleston, WV
twitter.com
I would be very cautious unless it states it's for Sprint. Seen a lot of people screw up their device on the m7 flashing international roms and kernels not labeled for Sprint.

Sent from my 831C using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Reactions: Duce HD2

Duce HD2

Apr 2, 2010
UT
Need to change the supercid but May not work I'm not responsible if u break your phone letting u know

I would be very cautious unless it states it's for Sprint. Seen a lot of people screw up their device on the m7 flashing international roms and kernels not labeled for Sprint.

Thanks for the advice.. good to know. Didn't know it was somewhat complicated. ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.