Wikitude Drive - Augmented Reality Navigation - RELEASED!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

djbrutale

Jun 3, 2008
Linz
WIKITUDE DRIVE

The first navigation system based on augmented reality with global coverage for android smartphones!

NOW IN THE ANDROID MARKET - AT, DE, CH

-------------------
HAVE A SAVE TRIP
-------------------

More Information under www.wikitude.org

Last edited:

kiowa79

Jun 10, 2008
Just do a google search. I found the apk within 2 mins.
Thank you for your great contribution, lol

First time attaching a file

Thanks, tried and works fine in Spain. Just to say, you cannot move the pda to your eyes angle because doing that the camera points out of the road so the path is not drawn accurately. A good improvement would be the possibility to move that drawing to a particular angle. Otherwise you have to place the holder just in front of you.

Pressing in settings/about shows version 0 trial, I don't know if there is the initial release or is the last one.

ReggieA86

Oct 31, 2009
Wow

wikitude drive beta

the first navigation system based on augmented reality.

this beta version was only available in the us - android market

-------------------------------------------------
3000 downloads reached
currently, no beta test versions available
--------------------------------------------------

the system is now back live again

we apologize for the hick up but this is what the testing phase is all about - thank you for all your valuable feedback already.
We hope to get more feedback from you once you have done your driving around

if you are a beta tester and you'll get the message "authentification failed", try it again later
currently there are only few slots for beta testers.

For those who couldn't get the app, stay tuned and look out for new information on www.wikitude.org

please make a windows mobile one...must have for the hd2!!!!!!

Ffej5647

Feb 15, 2010
This is not the first Augmented Reality Navigation. There is a really nice free one that is better on the android market and has been there for a long time called AugSatNav. AugSatNav is a very well developed and more responsive than this one. Check before you claim its the first.

RottenRonnie

Mar 21, 2010
AugSatNav

This is not the first Augmented Reality Navigation. There is a really nice free one that is better on the android market and has been there for a long time called AugSatNav. AugSatNav is a very well developed and more responsive than this one. Check before you claim its the first.
Can you please put the apk for this program here if possible it is showing up in appbrain app but won't let me download it i am in Australia

Thank$

Ffej5647

Feb 15, 2010
Here is the AugSatNav. This is not the most up to date version but it still works well.

Attachments

• AugSatNav.apk
    323.9 KB · Views: 520
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts