[Q] Unfornately, the process com.android.systemui has stopped

Search This thread

thalada

Jan 9, 2012
I installed thislauncher , after reboot i get this message every few seconds the process com.android.systemui has stopped. I also uninstalled this app, no luck. Any ideas :crying:

thalada

Jan 9, 2012
Are you rooted? If you are, try install from custom recovery a stock launcher or a different one if you're rooted with a custom recovery.

Hope that helps

Are you using stock ROM? If so, which firmware version do you use now? Are your devices rooted? Is it odex or de-odex?

Yes, i am rooted. I am on monxDIFIED ★ Honam1Z™ (442.757) BEST AROMA [v06-02].

Can you link me to the flashable zip of stock launcher?

omegahanggara

Jan 28, 2013
Jakarta
double-dragon.blogspot.com

monxDIFIED installer is flashable zip formated, which is you can flash this installer through recovery such as CWM. If you have the installer, just flash the package through recovery, wipe cache + dalvik cache, and reboot your device. If you lost the installer, get it here

I'm using odex ROM, which mean it won't be compatible with your ROM (even we're on the same stock ROM). Using other flashable deodex system is not recommended since you're using Modded Stock ROM, which mean you might lost some feature from monxDIFIED ROM.

Reactions: thalada

thalada

Jan 9, 2012
monxDIFIED installer is flashable zip formated, which is you can flash this installer through recovery such as CWM. If you have the installer, just flash the package through recovery, wipe cache + dalvik cache, and reboot your device. If you lost the installer, get it here

I'm using odex ROM, which mean it won't be compatible with your ROM (even we're on the same stock ROM). Using other flashable deodex system is not recommended since you're using Modded Stock ROM, which mean you might lost some feature from monxDIFIED ROM.

Already tried bro, no luck.

EDIT: It was an xposed module, which was causing this. Uninstalling the module, fixed the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: omegahanggara

Flaren6

Sep 30, 2014
thalada which module you unistalled? I had the same problem and I'm looking for which of those I have is "indicted" :confused:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I installed thislauncher , after reboot i get this message every few seconds the process com.android.systemui has stopped. I also uninstalled this app, no luck. Any ideas :crying:

Are you rooted? If you are, try install from custom recovery a stock launcher or a different one if you're rooted with a custom recovery.

Hope that helps

Already tried bro, no luck.

EDIT: It was an xposed module, which was causing this. Uninstalling the module, fixed the problem.