wilflare

Sep 28, 2013
just did an upgrade to XSP 4.4.2 from XSP 4.3 on my Note 3

I have multiple levels of 0 folders..
0/0/0/0

any idea why?

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
move everything to data/media/0, and delete the other 0/0/0 folders..that will solve the issue

this is due to the multi user feature, and it usually happens due to flashing AOSP.. i had a guide for the gnex that reverted the sdcard from data/media/0 back to data/media, might try on the note 3 if i have time..

Reactions: wilflare

wilflare

Sep 28, 2013
move everything to data/media/0, and delete the other 0/0/0 folders..that will solve the issue

this is due to the multi user feature, and it usually happens due to flashing AOSP.. i had a guide for the gnex that reverted the sdcard from data/media/0 back to data/media, might try on the note 3 if i have time..

thanks :/ strange that this is happening when I'm just upgrading from Stock JB to Stock Kitkat :/

wilflare

Sep 28, 2013

would it be advisable to reformat my internal SD?

wilflare

Sep 28, 2013
okay this is getting weird
files are disappearing from my innermost 0/0/0/0 folder :/

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
Ahh..That happened to me as well when I flashed KK, but I think I just got 2 folders. No need to format the sdcard, but you can if you want. Just move everything to the first 0 folder and you will be fine.

Sent From My SM-N9005 To All You Wonder Nobodies!!

wilflare

Sep 28, 2013
Ahh..That happened to me as well when I flashed KK, but I think I just got 2 folders. No need to format the sdcard, but you can if you want. Just move everything to the first 0 folder and you will be fine.

it seems to happen every time I use Mobile Odin hmm :/
especially when I select the Wipe option

Khizar

Feb 28, 2012
It's possible that MO is wiping the multi user file and thats causing the multiple 0 folders ti be created. I know that recoveries were updated so they don't delete that file when wiping but don't know about MO, as I don't use it.

wilflare

Sep 28, 2013
It's possible that MO is wiping the multi user file and thats causing the multiple 0 folders ti be created. I know that recoveries were updated so they don't delete that file when wiping but don't know about MO, as I don't use it.

thanks! that makes sense!
hmm so I should just copy everything from the subdirectory 0 folder into the main 0 folder right?
or if there's nothing important I can just delete the 0 folder (0/0) right?

thanks man!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

thanks! that makes sense!
    hmm so I should just copy everything from the subdirectory 0 folder into the main 0 folder right?
    or if there's nothing important I can just delete the 0 folder (0/0) right?

thanks man!

Yes that sounds good.